[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best mice for wrist pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: mx-master-gallery.png (84 KB, 652x560) Image search: [Google]
mx-master-gallery.png
84 KB, 652x560
I've been experiencing some right wrist is pain recently and I'm not sure if it's because of my mouse. I got a Logitech MX Master 3 months ago and my wrist has been hurting for about a month. I play violin professionally so wrist pain is something that I need to avoid. Does anyone have any suggestions for mice and or wrist support objects that well help prevent wrist pain. Thanks everyone.
Pic related, it's my current mouse.
>>
>>53597526
Wrist pain is normal / expected when you switch to a different mouse, especially if the grip/sensor placement are significantly different from your original mouse. If it persists, try switching to a trackball mouse. You can get a solid trackball for next to nothing.
If you do switch to a trackball, avoid using thumb-ball mice, they're not as precise as you would expect, and the wrist pain is much more persistent. If you really want to use a thumb-ball, buy it from amazon so you have the opportunity to replace it.
I've been using a CST for maybe 10 months or so and I've been loving it. I grew up using a trackball, so that might have something to do with why they're so comfortable. Either way, give it a shot, or continue using your current mouse until the wrist pain dies down.

Also, you don't want to get a wrist wrest, it promotes unhealthy posture.

BOL
>>
I have never had wrist pain as a result of my mx master and i have never had any problems with it. 10/10 solid product
>>
>>53597666
Nice trips. Also, I do love the mouse and would recommend it to most people. I have a weird connective tissue disorder so most mice hurt my wrist.
>>
>>53597812
Sorry to hear that sounds like it fucking sucks.
>>
File: VM4R-hi.jpg (243 KB, 1200x965) Image search: [Google]
VM4R-hi.jpg
243 KB, 1200x965
>>53597526
>>
>>53597526
Buy the previous mouse.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.