[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
I've looked this up on google and all the answers are not what I'm looking for

I'm trying to login to my brother's laptop and only know his pin, but the laptop only has an option for his password. How do I change my login options to include entering a pin? No settings have been changed since i last logged in, and I think I'm getting this issue because of restarting the pc after running MBAM.
>>
>>52027827
Fuck you, respect your brothers privcy you idiot
>>
>>52027858
You should try calming down you autist.
>>
>>52027827
>trying to login to my brothers laptop

bullshit tyrone, give back that laptop you stole, faggot.

>trying to hack your brothers pc

you should be shot and i hope he beats you to an inch of your life
>>
Is there a guest account?
>>
>>52027827
Try the Stickykey method.
Just search for it on Youtube.
PIN should be somewhere in the account settings.

>>52027858
I understand that it's a dumb question, but why did /g/ turn all moralfaggy?
>>
>>52028378
>but why did /g/ turn all moralfaggy?
/g/ has never been /b/, that's why.

>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Now kindly fuck off.
>>
if he does not know how to change the password i doubt he knows how to change sethc with cmd?
>>
ntpsswd
>>
>>52028397
this. fuck off, then grow up. if you want to be TeH Ub3R L33T h4x0rz h4h4h4h4h4 you can figure it out yourself
>>
We won't help you with your stolen computer. Respect your brothers privacy you dumb bitch
>>
You should return the laptop to the owner Jose
>>
File: 1450918624882.jpg (30 KB, 661x331) Image search: [Google]
1450918624882.jpg
30 KB, 661x331
>login to my brother's laptop and only know his pin
he prolly removed it since you know what it was (you should have got a prompt to enter the pin instead of a password)
>>
>>52027858
This.
>>
None of you even have any reasonto ride a high horse. Im just trying to watch the Hateful Eight, my brother is dumb and forgot his password. Now go be autistic elsewhere. To those who tried to help, youre cool
>>
>>52029675
>my brother
sure tyrone now give the laptop back to it's owner
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.