[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help to unblur pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So i had prom yesterday and all the photos are blurry. If anyone knows what I can do to fix it or wants to fix it that would be awesome. heres a pic to give you an idea. If anyone can help me out that woould be greatly appreciated
>>
let this be a lesson to you - garbage in, garbage out.

you can't unfuck them.
>>
>>54332657
lmao that one guy is already half bald
>>
>>54332719
alright, thanks anyway.
>>
ENHANCE!

Refrain from overt references to your age and ignorance. You could have omitted the fact that they are prom photos and simply asked in /sqt/ about unblurring techniques and not looked like such a fag.
>>
get a camera that has the no shaky thing, or use a tripod or use both hands and hold the camra steady when taking pictures
>>
>>54332796

IS can't help get a photo into focus.

you have to actually, you know, focus.

IS is great once you're shooting below 1/250 but you shouldn't be doing that unless you know wtf you're doing.
>>
>>54332657
How the fuck did you manage to fuck this up this badly?
>>
>>54332882
Some people dont bother waiting for autofocus and just start snapping pictures.
>>
>>54332657
from left to right
>beta
>alpha
>beta
>alpha
>beta
>>
File: 1462152711629_.jpg (680 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1462152711629_.jpg
680 KB, 1024x682
>>54332657
>>
>>54332657
You just want people to photoshop dicks everywhere because you want to meme your internet-jokes dick-shit pictures made by other people all over your facebook, don't you? Nobody is actually this stupid.
>>
>>54333285
Bretty gud
>>
>>54333285
the file size is pretty low
you might try getting the original if this was taken with a digital slr
and then post your request to /r
>>
http://yuzhikov.com/articles/BlurredImagesRestoration1.htm
>>
>>54332657
>facebook filename
poor b8 dude
>>
>>54333891
Actually some people use facebook as their only photo storage mechanism with auto photo upload. Because they're ignorant twats like that who entrust their data to ANY third party service.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.