[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why aren't you using it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: opera-152.png (11 KB, 152x152) Image search: [Google]
opera-152.png
11 KB, 152x152
why aren't you using it?
>>
>>52212101
Because I'm using a Pentium 4.
>>
because I am on vivaldi
>>
>>52212140
I like this meme
>>
WHAT HTE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GOD DAMNNED FUCKING PIECEO F SHIT BROWSER

THERE ARE NO SETTINGS
YOU CANT CUSTOMISE ANYTHING
YOU CANT CHANGE THE TOOL BARDS
THERE'S NO FUCKING HOME BUTTON
THERES NO FUCKING HOME BUTTON
THERE AREN'T ANY BUTTONS TO DO ANYTHING
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
UFCK THOSE GOD DAMN NORWEIGIANS FUCK
FUCK SPEED DIAL I WANT MY GODDAMNED HOME BUTTON YOU NIGGER LOVER FUCK
>>
>>52212101
Because Firefox is the master race,and all people not using Windows and Firefox master race are shit that must be incinerated.
>>
>>52212101

Because they:

> How to turn a perfectly good browser into a pile of shit 101.
>>
>>52212101
It's shit, stop recommending shit.
>>
>>52212101
I CAN'T EVEN FIND A CONTACT US ADDRESS ON THEIR WEBSITE TO SEND THEM HATE MAIL FOR MAKING SUCH A USELESS BROWSER

ALL OF THEIR DOCUMENTATION IS FOR VERSION 12 AND OLDER WHILE THEY ARE ON RELEASE 34, NOT A SINGLE GOD DAMNED THING APPLIES ANYMORE, THERE IS NO FILE BUTTON, THERE IS NO VIEW BUTTON, NOTHING ON APPEARANCES, YOU CANT CHANGE ANYTHING

IM GLAD BREIVIK SHOT THEIR GOD DAMNED KIDS
>>
>>52212101
Literally chromium with a bunch of bloat.
>>
>>52212101
I used it because it was different before they switched to Webkit.
>>
Because it's Chrome with a skin

Opera is a fucking disgrace, you shouldn't use it by principle alone. I won't use a single product supported by Opera until they bring back Presto
>>
>>52212330
Just use Opera 17.
>>
>>52212275
could it be you're a little bit angry?
>>
>>52212403
Which hasn't been updated in what, 2 years?
>>
>>52212456
So what. Afraid of an exploit? Just limit your browsing to 4chan.
>>
>>52212418
I wasn't before I downloaded this steaming pile of shit.

If it wasn't for a botnet streaming site that crashes firefox I wouldn't even bother. Opera seems to be running it ok so I'll deal with the cancer just to run veetle.
>>
>>52212101
But I am

>>52212330
>hurr durr it's a Chrome skin
So it has the best we engine and a better interface than Chrome. Why is this bad again?
>>
>>52212516
>better interface

>huurrr lets remove all buttons for user interaction except for the address bar and make it a fucking mile long and make the users unable to change it
>>
>>52212229
>complaining about no home button
Nigga you for real?
>>
>>52212101
But i am anon
>>
>>52212229
Who the fuck uses the home button in 2016?

Just open a new tab you turbo autist.
>>
>>52212229
Right click on the grey area -> Customize -> Appearance -> Drag home button to it's place.

>>52212601
>Who the fuck uses the home button in 2016?
I use it. Do you even take out your trash?
>>
>>52212476
I can't even do that, no scripts that I know (
ccd0 for example) of will run on Presto Opera

The inbuilt 4chan features are absolute garbage
>>
>>52212627
YOU CAN'T RIGHT CLICK ON GREY AREA IN OPERA 34

This is why I am raging so hard, you can't do shit they removed all options.
>>
>>52212243
>being this autistic
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.