[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's on the way to you, /g/? >amazon prints label 50
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: ups-truck.jpg (276 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ups-truck.jpg
276 KB, 800x533
What's on the way to you, /g/?
>amazon prints label 50 miles from my home last night but still hasn't given the package to UPS
t-t-thanks jeff bezos, y-y-you too
>>
amazon pantry with a coupon for free delivery and $5 off because on black friday i was willing to take slower delivery options.
>>
File: tivo-roamio-pro.jpg (39 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
tivo-roamio-pro.jpg
39 KB, 500x259
Can't wait to get rid of all the shitty decade old Scientific Atlanta 8300HD DVRs I have from the cable company.
>>
>>51997917
Sometimes their systems don't sync in real time. The load is up during the holidays too.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've received a package with the incorrect status.
>>
>>51998178
Amazon says for the status
>Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier
So I'm guessing if it was tendered to UPS then it would show.

Amazon says arriving tomorrow. UPS says arriving today, but I find that hard to believe.
>A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.

>Label Created On: 12/21/2015
>Estimated Delivery: Tuesday, 12/22/2015
>>
>tfw the usps delivered my stuff on sunday

b-based usps, love those guys.
>>
>>51998346
UPS delivered a ground shipment to me on Sunday. I was surprised when it happened, but given some of the holiday delivery date meltdowns of the past couple years, it makes sense.
>>
The ups in my area us getting some 150k packages a day, they're way behind. I imagine it's like that everywhere.

Fedex is good though
>>
>>51998396
The worldport is expecting to process four million packages last night through today, and deliver 36 million packages today (the busiest day of the year).
>>
A TV mount (on vehicle for delivery today) and an A399U (arriving next week... I'm expecting mediocrity, but hoping to be pleasantly surprised) for my desk.

>>51998040
I hope there's Pop-Tarts in there.
>>
Leatherman multi-tool gift for my brother hopefully arrives before Christmas if not whatever he will understand. And a refurbished 4gb Toshiba Chromebook 2 I bought for myself, won't arrive for another week probably
>>
File: Icarus Illumina HD Angle.jpg (80 KB, 800x641) Image search: [Google]
Icarus Illumina HD Angle.jpg
80 KB, 800x641
>>51997917
This thing.
Also fuck amazon.
>>
>>51998346
what is usps
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-10-59-49.png (540 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-10-59-49.png
540 KB, 1440x2560
>>
>>51997917
A Keurig. I drink too much coffee.
>>
>>51999285
United States Postal Services
>>
The case for my new desktop so ican finally put it togather and play fallout. Also some fans for it and one of those 'make america great again' hats so in 2 years i can couple it with my dare shirt and be a walking meme
>>
my favorite is when they know they're just 1 hop away from your house in terms of shipping routes so they wait till the last day of the cheapest free shipping garuntee to ship it

rather than just shipping it normally
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.