[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw land of free now requires kids to register their toy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
File: images (6).jpg (25 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
25 KB, 390x377
>mfw land of free now requires kids to register their toys for identification purposes
CU CK ED
U
C

K
E
D
abc7chicago.com/news/faa-to-require-most-drones-to-be-registered-and-marked/1129779/
>>
>>51974220
if a drone ever flies on to my property i will do my best to destroy it

they are fucking gay and drone owners have no respect for boundaries or privacy
>>
>>51974220
Why would kids own drones?
>>
>>51974301
>if a plane ever flies over my property i will do my best to destroy it
>they are fucking gay and pilots have no respect for boundaries or privacy
>>
>>51974367
>planes fly over your home to record you and upload the footage on the internet
>>
>>51974220
>>51974367
Hello eurocuck, sorry that you don't understand freedom because you're too busy giving achmed a blowjob, but we don't take too kindly here to jackass drone pilots and assholes who want to use them to violate your privacy.
>>
>>51974403
I doubt some random faggot posting on /g/ actually owns any property.
>>
>>51974367
Shitty bait.
>>
>>51974220
>Chicago
>>
>>51974301
People without any experience or research. This is very much needed to bring idiots to justice.
>>
>>51974460
>he doesn't know what the FAA is
>>
>>51974220
Why the fuck didn't you post the fucking FAA announcement from the fucking FAA website?
>>
>>51974403
FREEDOM MEANS DESTROYING PROPERTY
FUCK YEAH AMERICA
>>
>>51974582
freedom is defending yourself when others infringe on your rights
>>
>>51974582
>somebody hides a camera just outside of your house, intending to take pictures of you
>"But you can't break that, it's not your property!"

What makes drones magically better than hidden cameras? Tell me.
>>
>>51974608
>But you can't break that, it's not your property!
That's true though, even in America
>>
>>51974658
Pretty sure taking pictures or video of somebody on their private property against their will is a far larger legal offense than breaking the camera used for it.
>>
>>51974582
Do you Europeans even comprehend the concept of privacy? Or has schlomo told you that the refugees were good for you a little too much?
>>
>>51974674
You aren't automatically allowed to do random illegal shit just because someone else is doing something illegal. There are only a few specific cases where you're allowed to respond to illegal activity with normally illegal activity of your own, and this is not one of them.

What you are entitled to do is contact the local authorities and have them handle the situation in a legal and probably less destructive way.
>>
>>51974754
>You aren't automatically allowed to do random illegal shit just because someone else is doing something illegal.

You're not allowed to protect one of your basic rights as outlawed in the fucking Bill of Rights itself? Are you fucking delusional, or just Eurotrash?

So what? Somebody invades my home with a weapon and I'm allowed to shoot them to death, but if they invade my home with a camera and I'm not allowed to remove the camera by whatever means I feel necessary?
>>
>>51974777
>You're not allowed to protect one of your basic rights as outlawed in the fucking Bill of Rights itself?
Bill of Rights doesn't guarantee privacy
>>
>>51974787
>It wasn't in the bill of rights, so recording someone without their consent is A-OK
libcucks ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>51974794
I agree with you, but call me names, whatever.
I was just pointing out that you said something that was wrong.
>>
>>51974220
learn english or get out
>>
>>51974819
He wasn't me. But in any case, there are several amendments in the Bill of Rights concerning privacy. If a police officer cannot search my property without a warrant, what would give a random citizen such power?
>>
>>51974220
MAYBE WE DON'T WANT SOME SAND MONKEY BUYING HUNDREDS OF THE THINGS WITH OIL MONEY AND HAVING THEM FLY IN FORMATION INTO A BIG PARADE CARRYING C4 WITH REMOTE DETONATION
>>
>>51974741
>Do you Europeans even comprehend the concept of privacy?
Says the NSA country
>>
>>51974367
>shooting down an unmanned vehicle that is in your property is the same as shooting down a plane far above your property
>>
>>51974902
We are defending ourselves against the NSA. you literally give it up so you don't appear racist to muslims and refugees.
>>
>>51974220
fuck you
this shit makes me so fucking angry
your fat fucking frog and your fat fucking skull
>>
>>51974942
>We are defending ourselves against the NSA.

Yeah, sure, that's why CISA was passed with not a single fuck given.

>>51974608
>>51974741

Breaking it is illegitimate. That's not to say the act of spying is not illegitimate however.

>>51974220

One could in fact argue that marking and identifying drones is a violation of privacy. If there is so much protest surrounding the marking and identification of firearms, why is this then supported?
>>
>>51974220
>toys
>can blind you
>can cut you up pretty badly
>can damage airplanes and helicopters if hit

You know that model airplanes are regulated as well? Get over it that the FAA finally is doing something that should have been done awhile ago.

Just today in my area a drone flying flying in the nearby airport airspace caused delays and the owner couldn't be located to even get them to take it down .
>>
>>51974777
>You're not allowed to protect one of your basic rights as outlawed in the fucking Bill of Rights itself?

He is right. By U.S. law you are not allowed to break the property of others, especially if it is not located on land that you own or otherwise have claim to. Breaking a spy camera that is not located on your property would require you to pay up for damages that you've caused.

>Are you fucking delusional, or just Eurotrash?

The only one who is trash here is you.

>Somebody invades my home with a weapon and I'm allowed to shoot them to death, but if they invade my home with a camera and I'm not allowed to remove the camera by whatever means I feel necessary?

This is not even remotely the same situation that was originally proposed. You are moving the goalposts.
>>
>>51975651
>He is right. By U.S. law you are not allowed to break the property of others, especially if it is not located on land that you own or otherwise have claim to. Breaking a spy camera that is not located on your property would require you to pay up for damages that you've caused.

Nice reading comprehension there fuckface. Did you notice the part where I specifically referred to somebody putting such a device on your property? You know? The part where I compared it to Castle laws and similar things? From the very start, I mean this only in regards to a drone or spy camera being located on my property.

In a public space, shit's free game.
>>
>>51975623
>can cut you up pretty badly
This is an understatement, they can be extremely dangerous, people lose fingers. This is why so many hobbyists wanted these regulations. They wanted idiots to be brought to justice so that people will be more trusting that they won't be harmed by multirotors fucking crashing into them.
>>
>>51975623
Should buy one of those drone catchers the Japanese are starting to employ.

Also need to make a bunch of things like Police, Airport security, etc allowed to shoot them down.
How'd that be for a deterrent? If you fly your drone in airport airspace without permissions we will shoot it out of the sky.
>>
these threads are always full of fucking children trying to act tough. no, you wont shoot one down you dumb shit because it is illegal to fire a gun in your fucking backyard unless you live in bum fuck faggotville aka nebraska in which case not enough people even live in the state to have this problem

i live in south dakota and i only fly in farmland and i am going to register mine, because if it makes just one dji retard think twice about acting stupid, it will be worth it
>>
>>51975663
>Nice reading comprehension there fuckface.

Going back, perhaps I just misunderstood.

Anyway, these laws really are not that different in Europe. Perhaps if you weren't busy watching Tyrone fucking your wife you'd have known :^)
>>
>>51975688
>nebraska
You mean Wyoming.
Nebraska has fucking Omaha
>>
>>51975701
>having a wife

Who the fuck touches 3d? Don't try to derail with that shit just because you misread what I said.

All I'm saying is I see no reason to consider the destruction of an unlawfully present drone as wrong and that these new regulations on them are nothing but good. I mean fuck, there was a story in the news tonight about an unidentified drone flying around a local airport. Like come on, people shouldn't be doing shit like that.

Then again, I'm also pissed off and about a week out of date on all news because of shit that happened in my personal life, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>51975736
and im omaha you arent allowed to just go out into your backyard and shoot a firearm into the air. like i said, who people who talk about this are just kids trying to act tough
>>
>>51975757
>Who the fuck touches 3d? Don't try to derail with that shit just because you misread what I said.

Lel, okay

>Hello eurocuck, sorry that you don't understand freedom because you're too busy giving achmed a blowjob
>Or has schlomo told you that the refugees were good for you a little too much?

>>51975757
>All I'm saying is I see no reason to consider the destruction of an unlawfully present drone as wrong and that these new regulations on them are nothing but good.

Well, I absolutely agree with this. Your example about the spy camera is what made me protest, since I reasoned that a spy camera would perhaps be spying on you, but doing so from another person's land.
>>
>>51974220
Anything under half a pound doesn't have to be registered.

That means toys are exempt.
>>
>>51974367
Worked for the Ukrainians.
>>
>>51975800
stuff like a husban and some fine built mini quads are under 200g. it would take some effort to build something like an fpv racer under that.

this is covering stuff like dji shit and parrots
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.