[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India's growing might in space technology gives jitters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: PSX_20160503_135751.jpg (307 KB, 1080x1073) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160503_135751.jpg
307 KB, 1080x1073
THE WEST CAN NO LONGER COMPETE

>Washington: Afraid of India's growing might in the space technology, US' private space industry has expressed its opposition to the large scale use of low-costISROlaunch vehicles for putting American satellites intoorbits.

>corporate leaders and officials of the fast- emerging American private space industry told lawmakers this week would be detrimental to the future health of the private sector US space companies as it would be tough for them to compete against low-cost Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) launch vehicles, which they alleged are subsidised by the Indian government.
>>
Not to defend Pajeet, but the US is coasting on decades of progress that were lost because muh cheap third world production.

Why do you think the US is so annoying when it comes to IP? Shit like patents and copyright? Because they require a make-believe system to remain rich, but slowly China and India are developing their research.

I'm not predicting these countries will "rise" or the US will "fall", but I'm pointing out this is possible, not now, but in some decades.
>>
NEXT UP:

DESIGNATED SHITTING CAPSULE ADDED TO THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION.
>>
>>54356372

It's already happening. These countries have the technology and a lot of people who will be working on making their products in their own countries. Asia is the future unless they get bombed back to the stone age like Afghanistan or Libya or Syria.
>>
POO ON MARS BY 2020
>>
>>54356372
the problem is fat lazy boomers like trump inherited the planet and they are so fucking lazy theyd rather just make everything in china where the government runs the factories for you
>>
>>54356338
>that image
Let's see him do that in Atlanta.
>>
>>54356452
>I don't know what money laundry is
>>
>>54356452

Canada is 1st World with free health care. America is a 3rd World oligarchy.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x670
>>54356338
DESIGNATED
>>
>>54356483

>Milk in Bags
>1st World.

Pick one and only one.
>>
well India will atleast have its own gps now fucking navigating in that country is hopeless
>>
The West getting BTFO
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.