[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make tabs closer? Gap is driving me insane.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: re56gh45gh4re5gh.png (6 KB, 215x197) Image search: [Google]
re56gh45gh4re5gh.png
6 KB, 215x197
How do you make tabs closer? Gap is driving me insane.
>>
What browser is that so I can google it for you?
>>
>>53635013
firefox
I try to google it, but kept getting "switching tabs". I just want to move tabs closer the the side of the screen.
>>
remove the button entirely in Classic Theme Restorer. Press Alt if you need to access the menus.
>>
>>53635214
yeah i tried that but the gap is still there. I remember there was an addon where you can adjust the tabs but I forgot what it was called.
>>
File: Screenshot-1458701727.png (4 KB, 417x77) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-1458701727.png
4 KB, 417x77
Chropera doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>53635314
it came as default?
>>
you've got the source you nub
>>
File: Capture.png (22 KB, 495x94) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
22 KB, 495x94
>>53634992
Install this userstyle and remove the Firefox button with Classic Theme Restorer.

https://userstyles.org/styles/123821/firefox-windows-10
If you don't like the white you can simply change it in the CSS code.
>>
>>53634992

I'm using Firefox 45 (updated in line for ages) and right now I don't even have that square pull-down box at the top left of your pic there. What is that exactly? Maybe I hid it somehow a long time ago, it certainly isn't under "customize" etc.

My Firefox however has no gaps between tabs, they're just about on top of each other.
>>
>>53635323
Yes. Chropera recent versions have Windows 10 and OSX UI widget integrations.
>>
>>53635489
alright I remember this now, yeah this helped a lot. i just have to make the tabs smaller now bc this one made them bigger.
>>
>>53635495
It's the old firefox menu, new versions have a shittier one at the top right in the toolbar
>>
>cares about tab spacing
autism, everyone
>>
>>53635712
So not liking broken things is now considered autism? wew lad
>>
>>53635750
It's cosmetic, not broken. Are the tabs not actually working?
>>
>>53635767
Fuck you. Let the dude change things as he want you fucking faggot.
>>
>>53635945
Wew lad the butthurt is strong with this one

I'm just fucking with you guys, feel free to mess around, I do all the time
>>
File: h5j7y6je67u.png (79 KB, 1920x1038) Image search: [Google]
h5j7y6je67u.png
79 KB, 1920x1038
ok I got it to the way i want it, but now there this white line under neath in the pic. I know its weird to worry but it wasnt there when i installed one of the styles.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.