[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rainmeter for temp monitoring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Do people still use ricemeter here?

I want to be able to monitor my gpu temps, specifically VRM1 and VRM2. What can I use to do this? I can't find any skins that already have it

This one that I found uses Rivatuner which doesn't seem to work properly because it's a program from 2009
>>
If you're using ricemeter asians should come and fix the problem soon enough
>>
>>51889513
:D
>>
>>51889462
>install gentoo
>install conky
>???
>profit!
>>
>>51889940
:D
>>
>>51889462
What's wrong with Afterburner ?
>>
>>51890189
Takes a lot of space, and it doesn't even show vrm temps.
>>
Interesting question, I'm interested
>>
>>51889462
Yeah, I still use it on my Win7 machine. I only switched because Windows gadgets stopped being supported. I haven't made any rainwater widgets personally yet though.
>>
>>51890917
Why did they stop supporting windows gadgets? I forgot that existed
>>
>>51890961
Something about security vulnerabilities.
>>
>>51889462
>ricemeter
why install extra bullshit when winblows is already bloated enough as it is?
>>
>>51891012
I explained exactly why in the op, you fucking retard.
>>
>>51891016
just use a program, dipshit. you don't need that crap constantly eating resources in the background.
>>
>>51891088
You think a program doesn't? You worthless piece of shit

A program like GPU-Z or afterburner takes a whole lot more space than 5 small letters showing GPU temp, space that I could use for something else on my second monitor.
>>
>>51891139
>You think a program doesn't?
yeah i do because you can end the process

you should consider ending your life as well you pathetic piece of shit
>>
File: 11-998-150-Z01.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
11-998-150-Z01.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
why not just get a control panel for your case.

it'll monitor the temps/fans/etc while also looking cool.
>>
>>51891177
You stupid fucking retard, get the fuck out of this thread with your worthless ecuses for advice

Rainmeter is a program too, that you can also end, why the fuck are you telling me to end the process of something I want constantly on? I don't have 1gb of ram and a 1000mhz cpu, I don't care that a tiny program is taking up memory if I'm actually fucking using it.

What the fuck is the point of your existence if you're this retarded and you're not working in some factory right now?
>>
>>51891186
I doubt it shows vrm temps, and it doesn't look cool
>>
>>51891231
> and it doesn't look cool
well fuck you too bitch
>>
>>51891213
Holy crap OP chill your tits. Just use Rainmeter then. Its obviously what you're looking for and it's still supported. I just wish there was a cross-platform solution.
>>
>>51891242
I found a really ugly skin that has everything http://hossuk.deviantart.com/art/OverClock-1-2-5-Rainmeter-Skin-for-Overclockers-519894955

I guess I'll try to do a hack job of making it less ugly
>>
>>51891213
>constantly running diagnostic programs
>not just using them for benchmarking
just because your dad constantly ran diagnostic programs on your ass doesn't mean you should fuck your computer too
>>
>>51891292
Get out of here you stupid faggot
>>
Nice thread
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.