[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/ 2016/03/when-graded-on-t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 29
File: Report-Card-640x693.jpg (81 KB, 640x693) Image search: [Google]
Report-Card-640x693.jpg
81 KB, 640x693
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/when-graded-on-tech-issues-2016-presidential-candidates-dont-do-well/

>YFW F will set technolo/g/y back 50 years
>>
>>53517412
Eh, he would not touch it with a 50 ft pole.
>>
>Australia is finally getting decent broadband
>America is getting an F president
Looks like the tables have turned.
>>
>>53517412
There goes Cruz fucking up the alphabetical/grade order
>>
>>53517492
US never had decent broadband.
>>
>>53517412
>Wants to keep cheap street shitters out of American workforce
>F on talent and workforce

Arstechnica your curry is ready!
>>
>>53517412
How did Clinton not get an F?
>>
>>53517412
>implying literally any of them would do fuck-all to Comcast's monopoly
Actually Trump would be the best bet since all the other faggots are paid by corporations.
>>
File: mcaffee.jpg (428 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
mcaffee.jpg
428 KB, 1200x627
>>53517412
tfw no streight A's McAfee.
>>
>old people don't understand tech
YOU DONT SAY
>>
>>53517412
>hating on trump
lel
>>
>>53518049
He's shit on privacy/tech issues. I think this is a generally agreed upon fact, even if we ignore his other policy positions.
>>
How is Cruz worse than Clinton on privacy? He actually supported the USA Freedom Act, and has said the NSA reached too far.

That is better than 90 percent of Republicans, and certainly better than Hillary.
>>
>>53518084
>Both Sanders and Clinton (B+) have a "relatively nuanced approach" to the encryption debate. Trump (F), Kasich (C-), and Cruz (C) have made statements "that show little understanding of what encryption is and its role in protecting user safety and security."
>>
This means nothing.

It's how much the author likes the candidates essentially. It's not even consistant.

Trump automatically gets an F because they don't like him (and trust me, I fucking hate trump myself).
Bernie gets a D+ in 'talent and workforce' because he doesn't like goober

Essentially a joke of an article, not even worthy of calling bait.
>>
>>53517412

>B-

She can't even hide her own emails.
>>
>>53518337
this
>>
>>53517412
fuck off kike
>>
>>53517412

Yeah, please trust liberal hipsters when deciding who to vote for...

Shill fuck.
>>
File: trmp.gif (4 MB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
trmp.gif
4 MB, 640x333
>>53517412
> B-
> for the dumb woman that said after the Paris attacks that we should all lower encryption to make it easier for governments to keep an eye on us.
> in any good for tech, privacy, freedom and anything important
> F in everything to the one man trying to keep low-quality foreign workforce out and ensure jobs and healthy growth for the population.

Thanks for outing yourself as literal SJW leftist garbage, Ars Technica. Here's to site I ain't visiting any time soon.
>>
>>53518483
trump makes all his cheap crap in china

also hes a bankrupt loser baby bush 2.0 failure
>>
>>53518483
Look everyone a moran!!
>>
>>53517412
>electing people born before electricity was invented

this is what you get..
>>
>B for a woman who is under investigation for not encrypting her emails and wonders why it's important

Ars confirmed trash
>>
>>53518507

Why is /g/ insured with dumb posts?
>billionaire
>failure
Oh, because we have ledditors here
>>
>>53518545
The only "dumb post" here is yours.

>being a billionaire is somehow admirable in a world where our money is backed by "consumer confidence"
>>
>>53517412
>Rubio earned an A, since he supported more high-skilled immigration, although the card notes his record on "comprehensive" immigration reform is mixed. (That's the kind of reform generally preferred by Democrats, which would combine more high-skilled immigration with other types of visas, like family reunifications.) Sanders got a D+ for his "overall opposition to the US attracting and retaining global talent," as well as saying he has "serious problems" with Uber. Trump (F) has been "silent" on education and said "virtually nothing positive about immigrants." Clinton gets a B+, Cruz a C-, and Kasich a B-.

>Getting high scores on your stand regarding high-skilled immigration and globalization
>Taking "serious problems" with Uber as a valid argument
>Trump has been silent on education and virtually nothing positive on immigration = gets an F, meanwhile for Intellectual property: "Clinton, Kasich, and Trump received an incomplete in this category for not having made any
statements (or taken any votes) on patent reform."

This whole article is biased bullshit and looking at the source, their "approach" is very superficial: http://engine.is/wp-content/uploads/2016-Candidate-Report-Card.pdf

Sensationalist crap..
>>
ITT: Butthurt /pol/ babbys
>>
>>53518522
>electricity is an invention
lol
>>
>>53518545
He's only a billionaire because his dad gave him about 10 million dollars 40 years ago and compound interest does amazing things.
>>
>>53518545
>billionaire
>failure
Absolutely. For a start, he's lying about is net worth and that's been demonstrated time and again. Also, his net worth has been poorly investing and his ROI his quite bad - he's not a successful guy, he only happens to had the chance to start in life loaded. Unlike you who still believe you're only a temporarily embarrassed millionaire and, spoiler alert, will never strike it rich in your lifetime.

And "being a billionaire" hardly is an argument in a presidential race. You don't elect people because they claim to be billionaires or have huge hands.
>>
>>53517824
Trump is a paid shill as well. Thing is, some of the corporations paying him are his own. It's a moot argument.
>>
File: disobey.jpg (214 KB, 1980x1363) Image search: [Google]
disobey.jpg
214 KB, 1980x1363
>>53517412
Didn't know that ars has gotten this low lately. Soon we are on the Wired level.
>>
>>53518545
Because Comcast is such a success story, judging by money alone.
>>
>>53518683
>Absolutely. For a start, he's lying about is net worth and that's been demonstrated time and again.

except when hes actually released his financial reports and BTFO this myth and its believers all at once

KEK
>>
>>53518507
Chapter 11 bankruptcy is a reorganization; which is what all his bankruptcies have been. It provides a grace period from debtors while you reorganize your company and resume debt payments. Chapter 7 would be liquidation of company assets, and Chapter 13 would be personal bankruptcy -- neither of which has he ever been involved in.
>>
>>53518722
I'm not sure you have the necessary education to even read through a financial report.
While it's my job to do so.
>>
>>53518713

By the measures of a business? Absofuckinglutely.

Having to have a fucking government step it and say you have too much influence, and you're too big is the greatest compliment a business can get.

Whether or not they have shitty practices and clearly don't give a fuck about their customers is another thing entirely.
>>
>>53518761
>they have shitty practices and clearly don't give a fuck about their customers
This is exactly why they have so much money in the first place. So no, it's not "another thing entirely". It's what was the driving force behind their success.
>>
>>53518731
but in theory a person should never fuck up so badly. but they do, because some people can't help but be incompetent pube heads.
>>
File: 1440124182673.jpg (65 KB, 634x355) Image search: [Google]
1440124182673.jpg
65 KB, 634x355
>arstechnica.com

lol
>>
>>53518808
Most companies go out of business in a lifetime. The majority never make it past the early funding phases. The general population are only familiar with the extremely successful ones. This does not make the people who tried to run them bad at business. The market can be fickle.
>>
>>53517412
>every candidate but Trump supports H1B or simply doesn't talk about it
Only Trump will fix H1B properly, by making the cost of a H1B employee greater than that of an American employee.
Hillary, Cruz and Rubio solution is expand H1B program
Bern program is nothing as per usual.

clinton, rubio and cruz want to ban Net Neutrality and enforce local monopolies for broadband.
Trump wants to outlaw municipal monopolies as they are uncompetitive but is against net neutrality (also uncompetitive)
Bern support Net neutrality but has no policy otherwise.

No canidinate, no matter what they say, can enact ANY change on IP law. period.
Trump knows this and doesn't release garbage policy that won't stick.
>>
>>53517412
>>YFW F will set technolo/g/y back 50 years
Sounds good, half of /g/ loves using 1970's-level tech.
>>
>trump
>infrastructure
>education
>f

Shillings so hard Bernie redditor.
>>
4chins sure are mad that Trump will get crushed in generals.
>>
>Clinton gets best reviews, even though she has been against encryption and a supporter of the NSA

I wonder why
http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/all_recips.php?id=D000041920&cycle=2014&nid=

http://www.opensecrets.org/usearch/?q=Conde+nast&cx=010677907462955562473%3Anlldkv0jvam&cof=FORID%3A11
>>
I'm not even Murrcan but this infographic seems very fishy. There's no way Hillary Cunton would be number one on a legit list.
>>
>>53518738
I'm not sure you have the necessary intellectual honesty to post in a political discussion
>>
>>53518292
>I fucking hate trump myself
build the wall.
>>
What a non-story. Absolute trash.

The "Intellectual Property" category is based on ONE vote for the candidates who are rated. Literally ONE vote.

The "Education, Talent, & the Workforce" section has "The On-Demand & Gig Economy" mixed in there for no fucking reason. What does that have to do with education? Hell if I know. And it kind of ruins the chart. I would expect the education section to be about EDUCATION, but apparently Rubio got bonus points for supporting Uber while Sanders got points taken off for criticizing it.

There is little justification for any decisions. It does not say WHAT comments the candidates made that the writer finds objectionable. It merely says that they have made such comments, full stop. It also does not prove that the author is correct on the issues. For example, it says "they respect net neutrality" without ever establishing why it is good to respect net neutrality.

There is no explanation of the grading. How are the various components weighted? How did the candidates do on each sub-issue? No idea.

Terrible.
>>
>>53519288
It is POSSIBLE that she supports the correct policies even if she personally knows nothing about computers. She thinks (or pretends to think) that wiping a server meant cleaning it with a cloth, but her actual policy positions are informed by advisers and may be more reasonable.

>Hillary Cunton
That's not useful. Let's not stoop to the level of the GOP debates here.
>>
>>53519953
>Let's not stoop to the level of the GOP debates here.
Hey now. Let's not stoop to the level of Dem debates, here.
>>
>>53518292
Seriously, this chart denotes nothing other than the creator's personal biases.
>>
>>53518483
Fucking thank you. What a crock of hot shit this chart is.
>>
>>53519953
>Let's not stoop to the level of the GOP debates here
At least we're not stopping to the level of Hilary Clinton.
>>
File: mcafee2016.jpg (69 KB, 970x548) Image search: [Google]
mcafee2016.jpg
69 KB, 970x548
The only choice.
>>
>>53520028
Did you watch the Kansas debate? Say whatever you like, but that was an absolute shitshow. There was NO discussion of policy, just Rubio and Cruz laying into Trump with schoolyard taunts all night and Trump mocking them right back. The audience was jeering and shouting like it was a fucking WWE match.

If you want to pretend the Democratic debates were anywhere near that bad, you're lying or ignorant. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>53520093
Clinton has not resorted to those sorts of insults. She is a snake, certainly, but she doesn't act like a first grader.
>>
>>53520108
both parties are fucking stupid

besides, I was shitposting
>>
File: Page_21.jpg (2 MB, 2351x3113) Image search: [Google]
Page_21.jpg
2 MB, 2351x3113
>>53517492
Now we arent, nbn docs leaked a few days ago.
>>
File: 1438771473501.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1438771473501.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>People ACTUALLY, ACTUALLY think Drumpf will win the election
>>
>>53520144
Certainly! But these days, the GOP has gone off the deep end. The Democrats are being the slimy politicians they've been for decades, while the GOP has been taken over by raving lunatics.

I am tempted to try to appear nonpartisan. I am tempted to say they are both equally responsible. However, that just isn't true. Clinton is not even a tenth as bad as Cruz or Trump. The Democratic race, while far from being a reasoned debate, is not even close to the shitshow of the GOP race.
>>
Seems odd that /pol/ backs trump so much considering he's authoritarian as fuck.
>>
>>53520192
>f-feel the birn...
>>
>>53520192
I don't expect him to, but I'm certainly not going to be complacent. If you had asked me six months ago I would have said he had no chance of getting the nomination, and now he has it pretty much in the bag. People's past predictions about Trump were usually dead wrong, so I don't trust what they predict now.

It seems unlikely that he'll win the election, but there is a non-zero chance and the consequences would be disastrous.

Also,
>Drumpf
Get the memes out of here.
>>
>>53520211
/pol/ is full of literal self-described fascists. Why are you surprised?

Even the libertarian types tend to be more xenophobic than libertarian.
>>
>grading people on scales of good or bad for this type of thing
>>
Bernie is going to give us free education how the FUCK is he D+???
>>
>>53520265
/pol/ always seemed like they were paranoid about the government so it just seems odd that they'd want the government to be all up in their business. I guess /pol/ really is just edgy contrarians
>>
>>53517412
You're retarded. Democrats are just as bad on this shit as Republicans. Senators Burr and Feinstein are trying to get a bi-partisan bill on the floor banning encryption and "withholding" of information from the government. So fuck your stupid idea that Clinton is good on tech issues
>>
>>53520316
Some people would say the free education is bad, but there isn't even any positive OR negative mention of it. The free college is the most important and obvious part of Sanders' educational policy and it is totally ignored.
>>
>>53520334
Some of them have ALWAYS been authoritarian, though. And some people (retards) seem to think Trump isn't an authoritarian.
>>
>>53520209
You know the Dems are running Sanders right? He's a stupid fgt like the Dems used to run before Obama, a la Dukakis or one of those fucking disasters.

Less worried about Trump than Bernie "Ice Cream and Rainbows for everyone" Sanders bankrupting the fucking country and high fiving terrorists and rioters.
>>
>>53520316
Do you want my answer or theirs? Mine is that free college will depreciate the value of a degree.

On the other hand ,ars posted that because their parent company donated a shit ton of money to Hilary Clinton.
>>
>>53520353
I think Trump is a fairly terrible candidate, but so's everyone else. The only ones I'm worried about are Cruz and Sanders. Cruz's flat tax ideas are fucking insane. Ditto Sanders social programs and anti-corporate rhetoric, which there is no way in fucking hell our country can afford.
>>
>>53517848
Didn't he want to unlock the terrorist phone?
>>
>>53520374
If Bernie wins for some reason he probably wont be able to get congress to cooperate with him anyway. The republicans will basically block everything like they've done for obama these last 8 years. Due to his age he'll probably retire after 1 term and Clinton will run uncontested and win because the democratic party is basically run by her and her cronies.

Bernie will probably be another forgettable president like Carter
>>
>>53520399
It does. In NYC, CUNY (City University of New York) did open admissions and was for a time free. Surprise! A degree from there is more or less completely worthless.

Contra Sanders et al, a market solution would end the student loan crisis. They need to remove gov't backstopping of loans and make them dischargeable in bankruptcy. And college costs would be reasonable again in about 10 minutes.

Not everyone should go to college. We need a better vocational system so that people who actually want to get educated can without retarded people droning on about nonsense and getting a degree in femistry or Critical Race Theory, women's tennis history and saying they went to college to someone who got a degree in an actual subject that involves knowledge rather than thinly veiled opinions.
>>
>>53520399
>Mine is that free college will depreciate the value of a degree.

The fuck? Education is a human right you jew
>>
File: 1433887288460.gif (2 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
1433887288460.gif
2 MB, 640x352
>>53517412
> faggot tech issues are more important than national security

This is bait, right?
>>
>>53520452
fuck off reddit
Bernie already lost. Just kill yourself.
>>
>Workforce
>Trump
>F

enjoying losing your job to pajeet
>>
>>53520457
Posted from my Windows 10 tablet.
>>
>>53520446
She's just one faction. Pelosi, et al are another major one. There's also the Black Caucus, Blue Dogs and a number of others. The party is markedly less fractured than the GOP, but it is not unilateral in agreement either
>>
>>53517784
>>Wants to keep cheap street shitters out of American workforce

Nigger, he is the inventor of using the cheap street shitter workforce. Get real.
>>
>>53520457
https is overrated
>>
>>53520402
What programs would bankrupt the country? The only REALLY expensive one is the socialized healthcare. However, every socialized healthcare system in the world costs less than the current US system. It would certainly make the government bigger, but it could bring about substantial SAVINGS rather than bankrupting the country.

I am also skeptical of Sanders' plans. I have heard both positive and negative things and have to do more research. However, he is the only candidate with an ounce of integrity. Trump and Cruz are both truly despicable, and Clinton isn't much better. I do not support Sanders. I merely hate Cruz, Trump, and Clinton.
>>
>>53520452
Yeah bro, a maid really needs that college degree in sociology to clean toilets. Employers are chomping at the bit looking for new grads in that and other useless subjects who lack basic writing and critical thinking skills and can't use a calculator.
>>
>>53520476
for a moment I thought I saw an australian flag attached to your post
>>
>>53520446
Certainly true. Many of his policies are not politically feasible, whether or not they would work.
>>
>>53520399
Depends. I live in a country with free education but it's pretty much the other way around.

Unless you have a degree you can't even get the shittiest of work, since everyone can get them you are expected to have one as well.
>>
>>53520427
He wanted to do it as a private citizen so it wouldn't set a precedent that allows the government to compel a private entity to do something against their will and best interests.
>>
>>53520452
Yeah, and you can get an education without college, dumb fuck
>>
>>53520476
The Dems are all over cheap labor. Remember Obama and the "STEM shortage" thing? It was tech company bullshit. They just hire cheaper people from abroad. All the companies with "shortages" just laid off their US staff
>>
>>53520499
I'm not saying that education is for everyone, but there are lots of intelligent people out there who never had a chance simply because they can't afford education.
>>
>>53520499

Just buy immigrant labor for that. Let true americans have the skilled jobs.
>>
>>53520514
Ah. Fair enough.
>>
>>53518697
Yes he plays himself
He controls himself
>>
>>53520519
There probably was a "STEM shortage" originally but it's not the way it was described. The issue isn't that there was a shortage of workers its that there's a shortage of people willing to work for slave wages. Obama went ahead and "fixed" that.
>>
>>53520450
>did open admissions
Not what Sanders has called for. You are conflating two issues. Sanders has called for college to be tuition free, but has not said academic requirements should be loosened.

>Not everyone should go to college.
Nor has Sanders said they should. He has said that, if people want to go to college, they should be accepted or denied based on ABILITY, not their parents' ability to pay.

Go ahead and criticize the plan, but don't misrepresent it like you are now.
>>
>>53520490
Socialized Healthcare wouldn't bring major savings on the corporate side without single payer. Otherwise, it's pretty much pure costs.

I'm for single payer in theory and support PPACA from a human rights perspective, but anything further is not going to work in the US, barring a nationalization of insurance companies. You have no idea how Byzantine the system here is.
>>
>>53518084
it's a pro-liberal graphic
>>
>>53520518
Uh huh, try getting a job with that 'education' dumb fuck
>>
>>53520528
The trouble is, once it's free you need absurder and stranger ways to root those people out and keep applicants away since they can't pay for everyone to get an education, leading also to a lot of intelligent people who don't get the chance because they aren't good at some arbitrary subject that has nothing to do with the education.

I mean, in my country you have to plan for your university education when you are like 14-15, and who the fuck knows what they want to do for a career at that age?
>>
>>53520490
Integrity

https://youtu.be/BWOuCfdJYMM

Yeah bro just let fgts hijack your campaign event and spew garbage
>>
File: 1457563605520.jpg (35 KB, 259x400) Image search: [Google]
1457563605520.jpg
35 KB, 259x400
>>53520499
>Education is useless unless it conforms to the whims of the labour market.

There's more to life than feeding the machine, you know
>>
>>53520592
What is a vocational training, dumbasss?
>>
>>53520604
That's why you need a vocational track too.

USA gutted vocational programs years ago in public schools because they cost more. Shop class needs equipment, automotive needs a car and equipment, etc

College should not be available to everyone or compulsory. Too many people already go and Education is wasted on most of them

You do not need to read Foucault if you're in HVAC.

They should just make loans dischargeable in bankruptcy. Like I said would fix the whole loan scheme in about 10 minutes.
>>
>>53520566
>Socialized Healthcare wouldn't bring major savings on the corporate side without single payer. Otherwise, it's pretty much pure costs.
Sanders' plan is single-payer.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jan/13/how-much-would-bernie-sanders-health-care-plan-cos/

I am unconvinced that it would work, but it is hardly "magical puppies and rainbow unicorns" like some people have called it. Socialized healthcare is a practical idea that has been introduced in every industrialized country I can think of.
>>
>>53520616
You're serious? Or are you joking?
>>
>>53520175
That is one of the most badly written documents I have ever read.

>tfw you will never impede the march of progress in order to turn a quick buck.
>tfw you will never have enough corperate fuckwittery or power to obstruct the development of an entire country out of shear bloody mindedness.
>tfw you will never lie about your business models to an incompetent and technologically illiterate government.
>tfw you will never hastily cover up the scandalous leaking of your badly written documents.
>tfw you will never feel such odium
>tfw some neckbeard on a backwater imageboard will never say such things about you.

Why live g?
>>
>>53520676
They didn't have to deal with the insurance industry of the kind that's fairly unique to the US. They're not going to buy in so soon after PPACA.

It's rainbows and ice cream, his plans have no basis in reality. They're fucking insane. I like the concept of single-payer, but you'd need someone a fuckload more tenacious then the guy who gives up the mic to wacky protestors and grabs a smoke to do it

South Africa is the only other major industrialized nation without it, btw.
>>
>>53520655
It's pretty much the same there I'm afraid.

A lot of educations there are harder to get into because of the absurd requirements and low intake numbers than some university educations.

Hell, quite a few of them have requirements for actual work experience or obscure high school classes that only a minute amount of schools have, for work that pretty much any fucker could do.
>>
>>53520735
In the USA most vocational schools beyond High School are for-profit, too, which is fairly disastrous esp given their attrition rates.

Of course, aptitude tests in employment are illegal, so God forbid we use them to keep that number down, either.

Increasingly college is seen as a way for companies to outsource training costs to potential employees. Somewhat ironically, most colleges have people barely qualified to train anyone in anything.
>>
The US really just needs to switch to a better voting system, like instant runoff voting(IRV) or approval based voting. Republican and Democratic primaries would be made obsolete and pointless in one swoop. People wouldn't be forced to choose the most mediocre candidate possible. People could vote for many candidates at once, even across party lines(like a third party) if they're particularly dissatisfied with who's running. I think approval voting would be the easiest change. It's basically identical to the current system but the ballots are set up so you can vote for any number of candidates. You would only need to change the wording of the ballots so it specifies that you can pick any or all of the candidates and then the voting machines would need to be set up to so they can accept multiple votes per section.
>>
>>53520676
"Socialized Healthcare" is also not monolithic, and exists in many forms. they often mix with non-socialized systems as well. The US even employs certain aspects of socialized healthcare, even before Obama.
>>
>>53517412
>Clinton
>Privacy & Security: B-
> B-
HAH
>>
>>53520818
do any nations use this kind of system?
>>
>>53520732
>It's rainbows and ice cream, his plans have no basis in reality. They're fucking insane.
Yeah, alright. So most economists say they are plausible and they have worked in every other country that's ever tried them, but they are "fucking insane" here for no clear reason. You first said that it wouldn't work without single-payer, and then when I pointed out that his plan is single-payer you backpedaled and said that the problem is "the insurance industry of the kind that's fairly unique to the US" with no explanation of what you mean or why it means that the system wouldn't work.

I agree that getting the plans passed is unrealistic. However, that does not mean they are "fucking insane." They are reasonable plans that Congress will fight tooth and nail.
>>
Https://mcafee2016.com/issues/

Only candidate worth voting for.
>>
>>53520890
Runoff elections are common in many countries and even in the US on a local level. Approval voting I don't think so. One problem with approval voting is that it's hard to verify. The only way you could check it would be to check the original ballots one by one and even then it's not necessarily a guarantee. I think approval voting would be good for smaller elections and things that don't really matter while runoff is better for larger scale elections.
>>
>>53520890
The US, Canada, and the UK are the only developed countries I know of that use FPTP voting.
>>
>>53520922
Are you American? I don't think you get what I'm saying. I like the idea and it'd be nice if we had it, but I don't think it's politically or economically feasible at present. If it were, this asshole certainly wouldn't be the one to do it either. Also, there are absolutely no cost savings to a plan like PPACA or an expansion of it. Single-payer can potentially save large corporations money because they save on healthcare costs (which are being paid by taxpayers). This was why it worked so well in Japan.

I don't think you're familiar with healthcare much either. The USA's system is Byzantine to the point of being surreal. Getting EHR's, a relatively non-controversial switch to digital records (that's really it) has taken more than a decade and is more or less a complete clusterfuck because no one can even agree on a single fucking standard for inter-operability. Hospitals up the street from each other use different systems and can't transfer records. At this point paper s actually still superior because it doesn't get hacked and can be more easily transferred. It will probably take a decade or more at the current rate before these problems are fixed.

This was supposed to have been completely finished in implementation by 2014 btw.
>>
>>53519667
Oh man, you sure got him, scamp!
>>
>>53517412
>giving people letter grades based off baseless promises for things they are willfully ignorant on.

Talk as much as you want but when you have nothing to show for it, especially based off voting history and bills introduced to fix it, then your talk is worthless.
>>
tfw no good candidates in all areas
>>
File: this is hell.png (118 KB, 221x219) Image search: [Google]
this is hell.png
118 KB, 221x219
>Shillary "WE SHOULD BAN ENCRYPTION!" getting a B-
Fucking no, she should get a hard F
>>
File: 1452963380290.jpg (248 KB, 1001x652) Image search: [Google]
1452963380290.jpg
248 KB, 1001x652
>>53517412
>arstechnica
Stopped reading here.
>>
>>53521028
>economically feasible
Why not? I agree it is not politically feasible, but you have not pointed out any economic problems.

>Also, there are absolutely no cost savings to a plan like PPACA or an expansion of it.
Sanders is talking about a single-payer system.
>>
>>53521322
I don't care for the SJW "protect the vulnerable" wording, but this is just moderation. Having a reasonable discussion requires kicking out people who are disruptive. It's fine.
>>
>>53521360
Ahhhhh WTF is that?
>>
>>53521418
Wrong reply my bad meant to reply to the pic of lesbian ronald mcdonald
>>
>>53521322
JFC. Lesbian Ronald McDonald needs a makeover like no one I've ever seen.

This suddenly makes me nostalgic for gaybashing.
>>
>>53521386
Who decides who is disruptive?
>>
>>53517814
because arse is in her pocket.
>>
>>53521360
Economic problems = mo taxes on the middle class, increased burden on medium and large companies to provide healthcare. I thought this was obvious.

You can't freeze out all the insurance companies. Unless you're Chuck Norris and can deal with people trying to kill you.

I knew Bernie Sanders and he is no Chuck Norris, sir.
>>
File: 1388141876047.jpg (17 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1388141876047.jpg
17 KB, 250x238
>>53518662
>>>53518522
>>electricity is an invention
>lol

>electricity is a naturally occurring resource guys srsly we didn't invent anything!
>not owning shares in a south-african electricity-mine
>not having your house connected to an electricity-well in your backyard
>not harvesting the fruits of your electricity-orchard
>>
>>53521470
SJW's of course so they can protect real, true free speech, which is of course, theirs. Or else you have racist and transfurotherkinphobic discourse suppressing true discourse e.g. anything they say.
>>
>>53521470
You can make guidelines on what is and is not disruptive behavior. You can even call those guidelines "rules" to give them some weight. Then you moderate (ban) the people breaking the rules of civil discussion.

I fully support that as long as content isn't being screened. And of course any (You)'s I get are going to be "HURR DURR LIBURELS *ARE* CENSORING MUH SPEECH" but I don't consider not being able to call someone a faggot on twitter censoring speech.
>>
>>53518676
He made money, mostly through leveraged real estate. He was born relatively well off though. His father was a minor NY real estate developer.

Fun story, him and his brother stiffed their dentist, a couple of times. He's a cheap bastard.
>>
>>53521556
You sound like a fgt
>>
>>53521512
"Electricity" as in the electric part of electromagnetism was not invented. It IS a naturally occurring phenomenon. What was invented was the methods of producing, distributing, and utilizing this natural phenomenon.
>>
>>53521625
I know. I always sound like a faggot while trying to be rational on an anime website.

I truly hate this place.
>>
>>53521670
*sends internet hugs*
>>
>>53517824
Bernie isn't
>>
>>53521686
Faggot
>>
>>53521650
>>>53521512 (You)
>"Electricity" as in the electric part of electromagnetism was not invented. It IS a naturally occurring phenomenon. What was invented was the methods of producing, distributing, and utilizing this natural phenomenon.

You could disassemble just about every human invention into a "naturally occurring phenomenon" with that kind of autism.
>>
>>53521689
Yeah, he's paid by unions and crazy people.
>>
>>53517824
>large number of failed businesses
>wants to restrict or remove free speech
>doesn't want free internet
>doesn't want freedom on the internet
yyyyeah i don't think you know what he's actually all about.
>>
>Hillary
>B- for privacy
Is this a joke?
>>
>>53521776
No you actually can't.
>>
>>53521512
Pretty sure humans didn't invent lightening.
>>
>>53517412
>Clinton
>B- on Privacy & Security
NOT BIAS GUYS
>>
File: 1439753290708.jpg (16 KB, 543x350) Image search: [Google]
1439753290708.jpg
16 KB, 543x350
>>53522085
>>>53521512 (You)
>Pretty sure humans didn't invent lightening.

You have a lightning-powered device? Neat.
>>
>>53517433
Not true. Trump has already openly stated that he was the internet to be barred off. He is pro government spying, etc etc. Fucking cancer.
>>
>>53521951
To become a billionaire sometimes you need to break a few businesses.
>>
File: meme.jpg (14 KB, 540x131) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
14 KB, 540x131
>>53520252
>get the memes out of here
>implying 4chan is for serious discussion instead of dank memes and shitposting
alright buddy
>>
>>53518483
Literally this
>>
>>53518483
>the one man trying to keep low-quality foreign workforce out and ensure jobs and healthy growth for the population

Are you sure that's what he's going on about? Have you ever listened to what he says, or just to what you want him to say in your head?
>>
>>53522475
For your information kiddo, the President can't touch any of that shit. The Pres has zero authority over the matter, barring one exception and none of them would waste this exception on the internet.

But, don't let that stop your anti-trump campaign founded on Reddit friend. :)
>>
File: Yes to Hillary.gif (683 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Yes to Hillary.gif
683 KB, 480x270
>>53517412
I guess Hillary is the /g/ candidate. All hail Hillary!
>>
>>53518483
Sanders and Trump both have the same position on foreign workers.

And what do ya know, they both got lowest scores in the workforce category. LOL

When will people wake up and realize sites like Ars (as well as companies like Google) are simply trying to advocate in favor of a huge tidal wave of foreigners entering the market to lower wages? NOTHING will set technology back as much as this simple act. And yet everyone else is so caught up in muh trump is a meanie, sanders is muh socializt!
>>
>>53522475
Trump says a lot of things. All the candidates do. The only major difference is that he's a smart and flexible businessman. He has no ideology (other than his own ego and patriotism, of course) and is completely rational about the issues. I think it'll go somewhat like this:

*Trump calls a group of high-level tech executives together.*
"Can we shut down the internet?"
>"No, mr president, because of <technical reasons> and <economic reasons>"
"Having consulted with top experts, and despite how much I would love to, it seems that the downsides outweigh the benefits. I heartily recommend congress take the initiative to find a solution *grin*.
>>
>>53518676
>10 million to billion
>h-h-got it from his d-d-dad

So he took a foundation and made a house over that with returns.

99% of people can't do this.
Assmad reddit detected.
>>
>>53518738
Some job
>browsing and posting on /g/
You're already a massive failure compared to Trump for a start
>>
>>53523133
>people win the lottery, blow it all, and vote for Sanders because life isn't fair and they need handouts
I think poor people need to be euthanized if they're not working 40+ hours a week.
>>
>>53523133
or to put it another way: he got a loan of 10,000 and made it into 10,000,000. Which makes him blow the fuck out of all the liberals who wasted mom&dad's college fund on their underwater wymen's basket studies degree.
>>
>>53520528
Go to a fucking library and go on khan Academy, coursera, etc
>>
>>53520374
>"Ice Cream and Rainbows for everyone"
>bankrupting the fucking country and high fiving terrorists and rioters.

Literally Canada now
>>
Wow, I had no idea that Clinton was so good! I can't wait for the general election so I can vote for her!

And holy shit, Trump is an """"F"""" ??? Who the fuck would vote for THAT??
>>
>>53522475
>>53523120
Trump didn't say he wanted to shut down the internet. He said he wanted to shut down jihadi websites. He just worded it poorly and the media took advantage of it.
>>
>>53523181
Yeah, words don't matter in politics anyway. Everybody knows that politicians lie, politicians know that everybody knows that they lie, everybody knows that the media is full of shit and hype, etc. Nobody cares about the content anymore. At the end of the day, it comes down to personality and charm. Trump has that in abundance, compared to Hillary anyway.
>>
File: fuckinwot.jpg (58 KB, 960x399) Image search: [Google]
fuckinwot.jpg
58 KB, 960x399
>>53517412
God, this election cycle is a fucking shitshow.

I had hopes for the Jew, because of his track record and adamant opposition of the TPP, until he got cucked by niggas and went all "white people can't be poor", then I start liking Trump and he's like sucking NSA dick, wants to cut funding of department of motherfucking education, wants to hack your property and send US troops to Shitlandistan.

Don't even want to talk about Hillary. Anybody voting for tha bought Wall Str. sociopathic cunt deserves a fucking bullet.

Literally every person in the race is a joke.
>>
>>53523266
>Not realizing yet that education budget is sunk into Apple and Microsoft shiny shitty products, rather than teaching basic and useful things to children and students.
>>
>>53523346
>cutting funding instead of fixing the source of the issue, which is the misdirection of money

>sink broken, leaks water
>"well, I guess I'll just never use water again"

The invisible disabilities hurt the most
>>
>>53523346
This. They hand out iPads and tablets to the kids now, give them "learning" "apps", and then the kids just use them to fuck around and play games and message eachother during class. It's like giving every kid a gameboy/note passer/computer during classes.
>>
>>53523266
..wait, is that quote real?
>>
>>53523452
Yes. Google it.
>>
>>53521689
He's still being supported by Soro's MoveOn.
>>
>>53517412
How comes Bernie scores so low on education and workforce?

>>53520374
So instead of spending on your country and population, you prefer to sink trillions into MIC and bombing of sand people? All of Sanders ideas work perfectly fine in first world countries for almost half a century now.

>>53523266
So as somebody who seems reasonable, who will you vote for now? The two party system is such an abomination from Yuropoor perspective.

>>53523346
Because schools with ghetto budget do that.
>>
>>53523410
more like sink is leaking but instead of fixing the leaks lets just use more water

>>53523266
Trump is the biggest joke and that is why voting for him good for everyone because then the country might actually be able to pull itself out of it's retarded governmental system after Trump is impeached.
>>
>>53523558
When did Soros suggest something that would disadvantage the middle or lower classes? The guy won the game of lolcapitalism and tries to make the shit country a little less shit for normal people.
>>
>>53523568
If Sanders somehow gets the Dem nomination (Shillary gets killed/jailed/whatever), I'll vote for him. He's a cuck and all his ideas sound very European, I grew up in Germany, a traditionally social liberal country, and fucking loved it there.

If the kike fails, I'll vote Trump. At this point, it's really picking the least evil.

A friend of mine said he'll vote Hillary because she is a useless twat that won't change anything and we'll skip the Trump threat, but I got too much hate for her and too much respect for myself to vote for her.
>>
>>53523660
>He's a cuck and all his ideas sound very European

kek, forgot unfortunate word

meant

>He's a cuck and all but his ideas sound very European
>>
>>53523660
>using Hillary as a time-out card

Not that dumb domestically but we can't have her handle international relations. With Trump the worst thing that will happen is other world leaders not talking to him. Hillary might get us into some trouble.
>>
>>53523660
Ah I see, yeah pretty much what I'd do if I were Murican too.

Trump seems more of a harmless idiot who would be booted out in 4 years either way, while Shillary would whore herself out to her backers for a while.
>>
>>53523733
she was already secretary of state, I'd say she has a better grasp of international politics than a hair plugged former reality show host
>>
>>53525265
How is experience with doing shit better than having no experience doing shit? At very worst, Trump will suck just like her too.

Fuck this "going for the known evil" shit.
>>
>>53518074
Plus he race mixed with a kike
>>
>>53523162
a lot of poor people already work 40 hours a week, Even middle class people work 40 hours a week m8.
>>
>>53523168
Err then what? Get a job with no degree? good luck friend.
>>
>>53518731
If we are going to elect people based on their net worth we might as well vote in bill gates right now then.
>>
File: Trumped.jpg (205 KB, 497x575) Image search: [Google]
Trumped.jpg
205 KB, 497x575
>>53520028
My cock is much bigger than yours!
>>
>>53520861
>The US even employs certain aspects of socialized healthcare, even before Obama.
medicare
>>
>>53525640
Would be better than Shillary or Trump for sure.
>>
Rubio gets an A for being a little H1B boy.
>>
>>53525770
>2032, Bill Gates is elected for his 5th term.
>Linux/BSD/OSX outlawed.
>Cars/thermostats/missiles must use Windows.
>All servers must be Azure.
>FBI backdoors into everything.
>iOS & Android outlawed.
>Bing the only search solution.
>Mandatory Cortana embedded in your spine.
>>
>>53525862
>stop hiring better candidates because it hurts my feelings

>>53525914
Bill is not related to current MS cancer in any way.
>>
File: lain slow.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
lain slow.gif
295 KB, 700x704
>>53517412
>Clinton getting a B- in privacy and security
>has repeatedly come out against encryption
That's enough to tell me that their chart is bullshit.
>>
File: k.png (143 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
k.png
143 KB, 2000x2000
>>53525941
>#2 share holder after Ballmer
>not related ... in any way
>>
File: Hillary Clinton on gays.png (469 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Clinton on gays.png
469 KB, 500x375
>>53523452
This one is too, though she was talking about gun owners and not gays.
>>
>>53525326

as a foreigner, I think that Hillary is better, because if she is a useless idiot, then she will be controlled by her husband, Bill will be president in the shadows, and he was already a good president.
The risk then would be Bill dying of a heart attack and leaving her inept wife as president, but I dont even know if Hillary is inept or stupid.

The things Trump promises with regards to trade with foreign countries seem impossible to me, unless he makes the USA leave the world trade organization.
He is either a populist who is lying to convince people to vote for him, or someone who sincerely promises things that would cause a big mess on a global scale.
>>
>>53526047
The Hillary - Bill relationship seems the other way around desu.

Trump seems like an obvious populist, so I assume his advisers will run the show, similarly to Bush & Cheney ... the intentions and skill of the said advisers is a huge unknown of course but at very least they should prevent him from going too crazy and isolating US from the world or nuking sandpeople.
>>
>>53525959
she dodges questions on encryption, but is for curtailing the NSA. It's not clear that she is against encryption.
>>
>>53526177
>It's not clear that she is against encryption.
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/12/hillary-clinton-wants-manhattan-like-project-to-break-encryption/
>>
File: 1458068894251.png (984 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458068894251.png
984 KB, 1920x1080
>>53520175
that's fucking it
only way I'll ever get better than 5Mbps down, 1Mbps up is moving
end my life
>>
>>53518483
fucking this
>>
>>53523120
>is completely rational about the issues
kek
>>
>>53523266
>this election cycle is a fucking shitshow.
Understatement of the decade.
>>
>>53517412
> Hillary "DOD secrets on my server in my bathroom closet" Clinton
> B- for security

kek.
didn't know Ars were shills too.
>>
>>53520818
>approval based voting

Might as well pick the president who has more facebook likes.

Politics cannot be measured by then-current approval; policies can and do take several years to make a positive effect over an initial negative period, or until people realise the benefits.

That, and average citizen doesn't even know what is good for him, only what fox news tells him.

Bigger problem is that the US senate is essentially run by corporations, and even if a president wants to run a through and positive reform, it will get butchered up to the point that it becomes useless - other than as a way of making the president a scapegoat. As I recall one of that Obama bills got hung up like that.

Personally, I just want that piece of shit system to topple over under its own corruption, like the Roman Empire did.
>>
>>53521512
Holy fuck you're retarded.
>>
>>53518035
>implying young people do
>>
>>53526047
>as a foreigner, I think that Hillary is better, because if she is a useless idiot, then she will be controlled by her husband, Bill will be president in the shadows, and he was already a good president.
Yeah, no. Hillary definitely weara the pants in that relationship.
Moreover, she's not inept, she's just evil. And I don't say that without care, she is just evil. She's corrpupt, to the point where as a lawyer, her fist case was as an aide to the prosecution on the watergate trials, and she was fired for corruption. She lies all the fucking time, changes her "views" to what ever she thinks will keep her in power, she's had people killed, the only reason she gives people as to why they should vote for her "I have tits and a vagina", she litteraly stated in one of the court cases she was the defence on that the victim, who was an underage girl who had been raped by hillary's clinet, was at fault. She's in the pocket of lobbyists, adn overall, she's everything wrong with politics.
Honestly, she is more likely to turn the US into a police state, install herself as dictator and then start WW3 than trump is.
>>
I want Trump for President because I hate Muslims and I want to prove meme magic's validity as a school of the magickal arts.
>>
>>53526701
While I agree with pretty much you said, using her cases as lawyer against her is silly. Their job is to test the system/law and not doing the right thing and it's not evil, it benefits us all ... assuming there are sane judges.
>>
>>53517412
>be shillary
>can't handle two email accounts at once
>receive a "B+"
da fuck?
>>
>>53520499
but what if employers stopped requiring a college degree for even the most basic jobs? university being free doesn't mean everyone is going to attend it. source: my country (austria)
>>
>>53526920
Ars is owned by the Conde Naste faggots who owned Plebbit.

do the math.
>>
>>53523266
>Don't even want to talk about Hillary. Anybody voting for tha bought Wall Str. sociopathic cunt deserves a fucking bullet.
Maybe it is YOU that deserves the bullet.
Hillary Clinton is literally the only politician with her head screwed on right. She is the only reasonable, grounded, and realistic candidate who knows how to get things done with Congress.
>waaaaah, she took moneys from x-corporations
Running a campaign is expensive, so she's doing a necessary evil. It does NOT mean that she's a toy to her sponsors, but it does mean that she'll consider them during her decisions as the President. If what her sponsors want goes against what the people and Congress want, she'll have no choice but to go against her sponsors.

Hillary is the ONLY candidate still running that you can trust to do a decent job. Which is why all of you will end up voting for her by November.

>cunt
Sexism on /g/ seriously needs to die. Violently.
>>
>>53517412
Good thing I am voting for Hillary
>>
>>53527041
>voting for a felon
lel
>>
>>53527041
could you cry any harder?

cunt?
>>
>>53520175
3x
>It has been determined that [...] would largely be considered detrimental to NBN Co. and a long-term business solution.
Who wrote this document and who is supposed to read it? Is it lawyer talk? Also why the monospace font? Was this message faxed?
>>
I'm voting for Trump because I want to see Hillary cry on TV again.
>>
>>53527072
>she'll never get charged by the AG
>she has committed 0 crimes
Keep dreaming, Trumptard.
Or are you a Bernnigger?
Either way, you're both following meme-candidates who are about to become outdated memes real fucking quick.
>>
File: smugvictorian.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
smugvictorian.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1400
>>53527041
sexism now, sexism tomorrow, sexism forever
>>
9 more months of this politics shit posting
>>
>>53522913
>dank memes
>Drumpf
>>>/leddit/
>>
File: 1438618746015.png (85 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
1438618746015.png
85 KB, 875x875
>>53527041
>>
>>53517412
>hilary and bernie that high

The majority of all politicians are VERY ignorant when it comes to technology in general.
>>
>>53527041
>Hillary Clinton is literally the only politician with her head screwed on right.
Yeah, right wing. She's a neocon shill and her history proves it.
>>
>>53527300
>She's a neocon shill and her history proves it.
Nothing but Bernie shills or Trumpfaggots (!) on /g/ these days
How pathetic
>>
I am trump supporter and I am pretty sure he is very against technology and internet stuff, but I don't care since I want America to be great again.
>>
>hillary clinton gets a plus for being a woman
>>
>>53527300
>her history proves it.
Her history proves the exact opposite.

That is, if we're talking historical facts, and not rhetoric "facts."
>>
>>53527041
Calling a person "cunt" is not sexist however, voting for hillary because you want a female president is.
>>
>>53526195
>http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/12/hillary-clinton-wants-manhattan-like-project-to-break-encryption/

what she was saying was basically that she wishes a solution would materialize so she wouldn't have to do anything. a deus ex machina.

It's unclear what her exact position on encryption is. Tech articles like to be edgy and make it seem like they are dissidents against the powers that be, so they assume people are against things when it is unclear.
>>
File: 1455379241816.jpg (15 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1455379241816.jpg
15 KB, 255x220
>>53518483
>2016
>not knowing ars is sjw tier garbage

kill yourself
>>
>>53527336
>>53527372
>supporting wars and Israel
Check.

>bailing out jew street
Check

>against Glass–Steagall Act
Check.

The only good thing going for her is being against TTIP.

>>53527519
>It's unclear what her exact position on encryption is.
That's how populist scum is. If she had any convictions about it, she'd make her position clear. At least Trump has the balls to make a stand for some shit, even if it's insane shit, at least you know where he stands.
>>
File: 1457423009086.png (415 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1457423009086.png
415 KB, 420x420
>>53527041
>voting for the democratic equivalent of mitt "flip-floppity" romney but the female version

your account has been credited your shekels anon
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/anonymous-declares-war-on-trump-john-mcafee-wants-to-help-2016-
>>
>>53527041
>trusting a politician

kek
>>
>>53527938
you cant be fucking serious
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-19-53-47.png (551 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-19-53-47.png
551 KB, 1200x1920
>>53527938
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>53528075
put the guns away, he forgot a character
http://www.businessinsider.com/anonymous-declares-war-on-trump-john-mcafee-wants-to-help-2016-3
>>
>>53529223
>he

you mean yourself
>>
>>53520576
>it's a pro-liberal graphic
>reality has a liberal bias.
>>
>>53529292
>Facts aren't reality
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>53521791
Most unions have been shilling for Hillary.
No clue who's paying for Bernie's campaign, but it's not unions.
>>
>>53529493
Reddit is
>>
>>53529493
>No clue who's paying for Bernie's campaign
if you even swing by plebbit, you'll quickly realize it's basically a combinations of white cucks in their teens to thirties and internationalist kikes like Soros stirring them up to oppose nationalists like Trump or Cruz.

Trump's mercantilist policies (and anti-beaner: illegals are the ultimate scabs) are actually more pro blue collar than any republican or democratic presidential candidate in decades.
He may actually steal quite a bit of union votes regardless of who the teamster brass wants.
>>
>>53525265
As secretary of state, Hillary oversaw a regime change in Libya which produced a power vacuum for ISIS, a withdrawal from Iraq which produced a power vacuum for ISIS, the complete breakdown of society in Syria which produced a power vacuum for ISIS, and a revolution in Ukraine to bring the US and Russia within an inch of world war fucking three.

We could do better delegating foreign policy to someone randomly chosen by lottery than Hillary Clinton.
Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.