[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OK Rf35O4qU Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OKRf35O4qU

Why don't you have 22 cores, /g/?
>>
>>54527196
Why are these videos rage inducing for me?
I'm not completely autistic but I also can't be alone on this, I just fucking hate this faggot and everything he does.
>>
File: 1437512921371.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437512921371.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>54527217

His personality is abrasive with his little silly faggot antics. Instead of just showing us the TECH we can never afford that he is sponsored with, he frails around with his gay 90's hoop earing and I get lost in reddening rage.
>>
>>54527196
Because I got 32 cores in my virt lab?
>>
File: 1458243990707.png (661 KB, 596x799) Image search: [Google]
1458243990707.png
661 KB, 596x799
>>54527341

moar coars.. That will never get used because I'll never put my CPU under enough load to use more than 2 cores.
>>
File: linustheanus.png (49 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
linustheanus.png
49 KB, 200x200
Linus the Anus
Overpriced Bus,
You're talking to a hobo gus,
Fuckoff richfag piece of ... puss
>>
>>54527196
because I have 24
>>
LinusShillTips isn't /g/. It's >>>/biz/.

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic /g/ related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to >>>/biz/.
>>
>>54527196
He has 2 of them though
>>
He is prosumer trash that appeals to the same audience as CSI: Cyber. They're both packed with about the same amount of useful information.

He couldn't make his Cisco router work. He couldn't make his pfSense router work. He couldn't build a 1u server so "1u servers are teh sux". He clipped parts off his 2u server to get components to fit. He tried to build a NAS. He did that terrible 10Gbe LAN implementation. And He tried to water cool his house with hilarious results.

He is as amateur as they come but he's too stupid to see it. His viewers are ignorant fools if they take him seriously. Good on him for fleecing them but anyone who follows his bullshit is dumber than Linus. I've only ever seen part of one of his videos and I thought it was an April fool's day show until someone pointed out they were all like that. I've gotten wind of all his other fuckups second hand.

If someone advertises in his show I won't buy their product. I'm assuming it doesn't work and they have to pay someone to shill to the ignorant masses.

His show looks like a high school project that didn't work and he's always trying to figure it out at the last minute while the judges are watching.

His wife looks like a Japanese urban legend monster. I know she's probably Korean or Viet but she looks like something out of Japanese lore that greets you on the street after dark and eats your skin if you don't tell her where her dead daughter is buried.
>>
>>54527352
When I need them I need them. Sorry if you can't understand that.
>>
You kids are always so butthurt over Linus, it's hilarious. Especially when that copypasta gets posted every single time he's even mentioned. Kek.
>>
>>54527196
>3000 USD or more xeon
>Tests performance with FPS gaymen
>Does one relevant benchmark
>muh 22 cores
It would be interesting if he actually spent the time to create real tests of performance, but it's just a gaymen channel. Gotta know your audience.
>>
>>54527466

sup Linus
>>
File: 1305813121000.jpg (22 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1305813121000.jpg
22 KB, 432x288
>>54527398
>richfag
He would be a richfag if he didn't have to manage and pay a whole team of monkeys.
But as things are, Linus is barely keeping his finance in order.
His roach monster wife had to stop her job and start freeby working as his book keeper and financial manager, because he can't afford to pay a proper one and he needs someone to help him with his wonky business practice.
>>
>>54527466
They just mad they don't like their waifu AMD's trash.
>>
>>54527479
Hey there.
>>
>>54527196
Why the fuck do companies give him this shit, he is never going to utilize it and his entire user base are gaymer children who can't afford it anyway so what the fuck is the point? He shows gaming performance on a fucking xeon and nothing else relevant besides one benchmark. Why? I am just so fucking confused right now.
>>
>>54527490
I would be scared shitless if Linus was my boss, I wouldn't trust that retard to be a manager at a fucking burger king let alone running the business.
>>
>>54527526
Linus and Luke did admit that he was paying everyone minimum-wage in his WAN show around Christmas 2015.
But i think his team of monkey, except for the editor, are all pretty happy. They get to play gaymes and other shit on good hardware without really slaving for it.
Meanwhile, the "free" hardware that Linus gets, he doesn't get for free. That would imply no effort wasted, and Linus has to expend sleepless nights figuring out ways to shill and sodomize his own dignity in order to appear like a good puppy to the Sponsors, in order for the Sponsors then to even consider sending him hardware to shill to a mass of 13 year old children who are his main audience.
>>
>>54527515
Keep being confused there, retard
>>
Worthless for me
Why would you need more than a i3 ?
Inb4
> gayming

Kill yourself
>>
File: 2016-05-13_172914.png (11 KB, 390x195) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-13_172914.png
11 KB, 390x195
>>54527515
Pic related.
>system thinks my post is spam
FUK YOU g00k
>>
>>54527603
Why would you even need more than a 6th gen Pentium?
Inb4
>gayming

Kill yourself
>>
>>54527594
His website currently lists a vacancy for a video editor with compensation of $29.50/hr

http://www.linusmediagroup.com/job-vacancies/
>>
>>54527694
Makes sense
I just can't picture anyone watching this retards video and going out to blow 3k on a processor they can't even utilize.
>>
>>54527714
Then stop trying to picture it, autismo.
>>
>>54527437
perfectly described
>>
>>54527709
I pity the fool who accepts it.
But every business on this planet shows vacancies even if they don't have the finance to support it long-term.
This is a norm in business because you can never allow yourself to look like you are not expanding constantly, or are on a middle-line.
Not a good appearance, and there are also some tax loopholes that can be utilized with doing so. Just keep that in mind. Not saying that Linus may not have the support, but just have it in mind that it's a norm.
>>
>>54527737
>taking pasta seriously
>>
>>54527747
I'd accept it if I didn't live in the southern US.
>>
>>54527747
I agree, I just doubted that as retarded as they may be, Linus' monkeys surely can't be retarded enough to work for minimum wage.
>>
>>54527766
You are better off doing video editing online for YouTubers and shit, and just transferring it to them online.
A video by video basis to have a YouTuber not have to go away from the computer that they would otherwise if they were editing themselves (thus translating to lost time), is a more acceptable system than slaving away and having to transport yourself to a marketing group HQ like LTT. Of course, you and the YouTuber need to have good Internet, and this system is perfect for Let's Play channels (since they can then just game constantly and produce content without having to wait).
I'm surprised there are not groups organized for this already.
>>
>>54527826
That's what Markiplier does, I believe.
I would do that too, but where I live, I'm only on 12Mbps down, and 40 Kbps up.
Besides, I'd really like to get out of this place, but Canada is just too far away senpai.
>>
>>54527437
Much copy pasta
>>
File: uROjrLe.jpg (241 KB, 599x829) Image search: [Google]
uROjrLe.jpg
241 KB, 599x829
>>54527709
>Video Editor
>Mandarin or Cantonese proficiency preferred
wat
>>
>>54527908
They release videos on a Chinese site. If you've ever seen Dennis, he's Chinese, and that's his position. They might just need another to help him.
>>
File: 1.png (685 KB, 1386x947) Image search: [Google]
1.png
685 KB, 1386x947
Will my petite asian wife orgasm all over lukes fat cock while i wait in my cuckshed?

Click my face to find out more!
>>
>>54527938
Find out after these messages from dbrand!!!
>>
>>54527196
12 threads should be enough for me.
>tfw I want a high-end i7 just to fuck around with TempleOS
>>
>>54527437
In what way did he hurt you to make you this butthurt?
>>
>>54527908
Mandarin is a required language to live/work in Vancouver.

>>54527935
>Dennis, he's Chinese
Taiwanese
>>
Linus is a good watch for me. As a comedy show, laughing at his shilling and retardedness
>>
File: linus shill.png (164 KB, 533x579) Image search: [Google]
linus shill.png
164 KB, 533x579
>>54527196
>>54527217
>>54527329
>>54527398

Watching that video, what has been seen, cannot be unseen.
>>
>>54527908
He wants you to speak it, no be a coin slot eye
>>
File: linus shill.png (139 KB, 533x570) Image search: [Google]
linus shill.png
139 KB, 533x570
>>54529962
Fixed eyes for you.
>>
>>54529703
He didn't hurt anyone.
But faggots like yourself do hurt /g/ by shilling him constantly on here.
>>
>>54527196
>Linus Shill Tips
yeah no fuck off we don't need this shit on /g/
>>
>>54529746
>Taiwanese, not chinese

their is no difference, both countries are more than 90% han chinese
>>
>>54527515
It's not like anyone from those companies watch his videos, or care whether they are good and informative. All that matters is that his videos get a lot of traffic, and that means they are willing to bribe him into shilling for them. If you tried to explain how much he sucks, and besides his viewerbase isn't made up of people who buy cutting edge server and workstation hardware anyway, they would just stare at you blankly until security arrived to remove you from their board room.
>>
>>54527196

>sharing linusgaytips videos on 4chan

Sage, hide and reported!
>>
>>54527196
>Why don't you have 22 cores, /g/?
I like my bank account having money in it
>>
File: Capture.png (160 KB, 302x279) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
160 KB, 302x279
Is he German?

Also is he a manlet or are his pants just to long?
>>
>>54532612
He's Canadian.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.