[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /g/ Have a chart for cases such as "Best Full Tower"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: cooler-master-haf-932-advanced.jpg (703 KB, 802x1080) Image search: [Google]
cooler-master-haf-932-advanced.jpg
703 KB, 802x1080
Does /g/ Have a chart for cases such as "Best Full Tower" "Best for Water cooling" "Best for Budget". On that note, Case General. What do you own? Do you like it? What would you swap to if you could? What is your cases best and worst feature.
>>
>>54710600
I own a corsair 750d and couldn't be happier everything looks clean and it was very easy to work with. Thats all
>>
Fractal Design R5
It's really fucking quiet. I have 2 290s in Crossfire and can't hear them under load.
Front panel door is a little flimsy.
>>
I have a CM Storm Enforcer. The overall design is nice. Alot of space and the easy to install Watercooling is a nice feature it seems but I never got around to using it. The front door feels very cheap and the magnets that hold it in place have fallen out and needed to be glued back in, has a couple of issues also with cleaning the front fan and the mesh catching on the fan afterwards meaning it can take a few attempts to get it to sit right.

Good space inside. Can fit up to 3 cards depending on how you go about it. And the HDD/SSD drives are pretty well placed and spaced between each other, just can be a little tight to the larger GPU cards having a couple MM space between the end of it and the Hard Drive bays.
>>
>>54710666
Trips of truth. And if a better case comes along down the line, just pop the vent covers back on and make it a nas server, or turn it on its side and use it as an htpc, just like with the R4.
>>
>>54710600
Well the HAF XB is pretty much the best case ever made, and that's just about all you need to know about it

There's also no real best anything aside from Case Labs cases
>>
Air540
>>
>>54710627
Ill second this
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.