[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which smart glasses are the best smart glasses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Google_Glass_with_frame.jpg (633 KB, 3128x1704) Image search: [Google]
Google_Glass_with_frame.jpg
633 KB, 3128x1704
Which smart glasses are the best smart glasses?
>>
I like the lumus dk 40 because they're cheap and they don't look completely ridiculous
>>
File: atelier-lunettes-intelligentes.jpg (27 KB, 587x310) Image search: [Google]
atelier-lunettes-intelligentes.jpg
27 KB, 587x310
But I dont know much, so that's why I came here, see what other people's opinions are
>>
Can they come with prescription or transition lenses?
>>
The cheapest model makes you waste the least amount of money.
>>
>>51266979
Are they really that useless, or are you just a hater
>>
Hey OP, there arent much good AR glasses out there yet. Wait until next year and you'll get HoloLens and all kinds of other amazing shit. Check this out

http://vr-insider.com/magazine/How_Microsoft's_HoloLens_actually_works
>>
>>51267042
That looks amazing, but will they make ones that look less ridiculous?
>>
you can put smart in everything now, can't you?

can't wait for a smart mug that will notify me when the mug isn't empty but i haven't drank in the last minute

>all that wasted coffee i end up not drinking because i get carried away with my work and just forget about it
>>
>>51266546
>don't look completely ridiculous
Yes, this Y-Wing certainly looks discreet.
>>
>>51266509
Which butter knife is the sharpest butter knife?
>>
Apple iLens when it's released next year
>>
So these do actually exist, how do they work?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.