[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have this monitor? I've had it for a day now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Anyone else have this monitor? I've had it for a day now and it's probably the best purchase I've ever made
>>
>>55369486
>buying acer shit ever
fucking worst company to buy off ever. itll probably break in a year tb᠎h
>>
>>55369526
Probably not
>>
>>55369526
Not OP, but your only alternative for a monitor with its feature set is the Asus PG279Q, which is pure dogshit unless the gods smile upon you and you get one that isn't slathered with dead pixels, BLB, and god knows what else, and Ashit is far worse to deal with.

Anyway, did you manage to win the panel lottery, OP? How's the BLB? Most people these days pick up the XB271HU since you've got a slightly higher guarantee of not having a shit panel (among other things), but then you've got to deal with the shitty gamer aesthetic.
>>
>>55369589
I haven't noticed any bleed at all
>>
>>55369589
>complaining about poor quality control on an asus product
>then going on to recommend an ACER product

LOL

Honestly if you're in the market for a new monitor, be a smart person and do this: buy 2 monitors. One of them will be the BenQ XL2730Z for gaming, and the other will be the Dell Ultrasharp U2717H for everything else.

If you buy a single monitor you're compromising too much.
>>
>>55369621
>BenQ XL2730Z
>freesync
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55369621
Good point.

I'm not necessarily recommending the Acer monitor (I've had shitty dealings with those niggers myself), just saying it's the best option within its field. You can still end up with a shitty panel, the XB271HU just has a slightly better method of affixing the panel, so you're less likely to end up with a lot of the issues that plague all of the monitors in this category.
>>
File: 84738418246.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
84738418246.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>55369621
>>
>>55369589
I got the rog swift and the gods must have smiled upon me because I have no issues. Not a bad monitor desu.
>>
>>55369707
It's a really solid monitor if you can end up with a good panel. I went through two of them myself before I gave up on the monitor, though, and they both had dreadful BLB and numerous dead pixels/other issues.
>>
>>55369751
I think the qc issues were on earlier panels only I'm sure they fixed whatever problem they were having by now, but honestly would not buy again to damn expensive I could have got another 980 ti to sli for my expensive ass Samsung 4k TV.
>>
>>55369669
nvidiot cuck fuck off
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.