[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright faggots here is the deal, i got windows 7 and need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: windows-10.jpg (33 KB, 647x450) Image search: [Google]
windows-10.jpg
33 KB, 647x450
Alright faggots here is the deal, i got windows 7 and need to upgrade to windows 10. Why should i or shouldn't i get windows 10. What are the pros and cons to windows 10 ?
>>
>>51676825
nice try Satya
everyone already knows what's wrong with Windows 10 so go fix that damn backdoored spyware, you designated shitter
>>
Just doing it op. Why is you wait for
>>
>>51676825
so ??
>>
follow me to the gay windows 10 house
>>
>>51676825
come on i thought this was /g/ no one really ? Guess ill ask /b/ then.
>>
>need to upgrade to windows 10
You also need a bullet in your head.
>>
>>51677028
nigga fuck you.
>>
>>51676825
whatever fuck you /g/ bunch of virgin neck bearded faggots. ill go ask /b/ instead.
>>51677028
also i hope you die in a car accident fucking faggot.
>>
>>51677060
Good luck.
:^)
>>
>>51677060
kill yourself son of a bitch faggot xD
>>
>>51677135
no, you go kill yourself you son of a bitch faggot inbred piece of shit scum.
>>
>>51677205
fuck you XD
>>
>>51677234
>XD
>>
LOL, OP was a troll and got treated as such.
>>
File: LOO.jpg (327 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
LOO.jpg
327 KB, 2000x1000
>>51676825
First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.