[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bit of a issue, I got a virus on my toshiba satellite c50 I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: recuperer-fichiers-bsod-01.jpg (38 KB, 600x277) Image search: [Google]
recuperer-fichiers-bsod-01.jpg
38 KB, 600x277
Bit of a issue, I got a virus on my toshiba satellite c50 I get an error message when I start it up and it won't factory reset like, it just stops at 3%, does anybody know how to fix it? I would like to have the files but not necessary.
>>
File: 1462377923584_1.jpg (101 KB, 755x423) Image search: [Google]
1462377923584_1.jpg
101 KB, 755x423
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>>
>>54518643
I can't get onto it at all just that screen and the recovery options
>>
>>54518610
>toshiba
Throw it in the dumpster.
>>
>>54518682
Haha I know it was a present I asked for something better but it's what I got.
>>
delete system 32
>>
>>54518825
I have all of my chromosomes
>>
OP, you have two ways you can do this:

1) Buy a SATA to USB adapter.

2) Download and create a Linux live disc for free.

If you buy the adapter, then just take out your hard drive, connect your hard drive to another computer via the adapter, navigate to the data you want to back up, and voila you're done. From there, put your hard drive back in your computer and reinstall your OS. Once done, you can safely move your data back to the restored computer.

If you make the Linux live disc, then either change your computer's boot order in BIOS [or select the device you want to boot from immediately after your turn on your computer (usually either the F2, F10, F12, Esc, or Del keys)], then select the disk. Once your live environment is up and running, navigate to your hard drive and back up the data to an external hard drive or USB or whatever you have. Reboot. Reinstall OS. Migrate data back. Done.

/thread

Source: computer repair technician, been doing this shit for 7 years now.
>>
>>54520072
Actually helping the people who start these threads is worse than starting them. Quit rewarding rulebreaking.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.