[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to crack a WPA2 Wi-Fi network?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: wifi.jpg (9 KB, 326x155) Image search: [Google]
wifi.jpg
9 KB, 326x155
Besides packet sniffing,what else could potentially work?
>>
>>52005228
Jamal fuck. Stop trying to steal internet as well as iphones
>>
>>52005228
grab the handshake, try to brute force the password out of it. good luck.
>>
>>52005273
When did this dank meme start?
>>
>>52005296
This in all seriousness.
>>
File: bestsex.jpg (536 KB, 659x873) Image search: [Google]
bestsex.jpg
536 KB, 659x873
>>52005228
Call ahead of time and pretend to be their ISP detecting "suspicious activity at their house" and schedule a visit to send someone out to check their router. Then show up dressed as a Cox employee or w/e and steal the password.

Have fun with your felony charges btw.
>>
>>52005228
If you live in an area where everyone's using shitty older hardware then a PixieWPS attack might be more effective than bruteforcing the handshake, which is your only effective option, and it isn't that effective.
>>
I've had some luck with aircrack
Also this >>52005296
>>
>bruting passwords as an actual viable option.

Never going to happen. Forget trying to crack WPA2.
>>
>>52005299
like 5yrs ago...
>>
>>52005296
this
if you dont know how to grab a handshake you are a fucking nigger
>>
Try washing before reaving.
>>
>>52005228
Hey neighbor my router broke whats your wifi password so I can order a new one on amazon.

Thanks!
>>
>>52005296
This is good advice. I cracked a wep the other day using Fern. It took just over an hour.

The next day I used wifite to crack a WPA. It took 37 seconds. Kek (Note: This is NOT a typical result)

WPA2 is quite hard. But if you really want to crack WiFi, I suggest wifite. It is a very good program and seems to work fairly well.

It also has tons of options. I prefer it over the aircrack-ng suite of tools.

Edit: What's the deal with the new captcha's? Select all the squares with a gift box in it.
>>
>>52006042
>Edit: What's the deal with the new captcha's? Select all the squares with a gift box in it.
It's Christmas in case you haven't noticed you daft cunt.
>>
>>52005861
If it's a good password yeah, but most people still use shitty password especially on wifi because they don't want to forget it.
>>
>>52005949
underrated post, even the dumbest shit could do this, enjoy your free wifi jamal
>>
>>52006089
I get that faglord. I was just wondering if it is going to be similar to this from here on out, or is it temporary?
>>
>>52006176
autist spotted
>>
>>52006119
Alot of people use the default router passwords, I have 2TBs of files that have just about every type of router and their defaults. Can't wait to try it out. Should be interesting, to say the least.
>>
>>52006133

Reaver hardly ever works. I've only had luck with ancient routers.
>>
>>52006037
Can't you go to the library and order from there? No friends? How about the glaring obvious, who the fuck is actually friendly with their neighbors?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.