[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just installed opera, feels good man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: opera_browser_2015_logo_detail.png (38 KB, 1000x366) Image search: [Google]
opera_browser_2015_logo_detail.png
38 KB, 1000x366
just installed opera, feels good man
>>
The thing is every browser nowadays is a pile of shit but Opera and Firefox Dev are the least shitty.
>>
>>52019378
>Thank you. $0.06 has been deposited to your account.
>>52019434
>Thank you. $0.06 has been deposited to your account.
>>
What, opera still exists?
>>
just configd the fuck out of chrome. fast and secure. no files saved. feels good man.
>>
>>52019520
>Google Chrome
>secure

Huehue! Thnx 4 da laff, m8!! :^)
>>
>>52019378
give it a week. You'll run back to the "big" ones.
>>
>>52020775
I don't think so. Marketshare hasn't been a deciding factor for me for anything in my life. I use what I like.
>>
>>52019378
why retard?

>using nonfree software.
>>
File: sync.png (25 KB, 341x332) Image search: [Google]
sync.png
25 KB, 341x332
Opera on Windows + Opera on Android synced Master Race reporting in

FEELS GOOD MAN
>>
>>52019492
I hear they are getting $0.08 since it is the holiday season
>>
>>52021137
if you dont mind the botnet why not chrome
>>
>>52021502
I keep Chrome running separately. It's for my Gmail, Calendar, Keep etc, Amazon, Ebay/Paypal and banking. No other sites. No extensions. Nice and clean. No cross-contamination with my main, 'dirty' browser.
>>
>>52021636
neat
>>
>>52020775
Why would I go to the bigger ones? Opera is basically chrome without most of the botnet
>>
>>52020804
I used Opera for a few years and loved the fuck out of it. Big fan of the mouse gestures and mail client and everything.

Then I tried Chrome once about four years ago, realized it was twice as fast and responsive, and have been on it ever since.

Really looking forward to Vivaldi once it's finished, but for now I feel like using Opera is just silly.
>>
>>52021787
this desu, other browsers are just slow compared to chrome (at least in my experience)
>>
I've been a die hard opera fanboy since 2008 but lately I've been losing faith in them and direction it has been taken in. I still don't like the alternatives (chrome, firefox and edge).

Then i found vivaldi. Its in infant stages on linux so im finding loads of bugs and shit, but once that's been patched over, i would so make the full switch if im still not happy with opera.

But still, good to know you found it, if only you did so pre - opera 13.
>>
>>52021715
>Opera Turbo
>Sends your webpage to a 3rd party source in order to remove elements
>Implying that's not invading privacy
>Operafags defend this
JUST
>>
>>52021885
>implying anyone that has more than dial up uses that.
>>
>>52021899
People who have lives get out and explore the world, where many areas still don't have fucking fiber optics connections available on the road yet. Opera is target to people who enjoy life, not you.
>>
>>52022113
Tell me more about how you travel the world every day boss.

Also, if it's the target for that then why even bother with the botnet argument as you did here >>52021885?
>>
C H R O M E S K I N
H
R
O
M
E

S
K
I
N
>>
File: Vivaldi_Browser_Logo.png (464 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Vivaldi_Browser_Logo.png
464 KB, 1024x1024
C'mon, we're in 2015.
Opera was an exellent browser (remember, Opera Unite, and the compatibility to almost everything...) and is still better than the concurence, but now, we have Vivaldi.
>>
>>52019378
>non-free software
>>
Have been using Opera for a few years now and loved the experience. Looking forward for what Vivaldi will bring to the table.
>>
>>52020804
Using a rare browser is a shitty choice from a privacy point of view. You're showing up on every tracking service's radar.

>well, here's that weird fag again who uses opera

It's like you don't even care about your privacy.
>>
>>52021137
>using syncing services
>claiming that you care about privacy
>>
>>52022348
>2015.
ITS
2 0 1 5
>>
>>52022933
well, I'm still right for 7 days
>>
>>52022763
they have like my 1000+ bookmarks and speed dials from me to improve their browser
>they can have all the privacy they want
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.