[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would i get a GTX 970 instead of an r9 if i dont care about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Why would i get a GTX 970 instead of an r9 if i dont care about power consomption?
>>
>>52528589
Why waste everyone's time with this shit thread when you can just shut the fuck up and buy a 390 already.
>>
>>52528646
Answer the question.
>>
>>52528684
390 is the better option.
>>
>>52528589
because your wife's son will wants to play games the way its meant to be played
>>
Because of you want the best performance in dx11 yo can get
>>
Because AMD is sjw cucks

Every time you buy a radeon AMD sends a case of blue hair dye to tumblr
>>
>>52528752
I wonder how many ACTUAL men are out there that have literally bought a 970 for their wife or girlfriend's son.
>>
>>52530670
you are thinking of intel
>>
AMD will be $1.60 a share soon.
Invest with me.
Save AMD.

All you need is StockTwits and Robinhood.
The future is now.
Faggots.

/biz/ out.
>>
Driver.
>>
When AMD goes out prepare your anus for the price gouging of a lifetime.
>>
>>52528589

Why would you even consider any nvidia card when the R9 Nano is a thing?
>>
>>52528589
Because your parents still have to pay the bills.
>>
>>52528589
you don't

get an AMD that meets your requirements

ignore the memes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.