[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iPhone 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: iPhone 5S Space Grey.jpg (207 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
iPhone 5S Space Grey.jpg
207 KB, 1240x930
What do you expect to see from the iPhone 7?
>>
>>51782443
>outdated specs
>high price
>some weird design thing or a useless gimmick
>>
People never shutting up about it.
>>
>>51782443
>What do you expect to see from the iPhone 7?
No headphone port
>>
>>51782443
Interchangeable grip panels, front cocking serrations, and finger grooves.
>>
File: 1422160465197.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1422160465197.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>51782579
>some horrendous feature that everyone will ignore a month after launch like apple maps or "your holding it wrong"
>>
>>51782443
3 versions: current lineup of 4,7" & 5,5", and a third version of 4", back to the origins to fill the market.
>>
>>51782663
the 4 inch model looks to be a 6c (from recent rumors) and will be budget friendly with meh specs

yeah, i was disappointed too.
>>
>>51782705
Exactly, I think the same, or to be more edgy, a future 7C using the old components of the 6: Profit.
>>
40 mp camera 12k video
500 gb storge 8 gb ram
2,000 dollar price tag
>>
>>51782732
im just gonna suck it up and get a normal 7

fucking hope it has flat edges tho
>>
>>51782443
>/g/ getting told again for a tenth year in a row
>>
>>51783263
What would you like?
>>
>>51782443
>5% faster than 6s
>10% thinner
>30% smaller battery
>apple sells new battery case for $200
>>
>>51782443
Slight bump in specs.
Same price.
Same battery life.
15 million sold in the first weekend.
>>
after the ipad pro, the charging case and the mouse you cannot use while you charge I expect it to be shit.
>>
Also, I and just about everyone else, predicted the 4" model within a month of the 6 being released.
>>
>>51783562
can't forget
>add 3 new countries to sales total
>end up selling same amount of devices
>count from more places to say you sold more devices
>>
>>51782443
wooden screen
>>
>useless gimmick that everyone will start using only after apple implements it
>>
>>51782443

>tfw there still isn't little hologram displays that pop out of the phone sides to serve as a temporary extension to the screen when you need to have multiple apps open or other shit
>>
>iPhone, 4inch, 4.7, 5.5
>iPad - Pro 2 is the only size, runs a touch optimized new version of OSX, actually has a decent camera put in it for retards who take pics with their tablets, basically just copy the surface pro 4 but make it better, also make the pencil stick on magnetically and have an eraser (what the fuck, Tim Cook?)
>new device, iPage - Phablet, runs iOS - new intermediary device between phone and Pro 2 maybe 8 inches or so

>thin the damn bezels
>colour lineup, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Space Grey, White, Black

>implying I care about the 7C - fuckin poorbois
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.