[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sqt/ Stupid Questions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1459282849786.webm (805 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459282849786.webm
805 KB, 640x360
This thread was created to prevent anons from spamming new threads, for technology questions they have.
If you are that person, post your simple/small/stupid questions here

Don't bump. This is a slow board, and will continue to be. Wait for an answer or google it.

If you see other anons posting questions outside this thread, ignore or redirect them here
Use >>>/g/sqt as a link to find the sqt thread
>>
How does one go about setting up a simple bittorrent tracker, just for things I want to share?
>>
My dad gave me an acer running ChromeOs and I was wondering if i should just reset it with the original chrome or if I can boot it with a user friendly linux distro? what do you reccomend? Mainly going to be using this to expand my knowledge on linux having played with raspberry pis but also want my dad to be able to use some basic stuff like web browsing without asking me for help.
>>
>>54012988
Just use DHT or BTSync
>>
>>54012894
Reposting from previous thread.
>>
>>54013023
>BitTorrent Sync by BitTorrent, Inc is a proprietarypeer-to-peer file synchronization tool
>proprietary
No botnet pls
>>
File: Holy fuck.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Holy fuck.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Why won't it let me extend the volume of the partition? Whenever I try to proceed I get "There is not enough space available on the disk(s) to complete this operation." This is regardless of the value I put in. Tried using partition manager on the left, making the unallocated space it's own partition and trying to merge them. I can merge all the partitions except for the one I want to merge.
>>
>>54013065
Note how it was the second suggestion
>>
does System Mechanic maximize my system's performance or it's just a lie?
>>
>>54013265
/v/ pls go
>>
how do I disable the scrolling tab bar behavior in firefox?
I want them to behave like they used to behave: like any decent windows (not the OS) bar.
>>
if I compile a Haskell file (that imports from other libraries you'd need installed) and I share the binary with someone else, and that person doesn't have ghc or anything related to Haskell in his system, will the binary run successfully?
>>
Does Microsoft has a Privacy Statement just for Windows 10, or is it just one text for all products? I could not find one just for W10 on the official site...
>>
I'm using Arch. When I try to render unicode characters in my browser I see boxes (ex: when weebs use their shitty moon rune emoticons, boxes). How do I fix this?
>>
>>54013462
Forgot pic. This is what I see
>>
File: 1447297295694.png (219 KB, 300x361) Image search: [Google]
1447297295694.png
219 KB, 300x361
What happens if I run a VM inside of a VM?
>>
You have a VM and a slower VM?
>>
Hey, how do I add a thread to the thread watcher from catalog in 4chanX+OneeChan?

Also, is there a way to have the thread watcher stay up by default AND still have it toggleable?
>>
Why are all my torrents red when I start Transmission up? I have to select them and manually specify, via the 'set location' option, the folder where they're downloaded to, even though I set Transmission to download the files to that folder when I first added them.

The files are located in "/media/laptop/2a02e5e1-ea5a-47dd-ac20-1b00289fdca7/Movies/" if that makes any difference.
>>
File: 1459385237233.jpg (110 KB, 640x554) Image search: [Google]
1459385237233.jpg
110 KB, 640x554
>tfw nearly computer illiterate
>install 8.1 because I fucked up my Linux mint install
>want to try Debian because windows is garbage
>mfw secure boot
>no uefi options on my computer
Am I fucked or just stupid?
>>
Hey /g/ is there a way to use an old iPad 1st gen as a wireless network storage?
>>
So I just built a pc (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/g2NCBm) and after the bios I get this message, "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media" I'm trying to install windows 7 btw. I tried changing the boot order but nothing worked.
>>
Would a dual core 1.4GHz CPU be faster at playing H.264 video than a single core 2GHz CPU, assuming both CPUs have the same architecture?
>>
>>54013462
Bad font?
Local not set to unicode?
>>
>>54014300
depends on the software
>>
>>54014429
VLC? MPC? mpv?
>>
>>54012943
Looking for a good laptop/tablet hybrid for work.

> i5 or better
> 8gb or better
> 1920x1080 or better
> larger than a 13" screen if possible
> 250gb ssd or more
> A bluray drive w/ software
> os doesn't matter
> hdmi, ethernet, headphone, usb 3.0 ports
> good battery life so I don't need to plug it in all the time

> Preferably the kind that bend over like pic related. The ones that detatch from the keyboard are retarded

>Preferably without retarded key placement, a full size or tenkeyless style keyboard, and A touchpad that actually has buttons to click

> Preferably two hdd slots. I like to keep my os and data separate

> easy to access ram and hard drives as well as keyboard in case they need to be replaced.

I don't have any restrictions on budget but I don't want to buy anything with features I won't need( ie: leet gyman laptop)
>>
>>54014300
assuming each core clocks at 1.4GHz then yeah, also you gotta take into account a newer generation of iGPU etc
>>
How do I download videos from streaming sites such as Youtube?

I've tried
Flashgot - Firefox Addon
Complete Youtube Saver - Firefox Addon

Both of which have worked in the past. But now they do not for whatever reason.

I've searched around and there are apparently programs called "YTD" and "Freemake Video Downloader" both of which claim they can download youtube videos, but I'm pretty skeptical as they might just be malware.

My internet speed is pretty bad so I'm more partial to just downloading the videos rather than repeatedly having to buffering them
>>
>>54014227
You can turn off secure boot in the BIOS settings and your computer should have a setting to switch between UEFI/BIOS. Sometimes it will be called "Legacy Boot".

Remember it's an entirely different firmware and start process that negates the need for a bootloader, UEFI acts as a bootloader + firmware. So the media you use to install Debian needs to be bootable under UEFI as well which I think works fine as long as you use a tool like Rufus to make the ISO and not unetbootin.
>>
>>54014533
>Sometimes it will be called "Legacy Boot".
Just to clarify, I mean BIOS will be called that.
>>
>>54014442
MPV and MPC-HC should do fine. Even VLC but that program sucks in general.

It is entirely software dependent though, dual cores will be well worth the upgrade over 600Mhz if you're actually using them, but if not then obviously it's pointless. Almost every program and OS uses 2 cores, it's above 4 that you get issues from my experience.
>>
File: IMG_20160412_000539.jpg (3 MB, 2992x4000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_000539.jpg
3 MB, 2992x4000
Quick stupid question.
Phone was rooted using NRT.
Nexus 5, Android 6.0.

Got asked to do a security update January 2016, pressed accept, got this.

What do I press.
>>
>>54014470
Might as well just get the pic you posted.

And you should go for an external Bluray disc player
>>
>>54014565
Accept and use nrt to reroot
>>
File: slither.png (107 KB, 693x446) Image search: [Google]
slither.png
107 KB, 693x446
what would I need to learn in order to make a cute little multiplayer browser game like slither.io
>>
Learning python, I sometimes install new modules through windows' cmd.exe but everytime I have to change the cwd manually so I can call "pip install mymodule".

Is there a way to automate this so I can just open the command, write the name of the module I want and then be done?
>>
File: ubuntu-logo-8651_640.png (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ubuntu-logo-8651_640.png
100 KB, 640x640
I'm sad because I can't find on Google news texts about Ubuntu 16.04 that are licensed under Creative Commons. Is there a way?
>>
>>54013475
You will have very bad performance.
>>
>>54014617
Is rerooting the same process as starting off with an unlocked bootloader?
>>
>>54014932
Yes, it'll still be unlocked, be aware though, the latest update was for April
>>
I have an .iso file of the original Windows 7. Is there a way to create a second .iso file with service pack 1 and all security updates without installing Windows itself?
>>
>>54014470
Step 1: no.
>>
>>54013475
Y
>>
does anyone know if the fury and fury x have the same pcb?
>>
>>54013766
pls
>>
>>54014979
The latest security update you mean?
Do you mean I should be wary of updating it considering when I reroot?
>>
So at work I often have to test/wipe HDD's. My set up just now is 6 x old c2d workstations with 4x sata ports, OS (opensuse) runs off CD on ide. Drives are tested using "extended self test" and then pc's are booted onto some boot and nuke wiping software over network via some laptop running as a server. Is there a better way of doing this without reducing the accuracy of the test. All pcs are connected to 1 monitor and kb+mouse using a KVM switch.
>>
How do I make boolean methods pass String values in Java? Can it do that, or am I just asking too much?
>>
Everytime I launch afterburner my system locks up and I have to reboot. I've tried reinstalling drivers, as well as ddu. I've tried disabling ulps, and I've tried diabling crossfire (using a 295x2)
any ideas?
>>
>>54015413
By pass, do you mean the method calls another method and passes it a string, or do you mean returns?
>>
Why do I need to download github to upload things onto their website? Why can't I just upload it straight to their website, do they have no storage or something?
>>
File: 20160412_215814.jpg (600 KB, 1688x1584) Image search: [Google]
20160412_215814.jpg
600 KB, 1688x1584
I have three monitors, two are capped at 30 hertz and one isn't, they're all 1080p. When I upgrade my computer in a few months I also wanted to get 3 matching monitors. Should I stay at 1080p or go up to 1440? The rig I'm building isn't going to be strong enough to run 3 x 4k monitors.
>>
>>54015320
You should install the April patch instead so you don't waste your time
>>
>>54015674
>two are capped at 30 hertz
what the fuck
>>
>>54015657
I meant returns, but maybe pass too. I need to return/pass a true or negative value if a string does not meet at least 8 characters in length. If that makes sense.
>>
I got an external HD for anime storage, but it fell on the ground once and now it won't connect to my PC when I plug it in. Should I risk opening it? Or just try to swap it in for another? It has tons of shit on it I don't want to lose.
>>
File: win10 wallpaper improved.jpg (329 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
win10 wallpaper improved.jpg
329 KB, 3840x2160
I'm trying to create a system image backup of this dog turd so I don't have to go through making a stock install usable again when it inevitably breaks. I have a nice fast 64 GB USB 3.0 flash drive for this.
>cannot create system backup on this drive because it isn't NTFS formatted
>format it to NTFS
>the drive is not a valid backup location (wtf)
>find a forum post someplace advising to work around it by making a folder in it, sharing the folder with yourself, and accessing it as a network location
>generic error when I try to do that, click details and it tells me I need to have Full Control permissions on the network share
>go back, check security and sharing permissions, I **DO** have full control checked, along with every other permission
>try a bit of fuckery with map network drive, but of course it doesn't show up in this thing's list of drives since it isn't a physical drive

So what the flying fuck am I supposed to do here?

>>54015413
You declared it to return boolean, but you want to sometimes return a string instead? Would it work to declare it as returning a string and just pass null for false?

>>54015395
I'd suggest VMs, but you'd probably spend longer setting up the VM to pass through each new disk than you do messing with your KVM and multiple machines now.

>>54014997
Look up how to slipstream stuff into a Win7 disc.

>>54013475
Amazingly it won't be very bad performance if your CPU supports the various extensions to do hardware accelerated nested VMs. VMware actually explicitly supports this if your CPU does. Without hardware support, it would detect and refuse, and if you moved a paused running VM into it and resumed it, the inner VM would crash. Tried this back on a P4 before hardware VMs were a thing.
>>
>>54015698
They were on sale for 25$ each. Wasn't gonna pass up on two peripheral monitors.
>>
>>54015702
Open it. An external HDD contains an internal HDD plus a cheapass converter board. Chances are the converter board is what bit the dust, or it came disconnected from the drive. Reconnect it or yank the drive and stick it in a 3rd party enclosure -- it might even perform better that way. Or of course stick it in your PC as an internal drive.
>>
void RandNum()
{
int xRan = 1;

xRan = (rand() % 2 + 1);
cout << xRan;

return;
}

Why is my function returning a memory address instead of a random number.

I have the same line xRan=(rand etc in main and it works.

help anon.
>>
>>54015714
What model?
>>
I'm sick of windows 10. I have a gtx 980 atm and should i switch back to win 7? Is dx12 already there?
>>
>>54015701
You can always pass a variable to another method as long as it accepts that variable type as an argument.

As for returning a string from a boolean method, why not create a conditional statement on the method that calls your boolean method and uses your string based off of the result? It'd help if you described your program.
>>
>>54015732
The two side ones are Samsung Syncmaster S24B30BL and the middle one is an ASUS something or other. The monitor doesn't say and my friend gave it to me so I don't have any of the documents. But none of this answers the question I had.
>>
>>54015729
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

void RandNum()
{
int xRan = 1;

xRan = (rand() % 2 + 1);
cout << xRan;

return;
}

int main(void) {
RandNum();
cout << endl;
return 0;
}

idk man, when I compile this with g++ and run it, it acts as expected. Since I didn't put an srand(time(NULL)) ofc it always prints the same random value.
>>
>>54015726
Thanks mate.
>>
>>54015747
There is no DX12 in Win7. Win10 is the only way to get DX12. You have 2 choices here:
A. Hope that MS sees the error in their ways and fixes Win10 so it's not so ass.
B. Accept Lord GabeN as your savior and pray that Vulkan will kick DX12's ass so we can finally have a graphics framework that isn't tied to a specific version of one OS.
>>
File: Capture.png (4 KB, 324x221) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4 KB, 324x221
>>54015766
Thanks for the help.

#include <iostream>
#include <ctime>

using namespace std;

void RandNum();

int main()
{

cout << "Shows a random number between 1-15" << endl;
cout << RandNum << endl;

int x = 0;
x = (rand() % 2 + 1);
cout << x << endl;
return 0;
}

void RandNum()
{
int xRan = 1;

xRan = (rand() % 2 + 1);
cout << xRan;

return;
}

Full code because I am doing something stupid I bet.
>>
Is there a way to not format your USB drive when Windows ask you to do it.
I can't access my files at all and it just started asking me to erase everything for no particular reasons ?

I can't even access the files with a file recovery software.
>>
>>54015811
Thanks for the reply, i hope that vulkan would be good. I find the Metro UI + all that app shit too much, i need a plain os where i can run all my programs
>>
>>54015814
>cout << RandNum << endl;
Here is your problem. You aren't calling it, you're printing a pointer to the function. The correct form of that line is
cout << RandNum() << endl;

You'll also need to modify RandNum so it returns the random number instead of printing it to the screen and returning nothing. Hint: The function's declaration would be "int RandNum();" rather than "void...".

>>54015819
It's saying you need to format it because it's hopelessly corrupted. Either you bought a shit flash drive, or you need to use Safely Remove Hardware more often instead of just yanking it out.
>>
I have a bit of a gaming related question:
Through the Nvidia control panel, I can set my resolution to 2560x1440, even though my monitor is only 1920x1080, and it will load everything as if it was 1440p. Going into a game, I can then go into the settings and load the game in 2560x1440. Is this even having any effect on the quality? Like is it similar to resolution scale which you can do in the Battlefield games for example? Is it worth doing this until I get a 1440p monitor which I plan on buying in the future? I can also keep my computer resolution at 1080p, but load the games at '1440p', is this going to give me any benefit at all?
>>
>>54015729
>void
>return
there's u'are problem (one of them)
>>
>>54015843
Thank you!
>>
>>54015846
When you take a screenshot through directx or the game (IE fraps or the games inbuilt screenshot function), it will be in 1440p. It will negatively impact your performance. You won't see any returns.
>>
I have a cracked version of windows 7 on my usb formatted to fat32 and want to load it via UEFI mode. However, it doesn't load up or anything and just go straight to the bios menu. I already tried using rufus but still nothing. Secure boot is off and CSM disabled.

Is there something missing in my cracked win7 that I need for it to show up?
>>
>>54015843
>you bought a shit flash drive
To expand on this: If you got a 512 GB drive off ebay for like $30, you've been scammed. Assholes buy 2 GB drives or whatever and reprogram them to think they have a much higher capacity, then sell them for more than they bought them for.

The hope is that you'll plug it in, see ~512 GB free, copy a few small files to it, smile and give them positive feedback. Then later when you fill it past that 2 GB (or whatever the real capacity is) mark, it wraps around to the beginning of the drive, overwriting and corrupting your data.

Or of course it's just defective or failing. Or you yanked it while it was doing something.
>>
>>54015873
Oh, should mention my BIOS is already up to date and my optical drive doesn't show up as UEFI either.
>>
>>54015873
Did you change the setting in your BIOS to boot in UEFI mode? You may also want to mount the ISO and verify the EFI system files are in place, the creator of the cracked ISO may have removed or not included the EFI images or correct bootloader configuration to allow it to be run from UEFI.
>>
>>54015873
You need to write the iso to it in UEFI mode. I recommend the program Rufus. It lets you select between creating an MBR stick for BIOS (or UEFI in legacy mode) systems, or GPT for UEFI.
>>
>>54015749
It's a program on making strong passwords. One requirement is to make the password at least 8 characters, so I've been trying to test that out. I thought if I had th user input the value in the main method, send the value to another method to check if it's 8 characters or not, and then send true or false back to close the loop.

>>54015711
I wasn't aware I was able to pass something as null. That might be what I was needing though.
>>
>>54015865
Alright, cheers
>>
>>54015905
Yes. CSM disabled and UEFI devices are the only thing that will show up. Though I did try following a guide where apparently my version is missing bootmgfw.egi

>>54015908
Already tried rufus with the iso I have now using a tutorial from seven forums. Still nada.

Only thing I can think of is trying another cracked version.
>>
>>54015919
And if you need more than one value other than a string, use things like "" or "no" or if you're worried about valid strings having the same value, stick an unprintable character hex value in your magic values.

>>54015955
*slap* No, use a clean MSDN or DigitalRiver source and then install Daz Loader after it's installed. You can get these as torrents. Look for ones that list their hash, google the hash and see if people think it's a known clean one (extra points if it's in a sticky thread on MDL or other respectable forum). Then check the hash after download.
>>
Yo. Macfag here.

I just bought a 13" macbook pro and a HP 27xw monitor. I was using thunderbolt to HDMI, but the monitor can't detect a signal. The same setup works on my tv with no issues. Other computers and gaming consoles work on the monitor, just not my macbook. Any ideas what's going on here? I've tried messing with different resolutions, but nothing seems to work. I've spent hours researching, but I gave up and now I'm here. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>54015955
What's under efi\boot on the flash drive?
>>
>>54014509
>How do I download videos from streaming sites such as Youtube?
>I've tried
>Flashgot - Firefox Addon
>Complete Youtube Saver - Firefox Addon
>Both of which have worked in the past. But now they do not for whatever reason.
>I've searched around and there are apparently programs called "YTD" and "Freemake Video Downloader" both of which claim they can download youtube videos, but I'm pretty skeptical as they might just be malware.
>My internet speed is pretty bad so I'm more partial to just downloading the videos rather than repeatedly having to buffering them
There is youtube-dl which is the standard and continuously updated.
There should be GUIs for it out there, but it doesn't take long to set it up and get to know the command line version.
It's basically as easy as
>youtube-dl YouTube.com/qwertyuiop
And pressing enter after setup.
>>
>>54015996
bootia32.efi
>>
>>54015989
>thunderbolt to HDMI
This is the same cable as Mini DisplayPort to HDMI, which I have experience with on the PC side. These cables FUCKING SUCK and most of the companies making them need to go to hell and die. I'm on my 3rd cable in 3 years. First one wouldn't carry anything over 1280x1024. Second lasted maybe 6 months before crapping out. I pried it apart and found the absolute shittiest SMD soldering I've ever seen. Current one is from Monoprice and has held up decently, though its Apple-like minimalist strain relief is starting to separate from the plug.

So yeah, you probably have a crap cable. Try lowering the resolution and see if that works. If it does (and likely if it doesn't as well), you should return the cable and murder whoever sold it to you.

>>54016007
I use the Video DownloadHelper extension for Firefox. VLC can also do it, though it doesn't let you choose the quality.
>>
>>54016019
And are you trying to boot a 32 bit system? On the PC side UEFI is all x64, which would be bootx64.efi. (And no don't rename bootia32.efi to bootx64.efi, that doesn't work.)
>>
>>54015974
I can give it a try, but still looking to pass a true or negative value. Really I want to pass multiple boolean values from multiple methods to another boolean method that will only send true once all the conditions are met, ending the loop.
>>
>>54016035
No, but oddly the 32 bit version of intel rst drives works for what I need it to do.

But yeah, I think I just have a bad cracked version or something. The file I need to rename to x64 isn't here (bootmgfw.egi) at least according to this little tutorial.
>>
>>54015843
>>54015884
Nah, it's al legit usb drive that a friend borrowed me.

I wouldn't give a fuck if it was mine but since there are some works of this friend in it, I have to get the files back.

Anyway, I can see and access some files in int but now there a folders that I can't access.
Is there a way to recover these folders ? What's the best file recovery software ?
>>
>>54016025
Thanks for the help!
I lowered the resolution all the way, and even downloaded some configuration software to modify display settings that apple thinks are evil. Still nothing. The same cable works on my tv. I did read that a lot of people were having issues with HP monitors and apple products so maybe I'll just return it and by a Samsung or LG.
>>
>>54016058
Essentially this is sort of what I'm trying to do at the moment.

while (PassLength == false) {
do {
System.out.print("Enter: ");
password = keyb.next();
System.out.print("Enter again to confirm: ");
rePass = keyb.next();
} while (!(password.equals(rePass)));
}

System.out.println(password.length());
}

public static boolean PassLength(String password) {
if (password.length() <= 8)
return true;
else
return false;
}

Yes I know it doesn't seem to work the way I'm having it, but that's the idea. Is this possible, or should I just kill myself now instead of later?

Honestly I'm pretty bad at grasping Methods for some reason. I guess they don't do what I'm thinking they do.

>>54015657
>>54015711
>>54015749
>>54015974
Thanks for the help so far btw.
>>
>>54016114
>while (PassLength == false) {
This compares the function itself to false. Did you mean "while (PassLength(password) == false) {"?
>>
>>54016128
Yes, sorry. I had it all erased beforehand, so I had to rewrite it. Forgot to include (password) into there. Thanks for noticing.
>>
how do I properly do a sqlite backup?

I want to take the data off my server, create a new, populate the new server with the old data.

I don't know what is happening.
>>
File: a.png (15 KB, 1202x967) Image search: [Google]
a.png
15 KB, 1202x967
How do I actually get to select which icons appear, like I used to in 7 by clicking "Customize..." in the box that popped up with the extra icons in it?
>>
File: b.png (63 KB, 1202x967) Image search: [Google]
b.png
63 KB, 1202x967
>>54016221
Never mind. I closed it, waited a minute and went in again, and it appeared this time after the spinner we done.

What a crock of shit.
>>
>>54015711
WOO! Finally found a workaround to make a system image short of opening up the PC and installing another HDD. I shrunk my C: drive by slightly more than the amount of used space, created a new volume, and now it's happily backing up into that.
>>
So i pirated The Simpsons, because i couldnt find season 1 anywhere, and by default it's set to a Russian dub, but i can change the audio track to English in VLC.

Now when i add the AVI file to Adobe Premier, by default it plays the Russian audio track, and im not sure how i can instead have it play the English track instead.

I had no idea how to properly word thsi answer for google either.
>>
>>54016363
ahhh i wrote 'instead' twice i am a big ol dummy.
>>
>>54016280
AAAAARGH!
>The specified backup storage location has the shadow copy storage on another volume. (0x80780038)
What in fuck does that mean? I haven't set up anything with shadow copy on any of my volumes on this godforsaken system.
>>
I'm going to buy a 23.6'' monitor and i already have a 19'' monitor.
Can i setup a dual monitor? Or it will turn into shit?
Never worked with more than one.
>>
>>54016376
FUCK THIS SHIT
So I turn on protection which is supposed to solve this error and now there's "not enough space". There was plenty of fucking space last time, when it copied my whole system there before telling me it couldn't finish the job.
>>
>>54016398
Its not ideal but as long as the DPI isn't too far off its workable
>>
>>54016246
you can drag and drop icons from the taskbar into the flip open area.
no need to go through all the weird menus.
>>
Do I need an L3 cache? Dying Light is probably the most graphics intensive game I play.
>>
>>54012943
So I was thinking about getting the Dell p2414h or the ultra sharp version. untill I saw that both have a minor crosshatching issues?
https://youtu.be/rQgXwkz8VrE?t=2m26s
should I really worried about this does any other monitors run into a similar issue
>>
>>54012943
I have a GTX 780 and the fan makes a noise like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wAExXlltXE

Thing is it only seems to do this after it has been sped up. It goes back to it's idle speed and does this.

Is the fan dying? Would warranty cover this?
>>
File: carl.gif (11 KB, 385x374) Image search: [Google]
carl.gif
11 KB, 385x374
Hey /sqt/, I've got a stupid question : I've got two network cards on my PC, but they're connected to the same router. Does it improves my internet speed ?
>>
>>54017178
no.
>>
File: carl.jpg (20 KB, 171x231) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
20 KB, 171x231
>>54017178
Uh, I mean, does it improves my speed compared to other computers on the network ? Do I have some priority over them ?
>>
>>54017178
In theory you could, it's called link aggregation
But if you had that set up you would know
>>
could you recommend the best slim chink keyboard with soft / comfy buttons to type on like the ones in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DR9fAQuOK8
>>
>>54017200
no
>>
would plugging the mouse on the front case USB affect its performance in any way?
>>
>>54017237
no
>>
>>54017206
I'm not watching the video but here. Also it's cheap. My mom thinks it's wonderful.
http://www.amazon.com/Azend-W-9868BL-Backlit-Multimedia-Keyboard/dp/B002LB42NM
>>54017237
No.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 520x520
>>54012943
My internet cable is too long, can I just cut it with a scissor, pull the thing off from the end and then push the wires into it?
>>
>>54017244
sure go for it
>>
>>54017252
Won't I get shocked or some shit? I don't know where it comes from exactly, I can't unplug it
>>
>>54017296
you might want to unplug it first in case you accidentally short some wires and kill whatever it's plugged into.

for you there's no danger.
>>
>>54017244
Look up a wiring diagram.
>>
>>54017244
>pull the thing off from the end
No, it has razor-like things holding the wires and once they are pressed down you cant remove the rj45.
if you get a new rj45 you would need special clamps to push the razor-like pins on the wires.
>>
>>54017244
No, you can't do that without a crimping tool and a new connector. You can loosely wind and put a tie around the extra length. Try to avoid extreme bends. The packets don't like that.
>>
what's a reasonable time for bzip2 to extract a single 6gb file? I have a hunch it's taking too long and the progress bar is stuck while eating up my processor.
>>
File: hkemail.png (101 KB, 655x1044) Image search: [Google]
hkemail.png
101 KB, 655x1044
Does anyone have any idea what I'm supposed to do to sign ip to hello kitty email?

The button at the top that says sign up redirects to the home page.
>>
>>54012943
Okay I'm completely fucking lost and have spent a stupid amount of time trying different "solutions" to this issue.

Issue:
Pictures downloaded on Android tablet show up find in quickpic, and other image viewing applications. However when trying to either transfer them to desktop computer or upload them to a website, the image shows a warning they have been corrupted or the file size is too large (it isn't the latter).

Tablet:
Android 4.4.2
Acer
Model b1-730
Computer OS: Windows 8.1

This is fucking pissing me off to no end. Why the fuck are these "corrupted" yet perfectly fine to view or set as wallpaper/manipulate on the Android tablet, but corrupt elsewhere? They are almost all images downloaded from pixiv and out of the 180 images or so I want to transfer, a random selection of maybe ten or so images aren't corrupted. All downloaded over the course of a few hours. All of the images were downloaded in the same manner (they are the original, no scaled images which are hosted on pixiv's i1/i3/i4 domain servers, so it isn't like they are from all over the place). Don't fucking understand it, to be honest.
>>
>>54014646
>reddit mascot worm

gay game, java, this game is piss easy
>>
>>54017548
does pressing enter after filling out the captcha work?
>>
>>54017610
tried it, sadly not
>>
>>54017614
can you link the registration page
>>
>>54017618
not the question asker, but here

http://member.sanriotown.com/?lang=us
>>
>>54017548
>>54017614
>>54017638
seems like he commented out the submit button.

you can run
document.forms[0].submit()

to submit it manually.

Press F12 to open the console and run it from there.
>>
>>54017670
>

thanks senpai
>>
Firefox user here
On chrome you could type a website into the address bar and the option to google it would be the first or second drop down recommendation
Is there an addon or something that will allow me to do the same on ff?
>>
>>54017670
thank you, much appreciated
>>
>>54017670
>>54017702
also its odd that sanrio would take down the registration button but not the page.

>>54017701
cant you just click enter?
>>
>>54017670
i seem to be getting "Error During Registration" when running
in console...

anything i can do, or it that on his end?
>>
>>54017738
that would take me to the website
but now that I think of it maybe I could just not add the .com
>>
>>54017738
>>54017767
nvm not adding .com isnt viable
sometimes ill paste a link with .com/word/108fad?=99/hexagon/soanandsoforth so itd be much quicker to have the google option
>>
Almost every time I try to run some graphically intense games (like The Witcher 3 and XCOM 2), I either end up with the PC simply rebooting or the image on my monitor disappearing while sounds still play for a bit and then the PC reboots. I checked out Speccy, my CPU stays at about 70 degrees during gaming and my GPU is under 50 degrees. Apparently those temps are alright while playing vidya, is it my PSU that's fucking up?
>>
Is it socially acceptable to not want oral herpes?
>>
MPCHC user here
I checked the "remember dvd position" option but it doesn't always work
I'm wondering if this happens to everyone else too?
or is it a problem on my end
>>
>>54017742
probably blocked on the server side too, you can't change that.
>>
>>54017836
kinda figured, i sent an email about not being able to sign up, maybe i'll get lucky.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
In my PC, I have 6 drives: 4 identical SSDs, 1 boot SSD, 1 HDD. I've been trying to set up RAID 0 for the 4 identical SSDs, but I'm running into s problem where, when I select drives 1 - 4 for raid, I can only put my boot drive and mechanical drive into either RAID or IDE (see pic related). Both of which blue screen my PC on start up because of "Inaccessible Boot Device". Has anyone come across this, or know what do to?
>>
It's time to upgrade my cpu. i'm looking at the i5 6600. my question is what mobo and RAM should I get? I don't expect to need sli. in the future I want to look into maybe getting a pci ssd.

I see alot of builds using the gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 5
and
GA-Z170-HD3
>>
>>54017855
if you don't overclock you don't need a z170 board.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGA_1151#Skylake_chipsets
look at the table and decide what chipset you want to have first, then look for the rest.
>>
I'm trying to mate the tabs occupy the 100% width of my firefox top taskbar with stylish. Someone can help me?
>>
>>54017881
I don't plan on overcloacking
>>
>>54017890
Isn't Stylish only for web page content?
>>
>>54017907
>overcloacking
>cloac
>cloaca
>snake cloaca
>monster girl porn

Wrong board, anon.
>>
>>54017573
Nevermind, they files which were showing up as corrupted jpg and png images were actually webp files which for some reason windows didn't understand but looking into them with ifranview showed the solution to the error, in that apparently they were "incorrectly" labelled with the jpg and png extension when they should have been webp. They certainly are smaller in file size, rather dramatically just as Google claims on their information page
https://developers.google.com/speed/webp/#how_webp_works_stylefont-weight_bold
but it would be nice if this was something image hosting sites, etc. actually fucking used.

Why this is happening with random pixiv images now, and why windows didn't detect this incorrect extension label is beyond me. Have a feeling that this is something being implemented via the Chrome android browser, because this has never happened when downloading images from pixiv in desktop firefox. To test it out, I downloaded a dozen or so of the images which were getting the corruption message, all of them downloading and saving as .png and a few .jpg files, with no webp issues. Is it just another example of Google fuckery?
>>
>>54017890
dont use stylish use chrome.css
>>
File: m8x1cwHMQG1ql9h78o1_500.jpg (195 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
m8x1cwHMQG1ql9h78o1_500.jpg
195 KB, 500x674
I need a network expert advice.
I have an ubiquiti NanoStation 5.
My ISP tells me that they have upgraded their sectors firmware and my Nanostation is no longer well supported.
So I have to upgrade to NanoBridge M5 for better connection.
Is any of that true?
>>
My ISP recently switched to IPV6

Now everything fucks up and half of the internet refuses to load after 5 minutes of restarting the router/flushing the DNS
I have a small program that flushes the DNS easily with CMD but how do I fix this problem in general?
>>
is it possible to use a sfw(flash) file as background in windows or linux?
>>
>>54018548
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Interactive-Desktop-Background

:)
>>
Programming: Can anyone sort of tl;dr how posting programmatically to 4chan works? I see that 4chan has a read-only API which returns json (?), and I think I can learn how to parse/work with that easily enough using Google, but I'm unsure of how actually submitting posts works. It it just http get/post with some fields or something? (Firing from the hip there.)

I'm new to programming and I'm interested in making a 4chan client as a pet project and to learn JSON, etc. I just need someone to point me in the right direction so I can Google it / learn on my own.

asked in /dpt/ but it seems like nobody is interested
Thanks bros
>>
How important is having quality mobo? What do I miss on when I buy the cheapest but compatible one?
>>
>>54018573
read the source of futaba or wakaba, thats it

>>54018580
mobo as in motherboard? not a whole lot, quality and user spefic features. Some dont support x amount of ram, ocing, controlling certain things etc
>>
>>54018232
It can be used to modify firefox's layout too it seems.
>>54018265
I'll try, thank you
>>
>>54018603
>mobo as in motherboard?
No, mobo as in Frédéric "El mobo" Motte, fucking retard.
>>
File: handie.jpg (204 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
handie.jpg
204 KB, 1024x1024
Can handbrake convert gifs to mp4s? If not what program would you reccomend
>>
>>54018580
Fairly important. The most relevant difference will be capacitor quality and quality of what's called the VRM, which has something to do with electrical management. You'll also get more heatsinks and such with a nicer motherboard, but there's a limit (those ASUS Rawwwwwg gaymen mobos are often unnecessary and overbuilt for the sake of marketing).

The purpose for which the motherboard is built is another factor--companies like SuperMicro build these things to be used 24-7 for many years, whereas a consumer mobo can have less stringent design targets. You also get much better support from a company like SuperMicro. (Email ASUS and you'll talk to an Indian reading a script or a bot that does nothing useful; email SuperMicro and you'll get a real American emailing you back and putting actual effort into your query/whatever)

Google this and you can find tables comparing motherboards
>>
>>54018714
ffmpeg
>>
>>54018728
thank
>>
>>54015684
Hey prompted me the January one on my phone so I just accepted it. How would I patch the "latest one"?
(refer to my past posts of using NRT to unlock boot and root)
>>
>>54018663
me again.
How can i know the id of an element? (The tabs in this case) to modify'em in userChrome.css?
>>
>>54019043
use dom inspector to check xul elements.
>>
Why my computer so slow at certain things?
>Populate list of printers from Windows update
>Spool a document to printer with manual duplex settings
This shit takes like 5-10 minutes, even on fast computers.
>>
What are some good H97 motherboards?
I wanted to get a Z97 but they all have been out stock for more than 4 months in amazon mexico and i cant wait anymore.
>>
How do i make keyboard shortcuts on windows? Like on osx you can type (c) and in turns it into copyright symbol
>>
>>54019123
autohotkey
>>
>>54019102
Why in the world would you think disk i/o is the bottleneck in these applications?
>>
>>54019064
Probably just shitty printer software / drivers being shitty printer software / drivers.
>>
I have a nas running with 2x2TB hdds in ext4, mirrored

I was hit with an encrypting virus which encrypted my laptop and backup drive.

I pulled the plug to my NAS when I realised what was happening.
On the NAS drives I have a copy of my backup folder from last friday, and I am trying to recover a single folder
/home/backs.
I deleted this folder an hour before pulling the plug, so in theory it is still recoverable.

Can anyone recommend a way to recover a folder (ex. photorec doesnt work because it recovers all files, no folder structure) from an ext4 volume?
>>
>>54019239
Not to mention shitty Windows Update
>>
>>54013475
I wonder how deep can one go if you keep nesting VMs inside VMs.
>>
>>54019369
>>54019239
I guess my SQ is: why are these routines which have been around for so long, still so shitty? I mean how can "retrieve a list of drivers" run in O(n^3) or whatever
>>
>>54019406
As deep as you have resources.
>>
>>54019406
Its gonna come down to how much RAM you got
>>
Is it still possible to use the internet play HD videos on a p4 3ghz
>>
>>54019406
Start lab. Post results.
>>
Geunine Win7 user here, using an old ass notebook (2007) so i don't really wanna update windows.
Now for the whole day the Windows Update service maxxed out one of my cores.
Is it secretly installing Win10?
>>
>>54019856
Yes
>>
>>54019856
yes
>>
>>54019834
No, you will have problems even with 720p videos.
>>
>>54019870
Even when coupled with a low end GPU like
8800GT
>>
>>54019884
youtube videos aren't hardware accelerated so no
>>
my logitech g400s (got it about 18 months ago) recently started freezing up for about a second, maybe once every 30 minutes of use.
i haven't noticed any other problems.

is there a way to check what is causing this and possibly fix it, or do i have to just thrash it and get a new one?
>>
>>54019064
>windows
no, really, it's just windows
>>
>>54019863
>>54019865
It's funny, it is overheated twice in the process and rebooted, i thought it was just the summer.
>>
>>54019884
force h264 on youtube with h264ify and you get hardware acceleration.
>>
I am thinking about switching from Windows 10 to a Linux distro.

I mainly watch the 720p HDTV and HDTV rips from torrents.

I barely play games anymore, but I'll create a Windows partition for that.

Whats the best distro for something coming from Windows 10
>>
File: Capture 16.png (42 KB, 1605x964) Image search: [Google]
Capture 16.png
42 KB, 1605x964
Please only answer in relation to html/css. I want my website to be as it is up top-left. Currently I have it so using the <ul> tag, withthe image being included in the list. How can I make it like this (with the image beside the rest of the elements) without having it included in the list? The reason I need to use an alternative method is that I want borders around the link elements and can't do so without also putting a border around the image/logo (I already know a bit about the div tag and giving specific elements IDs - admittedly not much however - and I can't get it to work no matter what I try). Any ideas? I can post screenshots of the relevant parts of my html/css files if necessary.
>>
>>54020014
Xubuntu
>>
>>54020016
post everything to codepen.io or jsfiddle
>>
Anyone know of any earbuds that are <20$ and don't break after 6 months?
>>
Dear /sqt/.

I was thinking about upgrading my machine since last month or something, but everybody tells me that my current CPU, i5-750 is still only slightly worse than current i5 and i7 ones (with exception of some beasts like 6700K).

How is this possible that my nearly 6 years old, first generation Nehalem 45nm i5 could have similar performance to current 14nm Haswells?

Forgive my extremely stupid question.
>>
>>54020175

Im sorry, Skylake, not Haswell.
>>
>>54020175
same performance, much worse power efficiency.
>>
>>54020175
Nehalem > Sandy Bridge had a big performance gap between but Sandy Bridge > Haswell is pretty minimal. Still, depending on what you're doing you might not have to upgrade.
>>
>>54020039
Here ya go https://jsfiddle.net/hoq0dx4y/

The image not showing up is obviously what I had in my previous pic.
>>
>>54020238

Until last year, heaviest things I was doing on my home PC was playing video games. Now, I was experimenting with various methods of data fitting.
>>
>>54020175
>i5-750 is still only slightly worse than current i5 and i7 ones
this is flat-out wrong. There's like 25-40% performance difference between yours and a current i5, and if you get a K-series chip it'll be even more
>>
>>54020302
https://jsfiddle.net/nua4pphu/1/
something like this?

use a header element instead of a div. it doesn't change visually, but it makes its intentions more clear.
put the image next to the list and make all elements inside the header display next to each other by setting them to inline-block. (this breaks when there's not enough space to the right, then it'll drop to the next line)
set all text inside the header to be left aligned, which also works for inline-block elements.

I added a random size to the image because I don't know it's original size.
>>
>>54020302
>>54020496
what I forgot to add, you don't need to have the domain name in your links if the page is hosted on the same domain. a simple "/aboutus" or so would be enough.
if it actually is hosted on a different site add http://, https:// or // before it, otherwise it counts as relative url.
>>
>>54020459

Then why when I ask for opinion about upgrade, everyone says "oooh, your CPU is fine, get better GPU/more RAM". If the difference is so great, then why leaving it as weakest component?

Personally, I was always trying to get more powerful CPU, as this part of PC is hardest to replace.
>>
>>54020573
Which GPU do you have? In many cases a GPU upgrade will actually yield much higher performance results. All else equal all that matters is your framerate, right? Assuming you're just using this for video games
>>
Does anyone have /g/ approved mouses list? My mouse broke and I kinda need a new one
>>
>>54020614
>/g/ approved mouses list

top tier:
>my mouse

shit tier:
>all other mice
>>
>>54020608

GTX660 to be honest. I always buy x60 line, since 70s and 80s are always stupidly overpriced.
>>
>>54020573
Because for most stuff it just werks.

You should never upgrade from a i5 to a i5 unless you need that extra power or you are maxing your current CPU.

Upgrade to a I7-5820k instead.
Short on budget? I7-6600k.
>>
>>54020655
If you have a GTX 660 and you don't want to buy a higher-end card then it's kind of a wash between a CPU and a GPU upgrade. I'd put my pennies in my piggy bank until I could afford both a new CPU and a new GPU.

It all comes down to what price you're gonna pay (don't go to Best Buy to buy a fucking video card...) and what your goal is. I'd go CPU first if you use your PC for anything other than video games + 4chan, and GPU if you're more concerned with video games
>>
>>54020671

I was actually thinking about i7-6700K
>>
>>54020496
nice and simple, thanks bud. I'm just getting used to this desu.

>>54020549
again very useful, thanks.
>>
>>54020703
>>54020671
>>54020671
>You should never upgrade from a i5 to a i5
the fuck are you talking about
i5 is just a brand, it means little beyond the position of the chip relative to others in its family
stop giving shit advice when you don't know anything
>>
>>54012943

kind of wanting to overclock my gpu but my laptop screen is smashed, how do i go about doing it if i can't see 75% of the screen. is there anyway to project that stuff to a monitor?
>>
Is it true that the technology we get to use as consumers is at least 20 years behind what the government and military have?
>>
>>54012943
hey guys im looking into a new graphics card willing to pay a few hundred, currently running nvidia 570 gtx but its struggling with dark souls 3. any recommendations?
>>
>>54020817
No. Imagine all the money to be made from technology 20 years ahead. Someone would steal it from the military or the military would be tempted to license the technology for a lot of money. Just imagine how many tanks you could buy from licensing that technology.. do you think any general could resist that temptation?
>>
>>54020817
Quite the opposite in many cases.

The goddamn Navy pays Microsoft lots of money for Windows XP support.

The difference is resources, mostly, unless you consider the systems built into things like modern fighter jets.
>>
fucking Spotify keeps stopping and starting my music constantly even when I'm on WiFi. I never had this problem before and now everytime I use it I just get constant interruption of it stopping and starting
>>
what's a good, free video editing software that's not absurdly difficult to use for someone who has never done any editing in their life? I just need it to trim a few videos and stick them together in a sort of montage. It's for a college project.
>>
>>54020965
shotcut
>>
What is the correct pronunciation for x86? ecks-eighty-six? times-eighty-six? I've heard people say both and been called an idiot for using both.
>>
>>54020974
cheers
>>
Are mini computers a thing yet?

I don't need much power and I want to get rid of my tower and this pandemonium of cables.
>>
>>54020984
ecks-eighty-six

If someone says times IRL I'll laugh at them.
>>
File: minicomputer-jpg.jpg (11 KB, 392x290) Image search: [Google]
minicomputer-jpg.jpg
11 KB, 392x290
>>54021056
anon... modern desktops are microcomputers, minicomputers are way bigger
>>
>>54021056
That depends on what you want to do with your rig. How do you typically use your computer?
>>
>>54021056
What are your specific needs?

You could easily have something smaller than a shoebox.
>>
>>54021113
>>54021056
infact, never wondered why microsoft is called that?
MICROcomputer
SOFTware
>>
>>54020899
yeah I've been having the same problems
>>
Whats the best cheap android phone I can get?
>>
>>54021140
>>>/g/csg/
>>
>>54018906
Force close the notification and check for an update
>>
Anyone?
>>
How can I recover a deleted folder in an ext4 volume, while retaining folder structure?
>>
>>54021118
>>54021121
I don't play vidya anymore and the most intensive software I use for my job is SPSS.

If it can handle regular web browsing and 1080p videos I'm fine.
>>
>>54021220
Not sure how intensive SPSS is, but a raspberry pi is fucking tiny and can handle 1080p videos.
>>
File: gigabyte-brix-projector-i3-4010.jpg (258 KB, 1440x1112) Image search: [Google]
gigabyte-brix-projector-i3-4010.jpg
258 KB, 1440x1112
>>54021220
Plenty of small boxes available.
You can build a mini-ITX system yourself (think Nintendo console size) or you could opt for something smaller like a NUC/Brix

You can't escape the cables as you will still be needing power and display but wireless mouse/keyboard/network can fill in elsewhere.

I would advise against PCs on a stick for now, too little storage
>>
>>54020695

In fact, my budget is up to around 3000PLN, which is equivalent of around 800$ (rather less, since PLN is still dropping in value). So I was thinking of combination of GTX960 and i7-6700K but since Nvidia is preparing something new for June, I kinda wait for price drop for older parts.
>>
File: nishikinomaki.gif (828 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nishikinomaki.gif
828 KB, 500x375
Hi /g/

So I have 2 modules of this RAM: Kingston® DDR3 4 GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 HyperX Fury Black

And I'm planning to get this mobo: Asus® M/B Intel® H81M-K (1150)

And this CPU: Intel® CPU Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz (1150)

My question is: Are this parts fully compatible? I'm worried about CPU-RAM in particular.

Have some Maki because of reasons.
>>
>>54020549
I have another question regarding this point you bring up. I've changed it so that they link to '/aboutus' and all that but the links don't work. I can, howver, access them by adding '.html' to the url. For now I'll just change the href part to '/aboutus.html' which will presumably work, but should it not be this way? Should I be able to justdo '/aboutus'?
>>
File: Capture17.png (17 KB, 515x164) Image search: [Google]
Capture17.png
17 KB, 515x164
pic related. These are the files on the server. For some reason .html was added to their names when copied over. When I tried to delete the '.html' part (as in the case of the aboutus.html file) it lost it's filetype. This fixable or should I just be content with having .html at the end of everything?

>>54021932
>>54020549
>>
If somebody had a fx 6300 and a gtx 760, what should they upgrade first? Mobo/Cpu or the GPU? Somebody I play MMO's with has that setup. I don't know what other games he plays, but he said he's not happy with turning everything to medium/low all the time.
>>
Quick I'm at the store right now need opinion on cheap TVs.

elefw195 for $99 (element)
Or
NS-19d220na16 for $89 (insignia)
>>
I have a Galaxy S4 currently. I'm looking to get a new phone and I'm leaning towards an iPhone 6s Plus. Mainly for iMessage because I have shitty service where I live and sometimes get text messages 30 minutes late. What other phones should I consider getting that are not Galaxy S or Windows phones?
>>
I'm looking to get a drive or two to keep backups of all my stuff. Are there any good drives that will last a long time?
>>
>>54022104
i'm absolutely unqualified to answer, but insignia looks better
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.