[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BSD? More like BSoD, amirite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: bsod.jpg (556 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
bsod.jpg
556 KB, 1920x1280
BSD?
More like BSoD, amirite?
>>
@51412786
xD

did you just?
>>
>>51412796
No, this is how you reply.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
@51412944
U fell for a bad meme
>>
>>51412786
This is most amusing
>>
I've only had a couple kernel panics since installing openBSD last month. Maybe try to git gud, OP?
>>
Look at the op image, its Windows not BSD. Linuxfags doing the only thing they know, shitposting. That is all their hobby os is good for. This is a common tactic by Linux losers, they just say stuff like: Linux is for programmers and why are you still reading this bait. Some more words arranged in a sentence to pad this post out. Muh street names.
>>
>>51414698
The joke.
-
-
-
You
>>
>>51414698
linux > bsd
>>
>>51414698
But BSD has literally no gaems
>>
>>51414334
Can't tell if you're being serious or not, but this isn't good. I've been using Linux for just over a decade and I've had a grand total of two kernel panics in that time. A couple in a month is fucking abysmal, no wonder Theo is so autistic about Linux.
>>
@51412796
lololol xDDddddddd hure neems r so fuenne
>>
>>51415417
bYaOiUt

>>51415572
>http://sandbox.onlinephpfunctions.com/code/99bd819a7e16547d8aff757de17d501c4282d702
>checks out

>>51416335
>no gaems
I know. :(
Committing Sudoku....
[Transaction Failed]
>>
I feel like I've stumbled into [g4g] lel
>>
>>51412786
Enough to make me smile, but not enough to make me laugh.
Nonetheless, nice post.
>>
>>51412796
>>51414254
HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF
>>
@51417632

Why?
>>
>>51412786
OP, you tard.. lol

>>51416488
>>51412796
>>51414254
>>51417640
>new and stupid or troll?

10/10 I can't tell which at first.
>>
you tried.
>>
>>51417994
I succeeded, and then I didn't play with the results for a while (something postponed that for longer than I expected for a while), and now I'm going to do it all over again.
>>
I remember my reason for not showing /g/ is that none of the people who are cruel to me are worthy of appearing on my other screen. It's all part of the plan to never have the horrible people put their worthless text on my screens that are more valuable to me than their lives again.
>>
>>51418026
sure sure, whatever makes you feel better bud, maybe you'll pull it off succesfully next time :D
>>
>>51418054
see >>51418048

I came to 4chan to tell someone that they're a worthless piece of garbage that exists to be tortured until they stop thinking it's their place to debate my personality with me.

I guess that person is you.

So.. what's it like to be a worthless subhuman piece of garbage who can only feel good about themselves by pretending the soul inside a person isn't real, but instead, something you imagined and like to tell yourself is there instead of the actual person while ignoring any circumstances that might rule it out, like you're a god amongst men, right, you stupid narcissist that exists to be tortured?
>>
>tfw I don't have to justify myself to the idiots who exist to be tortured
>because, they exist to be tortured by me, for as long as they want to try to have an opinion about who/what I am or should be

Feels pretty good, actually.

I wonder, how badly do you pieces of trash want to be on my other screen once I riced everything?

Will you beg me to justify myself to you worthless vermin who would treat a princess like me as horribly as you always do?
>>
>>51417960
>10/10 I can't tell which at first.
Both.
>>
>>51412786
LOL

BSD a shit.
Linux a shit.
Osx a shit.
This is why I'll always use windows.

I'd rather pay for the best instead of using free junk.
>>
>>51418693

>my opinions mean most hurdurr
>>
>>51418715
But anon, in the end my opinion is the only one that matters.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.