[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we discuss manga readers for tablets and phones? I was directed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1270867397099.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1270867397099.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
Can we discuss manga readers for tablets and phones? I was directed to bring the discussion from /a/ to here.

I've been using mango for many years, but it has literally become shit over the past 2 years or so since the developer stopped working on it.

I am now looking for something new that is similar to mango. What has risen to take mago's place?

I'm told perfect viewer is "good" but does it have the same features of streaming manga like mango does?
>>
>>54501843
Manga blitz is great if you are running an adblocker. Otherwise everything is terrible.
>>
Mango is still the best and will always be the best. Hopefully the creator decides to go public with his source code like he mentioned he may not too long ago. It's shutting down soon anyways.

Try Zingbox. I tried it on a whim on the recommendation of other Mango users and it's actually kind of close to Mango.
>>
Have you guys tried manga rock?

I'm so desperate I've even ventured to reddit and they seem to recommend it.

Two others that come up are mangazone and mangawatcher. Any experience with these?

I'll give manga blitz a shot tonight. I run 3 different adblockers on my phone so hopefully it works out well.
>>
>>54501930
Mangarock is awful. Don't try it. I can vouch for it being shit. Ads everywhere and if you ever have to switch ios to android or visa versa your license doesn't transfer over.
>>
>>54501930
Im using mangarock, it works fine, I don't know how it compares
>>
Perfect Viewer is the only good manga reader I've ever come across.
>>
>>54501884

I'll also give zingbox a try. I'm at work right now and reading about it on their website and it seems to be close to mango (which is what I'm looking for).

I don't care about sharing and posting comments I just want to be able to read what I want to read and if I want to add something new, it is most likely there.

Right now, mango has nothing new which really sucks.
>>
>>54502020
The only answer
>>
>>54501843
Manga Blitz and Tachiyomi are the best by which I mean only good apps available. They're both not in the play store though so you can find Manga Blitz on its own site and Tachiyomi in the fdroid repository.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.