[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nvidia shills BTFO by AMD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160512-162422~01.png (588 KB, 1200x1474) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160512-162422~01.png
588 KB, 1200x1474
http://www.eteknix.com/amd-debunks-recent-negative-rumours/

How will they ever recover?
>>
>>54518213

> share
> share
> +
> pin
> in
> shit
> reddit
> upvoat
> downboat

this planet is complete shit
>>
File: aKCAW5x.jpg (105 KB, 796x805) Image search: [Google]
aKCAW5x.jpg
105 KB, 796x805
>>54518213

DELETE THIS
>>
the fuckin LEDs will suck more power. prepare the 1000w PSU
>>
>>54518213
Jesus buttfucking christ I can't wait for this latest generation of GPUs to be over with. The amount of shitposting is just stupid. Go back to /v/, faggots.
>>
>>54518393

GPUs are technology get over it faggot
>>
>>54518393

>Wasn't here when Fermi caused house fires, had 1.7% yields, and was made of woodscrews.
>Even remotely thinks that this is the worst of GPU shitposting.

Found the newfag.
>>
>>54518393
this tbqh, these teenagers are borderline retarded

I can't imagine how this generation has become so fucking stupid
>>
>soft touch finish

top kek
>>
>>54518408
At least there was a reason to shitpost then.
>>
>>54518428

it's for snuggling with your gpu in bed
>>
>>54518213
who was saying this? the original rumor was that the board partners weren't happy about amd not competing against the new nvidia cards because they were focusing on low/midrange.

no one ever said amd weren't going to be there.

>Troubles mount for AMD as its Radeon add-in board (AIB) partners have reportedly expressed frustration at the company's lack of competition for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 graphics cards,

https://www.techpowerup.com/222398/radeon-aib-partners-frustrated-at-amd
>>
>>54518497

A "news article" posted this morning was citing a rumor as it's source and said AMD couldn't even get 800mhz on Polaris and would be pushing Polaris release date back to October

It was "tech journalism" shitposting and AMD had to put a stop to it
>>
Go AMD go :∆D
>>
>>54518618
>posting the smiley with the diamond nose
>>
>>54519209
Fak u noseposter
>>
>>54518358

29 shares already bro, looks like this is a pretty important topic on the twittervershere
>>
As a shareholder, I would be perfectly OK with the following scenario:

Polaris 10 and 11 come out in June. Both are purely high-end notebook, and mainstream/mid-range desktop specific to expand TAM as much as possible.

Then at the very end of the year, probably some time in December, Vega is released with a large amount of HBM2 memory on board.

In mid 2017, AMD releases a Zen and Vega based APU with HBM2 on board. This would sell like hotcakes, because it has the potential to pack a huge amount of processing power into a small form factor.

Also, in 2017, AMD releases a retail version of Project Quantum, based on Vega and Zen... Sells like crazy, because it's trendy and shit.

I make hundreds of thousands of dollars as a result.

That's my dream anyway.
>>
>>54518408
The fucking timeline on that entire ordeal was fantastic.

All those Nvidia diehards waiting a full 8 months to get an overheating furnace of a GPU, while AMD owners ran around with single cards better than the 295, a dual GPU housefire. that didn't even support DX10.1 let alone DX11
>>
>nickel plated exoskeleton
NVIDIOTS BTFO
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.