[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome Windows Cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Win10IsComing.png (232 KB, 1206x748) Image search: [Google]
Win10IsComing.png
232 KB, 1206x748
Microsoft isnt afraid to tell you windows fags what to install, as well as whipping AMD/Intel/NVIDIA into 'shape'
When will you finally take control of your freedom and move to Linux/BSD?

> http://betanews.com/2016/01/16/microsoft-gets-aggressive-after-18-months-nextgen-cpus-like-skylake-will-only-support-windows-10/
> http://wccftech.com/intel-skylake-remove-support-usb-based-windows-7-installation-platform-specs/
> https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/01/15/windows-10-embracing-silicon-innovation/
>>
>>52542413
Seriously. R.I.P. PCs as we know and loved them. This is just shit like bundled Apple gimmick/gadget hardware.
>>
File: 143803601030.png (218 KB, 506x513) Image search: [Google]
143803601030.png
218 KB, 506x513
>>52542413
and nobody even cares
>>
I'll move to ganoo/loonies as soon as:
1. Muh software compatibility
2. Muh steam gaymes

I already tried moving over to Linux and love it, but I couldn't live with the limited support we get from software devs. Because of microcuck, they stopped making Skype after 7.0, and muh consumer friends don't like alternatives.

I'll switch over as soon as devs start caring about Linux support. Until then I'm basically forced to use wincuck.
>>
>>52543051
Adult child here, I'd be on Linux in a heartbeat if I could game on it :( Holding breath for Vulkan
>>
>>52542413
I don't have these problems on XP
>>
...The idiots at betanews got it backwards. It's Microsoft who has chosen that Skylake will only be supported on its latest model. Ie. that they won't push updates to earlier versions of windows to support Skylake features.

Linux, etc. is completely unaffected, fucktards.
>>
File: 1451754731310.png (950 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
1451754731310.png
950 KB, 1000x669
>>52542413
>being surprised
embrace freedom

once all your right are taken away from you in the name of convenience and corporate profit this will be the only thing you'll be left with
>>
>>52543181
I recently moved to linux but kept my windows 7 partition for my games, that i will gladly upgrade to windows 10 in the near future. All it does is switching to Windows within 20 seconds whenever i want to play.
>>
>>52542413
>Dropping support for deprecated and obsolete OS
>Somehow bad
>>
6700K here on latest Fedora
7.1 out of the box | GPU out of the box
feels good
>>
>>52543578
Except that windows 8 is still in mainstream support.... supposedly...
>>
>>52543051
No you won't, you'll continue to think up excuses.
>>
File: 140812REDMackieWin7.jpg (40 KB, 647x450) Image search: [Google]
140812REDMackieWin7.jpg
40 KB, 647x450
>>52542413

No "official" support does not mean they won't work. Is there any official support for XP running on Haswell? No, yet it works just fine. I know people with 4790k running XP just fine.

Windows 7 will continue to be the most used OS whether Microsoft likes it or not. Besides XP it's the only acceptable OS they have released ever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.