[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan on IOS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 225x168) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 225x168
So I heard that the AppStore took all 4chan apps out of the store. Using 4chan on Safari is quite difficult. So is there any apps there that are hidden? Or how can I bypass the App Store censorship. I don't feel comfortable to jailbreak it.
>>
You chose the iphone because of your gay walled garden psuedo-approach, I'd tell you to try another browser but hilariously enough they're all banned too for "duplicating functionality" or whatever retarded corporate reason. Man up and jailbreak or get an android even non-rooted android from 2011 is years ahead what you have now exactly for this reason. Don't typically hang out in android vs iphone shit threads but you must admit how cartoonish your need is
>>
>>54313992
You seem mad, why do you have to be mad?
>>
>>54313992

Ask Apple if you're allowed to download the software you want on a phone that you purchased.
>>
Well if the clover dev wasn't lazy he could make it to where you can install the app from a website.
>>
File: 4L_Th1PAeIY.png (221 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
4L_Th1PAeIY.png
221 KB, 750x1334
I'm on 9.3.1, sideload the fortune.deb.
>>
>using 4chan on safari is quite difficult

It's literally the best way to use 4chan, especially with 3D touch
>>
>>54313992
I feel llike mcdonalds now.

Also if you dl'd the app shouldnt it still be in your history thing? Like how flappy bird was deleted but i still have it
>>
>>54313992
I'm surprised you took that dick out of your mouth long enough to make that post.
>>
>>54315697
pick me up some too anon
>>
>>54313992
just jailbreak it
>>
>>54315474

Clover is on f-droid and github. Its not available for iOS, nor has it ever been.

don't fucked with based Floens.
>>
For what reason was it removed from the App Store?
>>
Chanfor 4chan should still be there, using it right now.
>>
>>54315768

Clover was removed because the reviewers found NSFW content on a default board. I assume the same is true of the IOS variants.
>>
>>54315721
That ad was originally for a big mac i think, what you want? Im getting a create your own burger
>>
>>54315795
Double Fillet O' Fish combo

Large ;^)
>>
>>54315742
You're autistic
>>
>>54315886
thats going to be at least 16 dollars, what the fuck man
>>
>>54316081
I'm bulkan
I'll spot you next time senpai
>>
>>54316042

T-thanks, you too.

>>54315795
>>54315886

>proprietary food
>>
>using 4chan on a normal browser is difficult
Gee, kids, if trying to use a site on a normal goddamn browser on your little fad devices is so bad, maybe, just maybe, YOUR LITTLE SHIT DEVICES ARE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FUCKING STOP USING THEM.

All of them. iShit, Shitdroid, Windows Shitphone, and on, and on, and on. Just fucking stop and get over this fucking stupid fad that has dragged on far too long. You don't need mobile devices, they are a hindrance to your life and are nothing but a distraction to ruin you. Everything they do can be done better with a little forethought, planning, and common sense. Fuck your shitphones and fuck you.
>>
>>54315788
4chan apps were never accepted. Also, there are other 4chan apps on the Play store.
>>
>>54316135
Nice try Stallman. Phones4life.
>>
>>54316097
only if you stand over me on the bench press

>>54316105
its not?

The entire method was released, ingredients are included with the compiled burger and you can see the developement process
>>
>>54316158
I'm sorry, kid, what part of that is wrong? Oh, none of it? You're just reacting with bullshit because you're mad I'm right and don't want your little shit toy taken away from you?

Too bad.
>>
>>54316186
I remember when I didn't have a phone. There was so much horrible waiting and awkward drawn out conversations. I don't miss that shit one bit.
>>
>>54316255
>I remember when I talked with my pseudo-friends, we had nothing in common and only talked because we were dumb young people forced into social situations by our shared experiences
>>
>>54316314
Pseudo family. Some people can't stand silence.
>>
>>54316105
You're autistic
>>
>>54316398

Yet you're the one shitposting on a Saturday night
>>
>>54313992
>Using 4chan on Safari is quite difficult.
No it isn't.
>>
>>54316439
How does that make me autistic you fucking retard
>>
>>54314097
Why would he be allowed to inject malicious code directly into their device? Even if it IS licensed to him, that's unreasonable.
>>
>>54315650
Can you upload your deb somewhere?
>>
>>54316899

>a device you bought is merely licensed to you
>>
>>54315474
you can't download ios apps online dumbass
>>
>>54317393
Uploads .deb file
Sign file through Xcode yourself
Install
>>
>>54317419
there's no dpkg on non jailbroken ios
>>
>>54313992
You could just not use mobile devices for 4chan.
>>
>>54317749
You can compile deb packages using Xcode
>>
You can sign Fortune with xcode etc if ur too autistic to jailbreak ur phone
>>
Jail breaking is really not difficult at all.
>>
>>54317792
There is no jailbreak for iOS 9.3.2 developer beta
>>
>>54315650
It's great in that it works with webm's, but it was constantly crashing for me (this was on 9.2 I'm pretty sure). Something about a missing library. Also didn't like that you couldn't choose separate board backgrounds for each board -- in other words, make default blue boards blue in the app, default red boards -> red, etc., instead every board is either red or blue or some other color.
>>
>>54317827
Are you retarded?
>>
>>54317393
Wow you're autistic, look up moviebox retard
>>
>>54317895
No, just pointing it out :)
>>
>>54313992
Try Opera Mini OP, fast + it saves bandwidth
>>
>>54317375
Not bought. Licensed. You don't take the seat with you when you get off an airplane.
>>
>>54313992
That's what you get when you buy something that manage to be worse than Android.
>>
>>54315784
Liar
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.