[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people use this fucking SHIT? why did microsoft got rid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: snapchat.png (47 KB, 646x443) Image search: [Google]
snapchat.png
47 KB, 646x443
why do people use this fucking SHIT?

why did microsoft got rid of msn messenger? it was better than fucking spanchat, whatsapp, and fucking skype.
>>
>>53894805
OP is mad he's never got nudes from his gf
>>
>>53894805
PIX11 News
>>
>>53894830
OP is mad he's never had a gf to get nudes from
>>
>>53894830
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the OP, kek
>>
>>53894830
>>53894865
>>53894901
that is some shit retarded logic
>>
>>53894805
Because it's le normie YOLO
Snapchat is hideous all around, but was one of the firsts to the market with it's yolo premise, and got lucky to get the userbase back then
The creators also sold it at a ridiculous price to retarded cucks
>>
Snapchat sucks.
Most of these new messengers sucks, i miss the good old days of SMS and MSN. But i was never fond of the idea of talking to people by the internet on a cellphone.

There was some... I dont know, pleasant ritual of turning on the computer and opening the messenger to talk to people. And it had so much personality in ways that a facebook cover or whatever just doesnt. Just the fact that you could create your owns emoticons gave it a amazing spin and made instant messaging so funny/fun that emojis cannot even grasp on this concept. Not to mention font style, setting up your window color for other people and shit.

Now its just so bland and egotistical, it feels like that rich couple that invites you to their house and force you to watch the pictures of their last travel on the tv. I dont want to see pictures of your miserable life.
>>
>>53894830
>nudes
>from gf
>not seeing her naked every day
>>
File: 1378933791897.jpg (40 KB, 426x304) Image search: [Google]
1378933791897.jpg
40 KB, 426x304
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

How the fuck does Snapchat compare to MSN?
>>
>>53894953

>le past was better!!!1!!!1111!
>>
>>53894953
The weird thing about it is that all the shit we already had in the past is being reinvented and touted as that hot new thing.

Fucking emojis are just the tip of it.
>>
Now that whatsapp has encryption, whats your excuse?
>>
why do snapchat videos have such low bitrate? do they really have to compress them that much? it's unwatchable.
>>
Niggers got smartphones for free
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.