[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else notice an immediate, significant drop in Google
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 0.jpg (9 KB, 413x312) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
9 KB, 413x312
Does anyone else notice an immediate, significant drop in Google captcha complexity when using Chromium instead of Firefox?

General thread for discussing the influence of captchas on behavior.
>>
If you're signed into Chrome you don't need to solve captchas famalam
>>
>>53868172
Are you a wizard?
>>
That is false.
>>
>>53868192
>having the botnet so far deep in his ass
>>
>>53868192
this is the most bullshit statement I've ever heard
>>
>>53868192
But it starts synching and ruins my bookmarks and shit, apparently only thing I can. do is to not sign in
>>
>>53868210
Firefox with privacy enhancing addons usually had 3-10 had captchas for me. Chromium with the same addons has 2-3. Tor captchas (via Cloudflare) are sometimes infinite.

I actually notice the complexity level decrease over time during extended shitposting sessions. It's conceivable to think that Google captcha complexity is directly tied to what information your user agent reveals.
>>
>>53868192
this
>>
>>53868538
> Tor captchas (via Cloudflare) are sometimes infinite

just because of this i don't use Tor
>>
>>53868803
Tor is for cp why do you need tor anyways...
>>
>>53868172
I will assault and maim both Brim and Page If I ever get the chance. The amount of frustration and aggravation captchas have wrought upon my existence will dwarf any jail time I might acquire. Those fuckers have it coming, somebody has to make a stand sometime.
>>
File: googlepls.png (841 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
googlepls.png
841 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>53869472
>I just use it for normal browsing - Richard Stallman

I bet he's lying.
>>
>>53869646
He went to Asia a few time and he uses tor...
The link is pretty clear
>>
File: BMZ9g3ZCMAAvZN2.jpg (39 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
BMZ9g3ZCMAAvZN2.jpg
39 KB, 384x512
>>53869472
>>
>>53869921
Which one is better:
-using the web with https only, but the global data stream is too big for personal check
so noone will ever check your data, who cares about bots, you're not a terrorist or criminal right?
-Using tor with lots of compromised nodes, heavily monitored by fbi or whatever, bad apache config with no point to point encryption in some servers. If they identify
you at one point in this cluster fuck you'll be identify as potential threat.

Foh shizzle mah nizzle second is better... Or not.
Tor is a honeypot for pedo or psycho, don't use that shit.
>>
>>53870117
the danger with the first is if you're ever suspected of a crime
>>
>>53870117
that's why running tor with an addon that asks goggle for random strings is the best.
>>
>>53870117
>If they identify you at one point in this cluster fuck you'll be identify as potential threat.
Some days with all the news about NSA it seems like the entire American population is already identified as a potential threat.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.