[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LG V10 or LG G5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1439311193514.jpg (138 KB, 840x560) Image search: [Google]
1439311193514.jpg
138 KB, 840x560
Hey Guys,
I have a Samsung S5 Active that I have loved but it seems to be failing on me. It wont receive text messages from various people for some reason. I did a factory reset and that didnt seem to do anything. If you guys happen to have insight on this (I have AT&T and the person I dont get texts from has a iPhone 6 with Verizon) I would highly appreciate it.
Anyways, I am basically down to these two devices in terms of what I am interested in, but I am open to other suggestions.
My needs include: MicroSD slot, Durable, Good Battery/Removable, Good Music Player, and Good Camera.
What would you choose among the V10 or G5? or other if you have suggestions.
>>
>not getting the S7

are you a literal cuck anon?
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>53642935
I wanna try something different, sell to me why I should get a S7 then
>>
>>53642948
you can keep repeating the meme, it wont stop the fact the S7 is THE phone to beat right now.

>>53642996
because it's by far the best phone on the market, just look at MKBHDs videos, the only complaints he can find is nitpicking the tiniest little shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sgeM6DsV40
>>
>>53643006
I almost believed you for a second but then I realized the battery is not removable lol

The speakers suck and thats important to me
>>
>>53643070
>The speakers suck and thats important to me

>filthy street nigger that actually uses his cellphone speakers

alright senpai, you've already proven you're a cuck. Move along now, /g/ isn't the place for you.

You want a removable battery in 2016 because you're either autistic or homeless. When was the last time you had to actually remove your battery? You can replace the battery in the S7 if it ever starts to fail, the only reason someone would need to quick change their battery is if they don't have a fucking house to go home to to charge their phone and instead have to rely on carrying batteries with them.

from where i'm sitting you must be a homeless street nigger.
>>
File: phone_comparison_x86_vs_arm.png (162 KB, 1079x425) Image search: [Google]
phone_comparison_x86_vs_arm.png
162 KB, 1079x425
Zenfone 2
/thread
>>
>>53643100
If the battery fails, I dont want to be a fucking surgeon to take the battery out. I understand where youre coming from but I dont carry an extra battery like the autists on here do. Im just saying, its nice to change it out if the battery starts to fail
>>
>>53643120
You can pay samsung $40 to replace it if you dont feel like doing it yourself.

Or go to any cellphone repair store in your area and pay a similar $40-60.

I agree changing out the battery is nice, but it should be FAR from a required feature, it's a 3000mAh battery anyway, it's one of the longest lasting phones out right now with it's performance level.
>>
>>53643132
So what about the Speaker? If im by myself I like playing my music, shouldnt be a crime to do that
>>
>>53643202
It's a fully waterproof phone, biggest sacrifice their is the speaker, you simply can't have a good speaker and have it be water tight.

I'd say get headphones like literally everyone else, even the BEST cellphone speaker (HTC M8 or similar) is going to be garbage compared to any sort of okay level headphones. (ATH-M50 or similar)
>>
>>53642935
>>53643006
>>53643132

>Samsung
>noway.jpg
>>
>>53643006
>"THE phone"
>touchwizz
>samshit bloat
>unrootable and unROMable
jej
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.