[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solve the key
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: JUSTIN.png (5 KB, 483x128) Image search: [Google]
JUSTIN.png
5 KB, 483x128
Some faggot from facebook posted pic related. Solve the key with an email and I'll give you 50% of the winnings via PayPal, or donate to a charity/institution of your choice.

ITB is the Information Technology Building in McMaster University, map is here: https://www.mcmaster.ca/uts/maps/itb1.html

He posted these hints:
1) More than 1 cryptography method was used (Viginere cipher, for example).

2) Google is your friend.

3) You might be able to find the money without deciphering anything but it will probably take time and effort!

I think we can do it, /g/
>>
Here is the key:
JFNCPHFJUGFNOGGHBFDJKBGGJBV
>>
>>53838752
I know the answer

BESURETODRINKYOUROVALTINE
>>
>>53838962

wat
>>
>>53838976
The money's obviously in the kitchen you dip
>>
>>53838976

Hint #2 asshole
>>
>>53838962
FUCK THIS TRIGGERS ME WAY TOO HARD...
>>
>>53838962
Kek
Also, it's in the burritos
>>
>>53838752
why would anyone send you the key after figuring it out just lo loose 50%?
>>
>>53839093
because OP probably has to go through justin to get it
>>
>>53839093
>>53839193
Because unless you can get to the uni you can't get the money
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.