[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Razor blackwidow loud as fuck when I use my blue yeti Need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-11-12-11-18-29-1045040856.jpg (11 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-12-11-18-29-1045040856.jpg
11 KB, 276x183
> Razor blackwidow loud as fuck when I use my blue yeti

Need a new keyboard <$100
Suggestions?
>>
Model M or a Unicomp. Silent as fuck.
>>
>>51312150
Just get o-rings and properly set up your microphone you fuckass
>>
>>51312150
1: Don't use Razer products
2: Don't use a switch, based off of blue, that are made specifically for typing for extended periods of time....literally blue switches are made for typists.
3: Since you wasted $150 on anything razer branded, you should take it back/sell it to another pre-teen and get a ducky w/browns
>>
>falling for the mechanical keyboard meme
>>
>>51312150
What about a corsair k65 with some reds?
i have a k70 rgb but the k65 looks pretty neat and ít has a good price imo
>>
>>51313831
>hating on mechanic keyboards because you're too poor to get one/because it's cool to have on them
Nice
>>
>>51312309

O-rings don't do shit for the clicks you fuckass
>>
>>51314195
they really dont give you anything but reliability

I'd much rather prefer a ergonomic keyboard than a Mech
>>
>>51312204
This. I have Model M, can confirm.
>>
>>51314428
This desu. They're loud and expensive, and you don't gain much over a $20 rubber switch keyboard.
>>
>>51314428
Kek Google mechanical keyboards mate, it seems that you're illiterate on the subject
>>
>>51314486
>Ever stop and think about how your average, everyday PC keyboard doesn't have the same satisfying "click" that it used to? Well, some manufacturers still make mechanical switch keyboards that feel like the classic IBM Model M--and if you spend your work (or play) time typing away on a PC keyboard, it might be worth your while to switch out your membrane keyboard for a mechanical one. Depending on what you use with your PC, a mechanical keyboard could help you type more quickly and more accurately, and it will last far longer than a standard PC pack-in keyboard will.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/240939/mechanical_keyboards_should_you_switch_.html
>could help you type faster
WOW it could also be used as a blunt weapon
>will last far longer
I can buy 10 rubberdome keyboards for the price of 1 mech

If you want to rice your keyboard out, sure, mechanicals give you more option

but i'm not 13, so that doesnt really phase me
>>
>>51314563
It accepts more commands simultaneously(some people need it, don't begin smart-assing), you decide the keys that suits you best, you can customize it and trust me, once you use a mechanical keyboard you can never go back.
>>
>>51314663
>it accepts more commands simultaneously
That has nothing to do with the switch type

my membrane has N-key rollover too
>>
>Buy $100+ mechanical keyboard, highly recommended by fa/g/s.
>Within a week the most used keys are already fading.
>Promptly return, buy 2 dell keyboards off ebay for 15 bucks.
Nah, I'm not going to buy replacement keycaps for a fucking premium keyboard.
>>
>>51312309
>>51314227
Dad what's a fuckass?
>>
>>51314706
My 10€ keyboard didn't have it though. And you still can't deny their "feel". It's of course an overkill if you aren't a typist or an enthusiast but they are still better than the membrane ones
>>
>tfw you fell for the mechanical keyboard meme
>tfw you fell for the SSD meme

Everything shilled on /g/ is literally peoples buyers remorse
>>
>>51314764
I love my SSD and mech keyboard though, the sansa clip and my EVGA GPU on the other hand are pieces of fucking shit
>>
>>51312150
>>/v/
>>
File: 1446077091168.jpg (17 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
1446077091168.jpg
17 KB, 232x217
>>51314428
jesus christ lmao
they have better build quality, better feel, and are just better in legitimately every way than memebrane keyboards
>>
>>51314764
The SSD was one of the best purchases I have done in the last 5 years, it made my trash pc less trashy
>>
>>51312204
My model M is turning 34 years old next Friday, and it is still the quietest keyboard I've ever used.
>>
>>51312150
Steelseries Apex

Its rubberdome with medium travel distance, 26 macro keys with media and volume keys too. Has context menu key, which is a rarity on new keyboards these days. And it even has meme lighting.

I sold my Razer BlackWidow an am currently using the Apex. Drivers were dodgy for ages, but its very nice now.
>>
>>51314764
>trackball mouse
>>
>>51314428

>this is what membrane keks actually believe
>>
>>51315449
>muh clicks

You act like it's impossible for someone to use a mech keyboard and not enjoy the distractingly loud clicking noises raping their ears with every keystroke
>>
>>51314764
SSD was one of my best purchases lately. Made my shitty laptop much more enjoyable as I didn't have to wait for over a minute after windows loaded to actually be able to launch an application without overloading the storage device. The mechanical I bought I do somewhat regret because I bought MX blues instead of browns or blacks + I couldn't really use them with my laptop which thankfully I will be selling soon and building a desktop.
>>
>>51312204
Also vouch, got mine when the school was upgrading for free and it's literally quieter than some rubber domes
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.