[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cameras
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: RandomCamera.png (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
RandomCamera.png
2 MB, 2000x2000
Poorfag here -- /g/ recommend me a good camera I can get for a decent price.
>>
gopro cameras for video.

For pics, any android phone with a decent 13MP camera should be enough.
>>
Secondhand older Canon DSLR like a 50D with a kit lense. Can be picked up for just a couple hundred bucks.
>>
>>51920724
>couple hundred
OP is a poorfag. He didn't specify a price so ~$200 is his most realistic budget.
>>
>>51920745
Yep. Couple hundred, aka, $200-$300
>>
all superzooms are shit.

old dslr's are cheap and if you know what to look for so are good bang for the buck lenses.

don't waste your money on point and shoots of any sort. find a t3i rebel or 60D on craigslist and enjoy your 18MP on the cheap.
>>
>>51920745

just found a nikon D5000 with battery grip, no lens, for 200 on craigslist. you could get a kit lens for peanuts and you're set.

guy with a t1i for 400 with the kit lens, could probably jew him down closer to 300.

a 30D with a 18-135 kit lens for 275.

and lastly, a guy with a 5Dc (1st gen 5D) for 340. those things were going for 500 a year or so ago and were a good bargain then as well.

save up a little more OP and get something quality.
>>
>>51920566
pentax k50. probably best bang for buck
>>
there's a gearfag thread on /p/, isn't there?

Just checked, yes there is: >>>/p/2723430

/p/ is a place where you'll get input from people who make it their business(/hobby/passion) to know more about photography than you'll ever care to.

Stop coming to the most familiar board to ask every random question you have. Every time you want to post a thread, see if it's an opportunity to go explore a different board.

4chan used to be a place where people lurked many boards. this silo'ing effect of the past few years is like the facebookification of 4chan - where you only hear the echo chamber of your buddies on /g/ or whatever.
>>
>>51920967
This. Better and cheaper than anything Canikon makes at this level.

whatever you do, do not buy a superzoom or "bridge camera".
>>
sony rx100 if you want to look like a normal human being and not a dork.

Besides something small you're likely to take it with you more often

DSLRs are good but they're becoming a meme
>>
>>51920566
Sony F65 is pretty cheap now.
>>
>>51920967

Came to post this.
>>
>>51920566
If you're looking for a very capable all rounder mirrorless plus cheap sharp autofocus primes:
Sony A6000 body +
Sigma 19, 30, 60 DN lenses
>>
>>51921618
If a poorfag faps to wild animals and is obsessed with moon craters thinking it taste like cheese, why not fa.m?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.