[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Trying to sell laptop > Convertible tablet/laptop hybrid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27 KB, 460x282
> Trying to sell laptop
> Convertible tablet/laptop hybrid
> 8GB DDR3 RAM, 250GB SSD, Intel Pentium N3700
> No one wants to buy it on eBay/Craigslist/Letgo just because of the CPU
> tfw
>>
>>53522474
>Pentium
That doesn't really matter.

Things to look for in a laptop:
Display resolution
Battery Life
Thickness
Weight
16:10

You don't have any of those attributes listed. A laptop is not a work horse, it needs to be able to use the internet, and be able to move around easily.
>>
>>53522656
> 11 inches, 1366x768
> Fully charges in maybe an hour and a half. Lasts about 6-8 hours depending on how you use it
> Slightly less than an inch thick when closed
> 3 pounds.
>>
>>53522656
Most tech illiterate only look at the processor, RAM and HDD. They buy a $1000 machine for facebook.
>>
faggot, set the price lower

you're probably one of those shitters who tries to sell a used 2-year old laptop for more than you got it new

i hate you people

i'll give you $20 for it including shipping
>>
>8GB ram
>Pentium
but why
>>
>>53522474
>falling for the pentium meme
You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>53522740
It originally came with 4GB of RAM and a 500GB HDD. I got it for just $50 due to a brief Amazon error + price matching at Best Buy.

Upgraded it to 8GB and a 250GB SSD, and it's lightning fast, but can't do anything other than web browsing and basic productivity/office software.
>>
>isn't even an i7 Intel extreme gaming edition

Lmao who would want that
>>
>>53522760
Sell it for $50 then you piece of shit
>>
>>53522760
>Got laptop for $50
>Tries selling it for several hundred dollars

Eat a dick. You are EVERYTHING that is wrong in the world.
>>
>>53522474
faggot
>>
>>53522878
It's usually worth $350-450, though.
>>
>>53522907
Try 200
>>
>>53522907
What laptop? Also yeah 300-400$ new. My laptop is 1200$ new but I can only reasonably get half that.
>>
>>53522907
Just because something is worth a certain amount of money doesn't mean you'll actually get that amount of money when selling it.
>>
>>53522722
Such is the crux of the tech world
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.