[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you bought an apple ⌚️ yet /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13
File: apple watch.jpg (481 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
apple watch.jpg
481 KB, 1000x750
Why haven't you bought an apple ⌚️ yet /g/?
>>
Experience applefags know to avoid v1.0 of any Apple product.
>>
My mother is thinking the same thing. Thanks for reminding me I am pressured to buy a luxury watch even though my mother also works at a jewelry store.
>>
Because the Apple ship sunk.

The future is vr and not chewing gum supplying wrist watches with 1 day battery runtimes.
>>
>>54566388
smartwatches are too gay even for appleags.
>>
My job offered to buy me one, but I declined and instead asked to have my iPhone 6 plus to an iPhone SE.
>>
>>54566388
>⌚️
What the fuck
>>
File: krusty.png (195 KB, 368x375) Image search: [Google]
krusty.png
195 KB, 368x375
>>54566509
>iPhone SE

Did you have your hands blown off and replaced with those of a little girl's?
>>
>get job at McDonalds to finally afford Apple Watch
>Walk into Apple Store
>Buy Apple Watch
>It's awesome
>Battery runs empty after a few hours
>I die
>>
>>54566572
What the fuck is going on here?! Hiroshima what the fuck is this? How long has it been like this?
>>
⌚️ ⌨ ️ ⏱ ⏲ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
>>
hiroshima
>>
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ⭕️ ️ ️ ‼️ ⁉️ 〽️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ 0️⃣ 1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣ 8️⃣ 9️⃣ ▶️ ⏸ ⏯ ⏹ ⏺ ⏭ ⏮ ⏩ ⏪ ◀️ ⏫ ⏬ ️ ⬅️ ⬆️ ⬇️ ↗️ ↘️ ↙️ ↖️ ↕️ ↔️ ↪️ ↩️ ⤴️ ⤵️ #️⃣ *️⃣ ℹ️ 〰️ ️ ️ ©️ ®️ ™️ ️ ️ ️ ▪️ ▫️ ⬛️ ⬜️ ◼️ ◻️ ◾️ ◽️
>>
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ⌚ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ▶️ ◀️ ️ ⌨ ️ ️ ️ ️ ↗️ ️ ↘️ ↙️ ↖️ ↕️ ↔️ ↩️ ↪️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ‼️ ©️ ®️ ™️ ️ ▪️ ▫️ #⃣️ *️⃣ 0⃣️ 1⃣️ 2⃣️ 3⃣️ 4⃣️ 5⃣️ 6⃣️ 7⃣️ 8⃣️ 9⃣️ ⁉️ ℹ️ ⤴️ ⤵️ ️ ◻️ ◼️ ◽ ◾ ️ ⏏ ⬆️ ⬇️ ⬅️
>>
>>54566388
>>54566388
>Why haven't you bought an apple ⌚️ yet /g/? ⌚
⌚ ⌚ ⌚
>>
>>54566388
Cause I don't like eating cuck juices out of apples ass
>>
Hoo (TM)
>>
Vvvv ?
>>
>>54567242

HIROSHIMA!!!!!
>>
⌚️ℹ️
>>
Э️ :---—–DDD
>>
¿₤‰1£¢
Hiromoot pls
>>
>>54566388
did you just use a fucking emoji?
>>
>emoji aren't disabled anymore
>>
Emoji? How
>>
Okay so this >>54567352 is showing up on my phone but
>>54567425
This isn't showing any emoji
>>
JUST
>>
File: 1453286230127.jpg (21 KB, 397x331) Image search: [Google]
1453286230127.jpg
21 KB, 397x331

⎝༼ຈل͜ຈ༽⎠

\(;•;)/

ヽ( ・ω・)ノ

<コ:3ミ <コ:3彡

( ´θ`)ノ

\(o=o)/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(´Д`)

ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

(・へ・)

( ´_ゝ`)

(´;ω;`)

:√)
s(・`ヘ´・;)ゞ
>>
Let's find all the colored emoji's!
⭕ 〰 〽 ◼ ◻ ◾ ◽ ▪ ▫ ⬜ ⬛
>>
>>54567539
Those are emoticons you pos
>>
Symbols Emoji
⌚ 1⃣ 2⃣ 3⃣ 4⃣ 5⃣ 6⃣ 7⃣ 8⃣ 9⃣ 0⃣ #⃣ ℹ © ® ™ ‼ ⁉
>>
>tfw running android 4.1.1
>tfw no emoji
>>

Hearts and Love Emoji
>>
Looks like there are only 4 colored emoji's that work
>>
Are smart watches even worth it?
>>
>>54567185
what's the code for these?
>>
>>54567552
So what? Wanna fight about it?
>>
>>54566388
Because it only works with mediocre phones unlike Android Wear.
>>
Emojis don't work for me ↙↙
>>
>>54566388
Prediction: in a couple of years they're going to remove as much FUCKING bezels as possible and everyone's going to hail it as innovation
>>
>>54567523
KEK
>>
>>54567851
This will happen also with their laptops. People actually don't know anything about any alternative so they can only compare it to the previous model from Apple.
>>
Adolf Hitler
>>
wtf hiroshima
>>
>>54566388
I go to school and work in a major metropolitan area in burgerland. I have yet to see a single smart watch in the wild.
>>
hiroshima
>>
Plain and simple im not a cuck
>>
>>54566410
too bad they don't know well enough to avoid apple in whole.
>>
I have a Moto 360
>>
File: babywrists.jpg (1 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
babywrists.jpg
1 MB, 3024x3024
>>54566388
But I have done anon.
Taken with my iPhone SE
>>
>>54568470
apple watches look dum when they're actually on a wrist

My watch looks not dum and also is cooler
>>
File: sage.jpg (151 KB, 681x596) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
151 KB, 681x596
>>54566388
>>
>>54568515
They look super dumb when people with tiny wrists wear the 42mm versions and vice versa.
What watch you rocking anon?
>>
>>54568470
Doesn't the first generation apple watch look like the first generation iphone or ipod touch? You're going to realize how dicked you were when the next verson comes out and it looks infinitely better
>>
>>54568552
Oh trust me I am VERY aware how much of a cunt with it, especially when paying for stuff with it but I don't mind.
When they release the second gen I'll probs buy it too. Hopefully they take a page out of Motorola's book and go round.
>>
Bought ⌚️ to the wife, now she loves me for ever.
>>
File: 0515161724a.jpg (2 MB, 3043x2463) Image search: [Google]
0515161724a.jpg
2 MB, 3043x2463
>>54568547
Moto 360
>>
>>54568632
Apple will innovate and make it truly 360 though so no worries there.
>>
>emoji
let's go senpai
>>
>>54568645
I wonder if they'll invent wireless charging any time soon
>>
I've recently saw an Apple watch on the wrist of someone. It was the first time in a long while. And I noticed it wasn't just any Apple Watch, it was the "Edition" version, which is like 15000 bucks each. Then I thought "Jesus, that guy must have a lot of money to throw around".

Then I realized that this is exactly what Apple was trying to achieve. A product rich people can buy to be easily recognized as rich.
>>
>>54568758
They already did with the first gen Apple™ Watch™ Magnetic Charging Dock™ you silly goose!
For real though knowing Apple and their ways if they were to make a round watch it would be fully circular and claim it to be the first.
>>
File: buzz_the_tower.jpg (18 KB, 720x363) Image search: [Google]
buzz_the_tower.jpg
18 KB, 720x363
>>54567571
>mfw when the hotties refuse to text me back because I don't have iMessage after trading in my iPhone for a Galaxy.
>>
>>54568820
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>54568834
I thought you had to stick a big magnet thing on it, my watch works on any quickcharger
>>
>>54568918
Technically it does actually use QI but they tweaked the software so it will only work with Apple certified QI chargers :/ The Apple way!
>>
>>54568758
They usually invent things about two years after competition, so if it has been two years already it might be right around the corner.
>>
>>
>>54567768
Yeah motherfucker 4417 West Iowa avenue 33616 Tampa FL if you're ever feeling froggy motherfucker.
>>
File: 1462896509011.jpg (212 KB, 506x632) Image search: [Google]
1462896509011.jpg
212 KB, 506x632
>>54568820
OH
MY
GOD
>>
File: WCU5lCB.jpg (794 KB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
WCU5lCB.jpg
794 KB, 4032x3024
I have two.
>>
>>54569615

>feminine wrist
>acid washed jeans
>two Apple® Watches©

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>54569615
real link bracelet?
>>
>>54569677

One's real, one's fake. I bought a genuine link bracelet SS for $375 on eBay, kept the bracelet, and sold the watch for the same price with the fake link bracelet and a sport band.
>>
>thread this morning where /g/ complained about how utf-8 emoji support would kill /g/
>enabled the very same day
GOOD.
>>
What Android Wear watch is the best on the market right now?
>>
>>54569889

Wait for Xiaomi to drop their watch in about a month.
>>
>>54569889
smart watches are for manlets and autists
>>
>>54569918
Pretty handy though
>>
>>54569755
the watch is the only emoji that works other than ℹ️
>>
>>54569641
>wrist full of arm hair
>feminine
lol wat
>>
>>54568470
That is a tiny-ass keyboard. Nice keys though.
>>
I don't think it'd play well with BB10OS. Even if it did, I don't want one.
>>
>>54570057
Not him but that's a tiny woman wrist.
>>
>>54566388
They haven't realized that the real key to making the watch useful is immediacy. All the things they're focusing on are done better by phones or purpose built health tracking hardware.

What the watch needs to succeed is to have very, very specific apps that give immediate feedback to what you're asking for and, quite frankly, significantly better integration with siri. For example, you should simply have to ask your watch for a nearby sushi restaurant by just asking it for "sushi restaurant". Anything more complicated would need an app, but all apps should be built to have the same kind of voice interface, that just takes a key word to use - for example, an app that pushes driving directions requests to your phone would simply be accessed by saying "directions", followed by what you're looking for (so something along the lines of "directions gas station").

A great example of an app that would benefit greatly from immediacy would be Shazam - instead of having to take out your phone, going into the app and then pressing a button to get the name of a song being played, you should just have to tell your watch "Shazam" and it would start listening.

But those are the only kinds of apps that would benefit a lot from being on your wrist - almost everything else fits better on a phone. Apple is making the same mistake right now that Microsoft was making when they were trying to make tablets. Microsoft tried to jam everything from your desktop into a tablet, instead of having a tablet be an information consuming device. The real benefit to a smart watch will only come when people realize it isn't a phone on your wrist.
>>
File: iPhone 6 Plus owner.jpg (141 KB, 744x461) Image search: [Google]
iPhone 6 Plus owner.jpg
141 KB, 744x461
>>54570057
>wrist full of arm hair
>wrist only as wide as an applel watch

iMANLETS

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
>>
>>54570070
60%s are ace and thank you
>>
>>54566388
>buying the overheating low-energy jew
>>
Top Lel
Fuck Seriously though, this is fucking shit.
>>
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
>>
>>54570498
FUCKKKKKKK I HATE THIS
>>
I'm glad you guys are enjoying my small hairy woman arms.
>>

8========D~~~~
>>
>>54570542
We'll teach you to post on /g/ without the prerequisite beefy forearms.
>>
Because I don't give a shit what else it can do. Its a watch it tells the fucking time when I look at it instead of some bullshit heart rate.
>>
>️

TESTING TESTING
>>
>>54570057

You call that hairy? Look at those danty little wrists.
>>
>stupid mod outs himself by using emoji
Wew lad, this is against the rules
>>
>️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ⭕️ ️ ️ ‼️ ⁉️ 〽️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ 0️⃣ 1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣ 8️⃣ 9️⃣ ▶️ ⏸ ⏯ ⏹ ⏺ ⏭ ⏮ ⏩ ⏪ ◀️ ⏫ ⏬ ️ ⬅️ ⬆️ ⬇️ ↗️ ↘️ ↙️ ↖️ ↕️ ↔️ ↪️ ↩️ ⤴️ ⤵️ #️⃣ *️⃣ ️ 〰️ ️ ️ ©️ ®️ ™️ ️ ️ ️ ▪️ ▫️ ⬛️ ⬜️ ◼️ ◻️ ◾️ ◽️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ⭕️ ️ ️ ‼️ ⁉️ 〽️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ 0️⃣ 1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣ 8️⃣ 9️⃣ ▶️ ⏸ ⏯ ⏹ ⏺ ⏭ ⏮ ⏩ ⏪ ◀️ ⏫ ⏬ ️ ⬅️ ⬆️ ⬇️ ↗️ ↘️ ↙️ ↖️ ↕️ ↔️ ↪️ ↩️ ⤴️ ⤵️ #️⃣ *️⃣ ️ 〰️ ️ ️ ©️ ®️ ™️ ️ ️ ️ ▪️ ▫️ ⬛️ ⬜️ ◼️ ◻️ ◾️ ◽️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
>>
>>54566388
>Apple shill thread
>contains an emoji

Apple shills in cahoots with mods confirmed
>>
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
>

If this doesn't work the mods are confirmed being fired
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10206223
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the good shit go౦ԁ sHit academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Baaddd ShIT , and I have over 300 confirmed (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ). I am trained in warfare and I’m the top shiter in the entire US armed mMMMMᎷM . You are nothing to me but just another Baaa AaAadDddD Sh1t . I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, thats what im talking about right there right there . You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of go౦ԁ sHit across the USA and your IP is being traced rightthere rightthere , so if i do ƽaү so my self i say so , you better prepare for the storm, HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, I could be rightthere rightthere and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ). Not only am I extensively trained in mMMMMᎷM combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Good shit Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little BAAaAaAaAd shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking shit. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re baAaaAAd Shit
>>
>>54566388
Because i don't suck cock.
>>
File: 1446895321101.jpg (42 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
1446895321101.jpg
42 KB, 500x437
>>54570355
>nice iphone bro
>>
dude clocks
>>
⭐⭐
⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐

⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐

⭐⭐
hiroshima
>>
I have a regular dumbwatch because I have to work in secure spaces. Also, there's no point to it at all. I'm not glued to my phone so often I need to speed up the process of viewing it.
>>
Hiroshima confirmed faggot
>>
The word ‘cuck’ gets used a lot lately.

Many people have taken a try at describing the phenomenon, but I think all existing descriptions of ‘cuck’ miss why the point and the power of the word.

They miss why ‘cuck’ is not merely a modern ‘faggot’ or ‘hippy,’ but actually something much stronger. The perfect description for a modern epidemic that is destroying our nations, our societies, and our souls.

The term cuckold itself comes from the cuckoo bird: a bird that is a brood parasite. The cuckoo bird lays its eggs in the nests of other birds. Once the egg hatches, the young cuckoo will swiftly destroy or eat most or all of the nest’s original inhabitants. The parents of these murdered young who come back to a nest with a baby cuckoo in it will ignore the carnage, and dutifully raise the young cuckoo as if it is their own chick. Indeed, because cuckoos are often much larger than the birds whose nests they parasitize, it is possible for cucked parents to literally starve as they struggle to provide for the murderer of their real children.

In this context, it is easy to see just why ‘cuck’ is absolutely appropriate to a certain breed of today’s politicians. A cuck politician is a cuck when she or he takes pleasure in her nation’s people being cheated on. She gains political standing and a sense of moral superiority when she allows poor little cuckoo birds to roost in her nations cities and towns. A cuck politician is also a cuck because she knows that if she were ever to act against the cuckoos in her midst, she would invite disaster. Riots, terrorism, beheadings… And, of course, the approbation of her fellows cucks.

And our nations ARE run by cucks. Let there be no doubt about it. Cucks in both senses of the word: they refuse to recognize their enemy, and they can great pleasure in siding with her against their own countrywomen.

Cuckoldry has become an entire mindset. The modern cuck is not a cuck only in one circumstance, but in ALL circumstances.
>>
>>54567185
>️
>>
>>54571724

Yummy pasta. Reminds me that I need to visit pol more frequently.
>>
File: IMG_20160516_124354.jpg (42 KB, 1080x464) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_124354.jpg
42 KB, 1080x464
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54568470
the apple watch has massive bezels
>>
>>54571293
lmao
>>
>>54567666
No. Use a real watch and a phone. They are meme technology like Google Glass.
>>
Upvote! ⬆
>>
>>54566509
I'm proud, anon
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK