[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, technology doesn't give me fun anymore. I got a nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1382648684172.png (79 KB, 229x241) Image search: [Google]
1382648684172.png
79 KB, 229x241
Guys, technology doesn't give me fun anymore.
I got a nice thinkpad, home server(s), desktop computer with LTO tape drive, UMPC, two smartphones, raspberry pis, even a nokia n900. I got lots of resources.
But for the love of God I don't know what to do with all this shit anymore. I'm tired of gayming and trying to make use of home servers. It's all so pointless. Should I sell everything and save the money?
H-help guys, I think I'm getting old and tired of being lonely.
>>
>>54320910
GEt some more interests you loser
>>
File: kisl.jpg (166 KB, 641x438) Image search: [Google]
kisl.jpg
166 KB, 641x438
>>54320910
No.
>Buy cisco gear.
>Buy Networking gear.
>Buy Sensors, Microcontrolers and servos.
>>
>>54320910
Get into gardening and grow some tomatoes.
>>
>>54320941
For what purpose?
>>
>>54320910
Tried building your own speakers?
>inb4 no room
You have servers, I don't believe you.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x428
>>54320910
You need to start lifting
>>
>>54320910
I know the feel.
The solution to my problem would be to see a psychiatrist. Maybe it's the same for you?
>>
>>54320910
It's because you're an internet addict. Instead of playing around with all your gadgets and stuff, you go online to look what other people are doing. If you should ever try to do some tinkering, you would have this obsessive need to go online and proudly show it to random people. Their anonymous comments giving you validation is what drives you, not genuine interest in technology. This is a very common behavior in this day and age, people get hooked on those quick-fix one-liners of approval. You're not a nerd or a tech enthusiast, you're a dog, the internet throws you a ball of instructions and you happily run to fetch it, returning it with your tail wagging and feeling content and happy as the internet pats you on the head approving you and telling you you're a good boy. You're basically everything wrong with this generation. You're the fat girl taking photos of her starbucks. You're the guy taking selfies in the gym. You're the youtube celebrities and instagram queens. And the only way to change it - pulling the plug and getting away from the web - is just too hard. You're in too deep. This is how your life will be, don't struggle, just come to terms with it. After all, not spending your entire sunday on 4chan would just be crazy. What should you do, something worthwhile and constructive? You don't want to do that, you want more internet.
>>
File: 1381255664221.jpg (95 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
1381255664221.jpg
95 KB, 461x523
>>54322408
>After all, not spending your entire sunday on 4chan would just be crazy. What should you do, something worthwhile and constructive? You don't want to do that, you want more internet.
>>
>>54322408
fuck me that hit deep
>>
>>54322408
>>54322429
>>54322475
top zozzle
>>
>>54322475
>>54322429
No shit, 4chan attracts addicts and deviants.
There are professionals capable of helping all of us to some degree.

The next step after knowing this is to kick yourself down to the nearest shrink.
>>
> he doesn't know what to do with a computer
>>
>>54320948
Dildo pile driver, I guess.
>>
>>54322408
And i'm gonna pretend i didn't read that; continuing browsing the catalogue and then finally cry myself to sleep.

Was this copy pasta?
>>
Start renting out your LTO device. Basically client sends file over the internet. You then write them to a LTO tape and ship to the customer.

I haven't yet found a service that does this. LTO is the best long term archival media yet the tape drives cost too much.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.