[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This year is powerlifting, last year was bodybuilder, next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>This year is powerlifting, last year was bodybuilder, next year is bodybuilding, this year is powerlifting, then next year is bodybuilder again, and after than powerlifter, so every year i switch to powerlifter to bodybuilder so this year is powerlifting

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37067462
not in the am bro
>>
>>37067462
Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.
>>
>>37067462
What happened with his last video? There's no ments whatsoever, it's complete cookie cutter bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQG84CK9Zc
>>
>>37068843
pajamas is back?? is he also editing his videos too like this doesnt look like andrews windows movie maker editing
>>
File: photo.jpg (42 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
42 KB, 900x900
J A N O Y
>>
>>37068843
That video was filmed by Knee Wrap Nate so no Brad or Andrew to bring the bants/ments
>>
transexual nate
>>
>>37068843
>I'M THE MOTHAH
>>
what a retard
>>
>>37069048
hey buddy fuck you, you tryna get order 66'd?
>>
muscle confusion
>>
>>37069060

shut the fuck up retard lover
>>
>>37068843
Cant they just give jason the good steroids and drugs so he can look like them? Then they can get all the rep for finally shredding him.
>>
>>37069070
ORDER 66 ANONYMOUS

ORDER 66 HIS CANDY ASS

okpeaceoutbye
>>
>>37069072

retards cant build muscle you retarded mongoloid dyel
>>
>>37069091
order 66 on u piss
>>
>>37069072
I think they have
>>
>>37069072
he's on a shitload of gear as it is, potato genetics don't mix well with a potato mindset
>>
>>37068843
kek does his mum just follow him around since he got slapped
>>
>>37070556
i think this was before the slap incident
>>
>>37069078
what are you, 12 u egg?
>>
File: latest.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
/youtube/ when?!?!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.