[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys spend your Friday Nights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 25
File: 1422099285785.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1422099285785.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
How do you guys spend your Friday Nights?
>>
in bed, watching 1-3 films

sometimes i have a long wank

i'm not happy with my life
>>
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>36784302
Same except wagecuck threads.
>>
A few dif ways. If friends want to go out, ill go out. They arent usually available though because of weird work schedules.

Other than that
>beach
>going out with whatever girl im talking to
>or having her over to watch netflix on my couch
>alone and hoping a friend can play a game with me online
>with my sisters fiance to drink with him
>or by myself where i have a few drinks by myself and listen to sad music
>>
I pick up heavy things and put them down again

Then pick them up again

It hurts a little, but leaves me with a pleasant feeling of accomplishment

You should try it some time
>>
File: green_schmreen.jpg (62 KB, 1072x714) Image search: [Google]
green_schmreen.jpg
62 KB, 1072x714
>>36784276
Like every other night of the week. I'm old so no work on Saturday doesn't mean up all night and sleep all day. I rarely sleep past 7:00 AM and always in bed at 10:30 PM.
>>
>>36784276
How I should be spending it?

With friends or fucking grills

How I actually spend it?

Watching some e-friends in snapchat living the time of their life while I'm home browsing 4chan

I need real friends. I'd go out but I don't know any real place to participate in an activity or hang around to find good people I like seeing and being with. Sorry for sob story shit but I'm sure some can relate
>>
Tomorrow I'm having a fancy dinner party with my girlfriend, my friend and his girlfriend, and my girlfriend's friend and his girlfriend. We're having cod cakes with sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes, pan fried cod and seafood chowder.
>>
>>36784292
we are same of soul
>>
I lift and then go home and play vidya/browse 4chan while contemplating how I should proceed with my life since I hate the subject I'm currently studying in college.
>>
>>36784354

I want your life
>>
>>36784276
1. Open up my tinder catches of the week.

2. Call em late.

3. Meet at bar late.

4. Leave bar back to my place.

5. Fuck em.

Repeat.
Profit?
>>
>>36784354
>girlfriend has male friends
cuck
>>
>>36784354
>>36784369
I used to have that life then she broke up with me. Not friends with any of her friends anymore. I was closish with them when we were together but we never quite got close enough. Only snap one of them now. Lost gf, best friend, and like 5 friends all at once.
>>
File: 1429201874947.png (13 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1429201874947.png
13 KB, 284x284
With my gf tbqh
>>
>>36784393

When you're in a situation like that...take a trip by yourself. Somewhere you've always wanted to go. I did so and it completely refreshed my perspective and made me feel human again. Nothing improves the self more than travel, in my opinion. The hardest part is getting the money for a plane ticket, but it's so worth it.
>>
Alone in bed on my laptop watching TV shows/movies, and lurking chans - just like every other night of the week.

I haven't even seen a friend or even talked to one on the phone in over a year now.
>>
Drinking a moderate but not too much amount at apartment and house parties and sometimes frat parties if I have enough girls w me to get in, or my friends in frats are doing anything particularly fun. Why would you do anything else, providing you're between like 18 and 23?
>>
Drinking or smoking with bros. Fuck going out to bars, I hate the environment and the people who frequent them.
>>
>>36784410
thats a good idea. really wanted to visit ireland or some where. Im going to the beach this weekend and just getting smashed with my family. Fucked some chubby girl at the bar last week and it didnt really help lol
>>
brehs
tomorrow i plan on going to a club, by myself. never done it before. need to practice my social skills

>tfw no friends
>tfw kissless virgin social autist
how do i not mess up?
>>
everybody post their snapchats so we can make new friends
absolutely 100% no homo
>>
>>36784453
dont drive yourself. get uber or some shit. Get decently drunk. Be decent at dancing. good luck. dont be a creeper
>>
>>36784276
Workout, go to work, jerk it, go to sleep. Every day
>>
>>36784457
>download snapchat
>realize i have no friends and so never use it
how does this work? if i follow people, do they send their snaps to everyone or just the people they know?
>>
>>36784457
who the fuck uses snapchat lol
gay as fuck
>>
>>36784445

Do it. I'm very introverted but if you stay up in hostels you save money and can make friends easily. As long as your not a dick, you'll make it. Fellow travelers are the friendliest folk in the world, and you'll come back a better man. It'll open you up like nothing else. I went to Spain and had the time of my life and did things I never thought I would do.
>>
>>36784485 here

>>36784486
everyone at my workplace uses it, early to mid-20's
>>
>>36784489
>and did things I never thought I would do.
like what?
>>
>>36784485
are you 40?
you can choose weather you'll post public snap or just for friends (or one friend)
>>
>>36784276
Just like every night....with your mom
>>
Sitt alone in my apparment and hoping someone messages me that they wanna come over, no one ever messages me first
>>
Oneitis invited me to a baseball game, but our team is away this Friday. Oneitis then invited me to a concert but you have to be 21 to get in and I'm not.

It's okay she doesn't actually like me, she's just playing games because she knows I am obsessed with her.
>>
>>36784489
i dont think id go by myself. id need at least one friend. i might be able to get someone to go. The problem is id need to save up enough leave from work.
>>
>>36784505

Jokes on you, I have two dads
>>
Usually getting belligerently drunk.

I live in a frat house so there's not much choice involved
>>
>>36784381
Can confirm this. If your girlfriend has male friends she has let at least some of them fuck her before you came along.
>>
My friday night starts at 11:30 am due to weird work schedule.

>haircut every second friday
>gym (fridays are pt session with bro as fuck pt)
>do some boxing technique work
>talk shit to gym owner
>home and shower
>get my paints and tabletop wargame models out
>paint
>eat dinner around 545
>at 6pm go to best mates house and drive to tabletop gaming club
>play games and chill with bro-nerds
>drive home, go to sleep around 11

>kinda wish i had a gf but 4chan has made me assume all women are whores
>nearly considering going to workmates evangelical cult church to find pure churchQT3.14.

A-at least I'm only 21, things will change, r-right guys?
>>
>>36784502

>Seeing amazing sites
>Drinking and clubbing with friends from all over the world at 5 a.m. in Madrid
>Seeing the amazing art of Picasso and Dali in person
>Getting caught in the rain in Barcelona at 3 am
>Meeting lots of beautiful girls. I didn't score but it helped me realized that I wasn't so hideous and that girls can actually like me
>Getting really good at Spanish (I had a two hour conversation with an Argentenian woman at one point, I'd only had some schooling in the states).
>Biking through Barcelona and being amazed by the architecture
>Chilling on the beach in Valencia
>Befriending a famous photographer unknowingly
>Randomly flying to Lisbon to see an old friend just for the hell of it, partying with all his friends and getting so drunk that I could barely walk up the stairs when I got home
>Having a buddy I'm going to travel to Brazil with later on
>Fucking tapas and beers
>Having free places to stay all over the world from the friends I made
>Realizing I wasn't that weird after all, and that there were people like me

I could go on. Travel can change you a lot.
>>
>>36784544
i have mixed feelings on this
>date girl for 1.5 years
>break up
>she still wants to say friends
>dont want to do it because i dont want to see her with anyone else
>sort of want to do it just cause i could be one of those guys
>if he ever tries to start some shit id just tell him "every time she kisses you, just remember she licked my asshole with that mouth"
>then again tho, shes not having sex with me, shes having sex with him and that makes me a cuck or some stupid orbiter

I think the best solution is never be friends with exes.
>>
>>36784552
>haircut once a week
>plays tabletop wargames
Are you like a metrosexual nerd?
>>
>>36784552
atleast your friends invite you to do stuff, I only get to hear about the stuff they do like a week after so yeah...
>>
>>36784588
>>haircut once a week

>reading comprehension
>>
>>36784588
Haircut every SECOND friday friendo. It grows so fast it looks like shit after more than 2 weeks.

I'm not metrosexual by any stretch m80
>>
>>36784368
You should move to Syria and join the caliphate.
>>
>>36784598
>implying i wouldn't go without him anyway
>implying I'm invited anywhere
>not doing your own thing
>>
>>36784379
This.
>>
File: gay shit.png (84 KB, 188x221) Image search: [Google]
gay shit.png
84 KB, 188x221
>go to gym
>spend two hours doing undermaxed lifts because I'm a bitch who's scared of pushing myself
>go to dairy queen afterwards

Another Friday in the bag
>>
File: 1397436764938.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1397436764938.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1024
>>36784393

>have great gf, but she lives with her parents
>think its going to be awkward
>her mom is really nice
>her dad is typical dad joke guy, but also fun and a good guy
>her brothers are bro tier
>has a nice little sister
>spend every weekend having fun with her family
>go to dinners together with them sometimes
>sometimes get to her house while shes away and her dad just invites me in and we sit and chat and watch tv
>chill out with her brothers
>this is my weekend for months on end
>tfw she breaks up with me
>tfw feeling of loneliness of not only losing her, but her family as well.
>tfw do nothing now

shit fucking sucks more than anything I've ever experienced since my family kind of sucks. They werent abusive or anything like that, we just never talk to each other or are close at all and they obviously loved each other so much and genuinely had fun being around each other. I was planning on marrying her to.

Now all I see is trashy hipster chicks who hate their dad, even though he pays for them to live in a nice house in the city while they dick around doing nothing with their life. we broke up 6 months ago and I cant stop fucking thinking about her
>>
>>36784552
That's a fun life and girls just make you end up doing boring shit together. Ask anyone in long term relationship. You make dinner together and watch Netflix literally all the time. Otherwise it's going to restaurants and bars, going to movies with friends, going on runs and to the gym. They don't do anything else. It's boring as fuck after a few months the sex gets a little boring too man.
>>
File: 1428469668242.png (29 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
1428469668242.png
29 KB, 591x422
Getting drunk as fuck with my friends and completely destroying my routine/diet for the next two days.

All my feels, brehs...
>>
>>36784655
Yea i know i got rid of my gf of 3 years last year, life is better with all the time i have to myself but the late night bed feels hit hardest.

Hanging out for a girl with a hobby and likes gymming, however I'm not holding my breath for a second.
>>
>>36784276

Why vigorous masturbation of course!
>>
>>36784649
i know man, i feel your pain. I was close as shit with her parents too. In a weird way. Grew up in a very white conservative family. Her mom is dating a lesbian, her sister is half black. It was completely different from the life i was used to. Hang out with the moms gf all the time cause shes a bro. I could call them up tonight and probably go hang out with them right now but i think its best for me to just leave it and let them fade away.
>>
>>36784578
Someone is rich
>>
>>36784276
At Freddy's
>>
>>36784702

yeah, I heard you feel so shitty after a break up because they basically have the same effect on you as a drug and you get addicted to them and basically have withdraws
>>
>>36784765
This, psychological addiction is one thing, but I felt like absolute shit for two weeks simply because of withdrawals from whatever girl drug.

I was the one who broke up and I was completely at peace with it, I didn't want her back or anything. Was still painful as fuck.
>>
File: 1427602223478.jpg (81 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1427602223478.jpg
81 KB, 645x773
Alone
>>
>>36784765
ya but good news is i have a newish girl coming over right now. Shes on the chubby side but DDD tits and the sex is alright.
>>
File: o.jpg (117 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
117 KB, 750x1000
>>36784276
>lift at the gym late
>go swimming afterwards if I feel like it
>walk the mile home and enjoy the cool air, think about things I find interesting
>head to the local chinese takeaway, get sweet and sour chicken + egg fried rice
>head home, get changed, sometimes hit the reefa and/or swig some brews
>devour food while browsing /fit/ and watching youtube videos or playing games

It's pure bliss boyos. Maybe I'm just strange but I really don't get why people cry over >tfwnogf on /fit/ so much. I'm a virgin and only have a few friends and I honestly love my life. Don't feel like you're missing out because you don't go to house parties or have a gf or whatever, you can have plenty of fun by yourself.
>>
Playing wow
>>
>>36784935
its because youre a virgin. Which is fine but you never got a taste of it. Its like drinking instant coffee or natty lite your whole life. Its fine but then one day you get the best coffee or beer or whatever have you and then you dont get it anymore. All of the sudden that instant coffee and natty lite taste shittier in comparison and you start to crave what you used to have.
>>
>>36784956
but anon, they shut down nostalrius
>>
>>36784276
At the gym, then I go home and eat some raw meat, then I go outside and record the sounds of the forest, then I go to take a short bath in the ocean, then I'll read from scripture, then I'll pray, then I go to bed.
>>
>>36784935
sounds lonely
>>
File: 1423089401187.jpg (100 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1423089401187.jpg
100 KB, 500x800
>>36784326
You sound like a chill dude anon. I was gonna say don't listen to sad music cause it promotes self loathing but fuck it nothing wrong with feelin some feels while drinking ins solitary alone with your thoughts. I guess a lot of guys here repress their feels, I know I do. Maybe I should give that last pepe pointer (meme arrow) a try sometime for meditational/perspective benefits.
>>
>>36784935
I'm kind of like this. I'm in college and I still spend almost every weekend alone, even though I have friends who I could easily tag along with. I'm sure I have some kind of social disorder, a little interaction is enough to satisfy my social wants for a while, 99% of the time I'm most content playing video games or watching tv shows alone, unless you count online people as playing vidya with others. I won't lie and say I don't want a girlfriend, but judging from basicaly every girl I've ever spoken to, I'd say my idea of a good girlfriend isn't a personality any real girls are going to have.
>>
>>36785027
thanks man. Tonight was a chill inside listening to music i used to like 5 years ago while having a glass of wine kind of night. girl i saw last week texted me tho and is on her way. gonna watch seinfeld, fuck her, and go to sleep so i can get to work early, to get off early, to get to the beach tomorrow night.
>>
>>36784960
Maybe, but I see countless posts from sexhavers on here who seem really depressed and miserable. I feel for those people, because that's not something I ever really experience. I'd much rather live this way than lust after Chad's leftovers.

I mean seriously just look at the guys on here talking about how "muh oneitis is with another guy!" and other shit. How can you love an impure woman? I really don't get it. Just my opinion though.

>>36784997
Maybe for you. I don't feel like I'm missing anything.
>>
Fapping to dick girl hentai
Trying to beat the cleric beast in bloodborne

I am not sure how to feel about this
>>
>>36784960
That only happens with someone special. I don't miss casual sex, parties, clubs and intoxication at all. Though I do miss her, I'd be lying if I said I didn't.
>>
>>36785092
ya but you need to risk things to get joy. It better to have peaks and troughs then it is to have a steady line. People mainly come on here to bitch so you only here about the bad times. Most people dont come on here to post about all the awesome shit in their lives. they just want to vent when something bad happens.

And you will get over the "impure" women thing eventually hopefully. Im at the point where i honestly dont want to date a virgin. Im 25, if someone is still a virgin, i assume something is wrong with them.
>>
>>36785092

>sexhavers
>>
>>36785104
i agree. when i said getting a taste of something better, i meant having a loving gf. not just sex . broke up with love of my life a few months ago. ill get over her eventually but the more i have sex with random girls i dont care about, the more it makes me miss her
>>
>>36784276
Training, uni work or video games usually. Then I fuck my gf when we go to bed
>>
I spin in my chair thinking and listening to music for several hours.
>>
>>36785114
>you will get over the "impure" women thing eventually hopefully
This, to an extent. If she has only had sex with men she was in a committed relationship with, you can hardly blame her unless you think you should wait until marriage for it. If she spent her college years banging Chads and sampling fifty shades of brown, however, make a sharp u-turn.
>>
File: dsvPhDH.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
dsvPhDH.png
59 KB, 500x402
>>36784518
No, joke's still on you, I knew that
>>
>>36785114
I have peaks and troughs, they just aren't related to women or partying.

Maybe I'm just different, but the thought of going to a nightclub or even having to deal with the day to day bullshit you hear from women just seems horrendous to me.

Someone linked this video the other day:
https://youtu.be/IcYm3-w0Fco?t=55

55 seconds in. Just listen to that creature's hideous voice. Look at the men desperately vying for its attention. What's the point? How is that remotely enjoyable, listening to that nasally bitch whine?

Okay, it's just one example, but most women sound/behave like that. I just cannot for the life of me figure out why guys spend time chasing them. They have no real interests, opinions or thoughts. How can you love that?
>>
>>36785180
ya its hard to blame someone for having sex inside a relationship.

Also have you ever fucked a virgin? Shes got a million different feelings, and i had to break the hymen. Not fun. Shes in pain and only doing it for you and youre just doing it to get your dick wet. Weird feeling. And then you finally have sex and she just lays there and has no idea what shes doing.
>>
>>36785180
Having had many relationships is not a good sign either.

Though of course, we live in a sick world and we are all sick people.
>>
After work, go to the gym. Have dinner, meet up with friends to drink some beer/chill. Watch hockey, probably smoke some weed and play video games later on.
>>
>>36785203
serious question, not being rude but are you some sort of autistic?

Not all women are like that btw. You can find some really cool women if you look in the right places. Also, you can connect to women you are romantically interested in more than you can connect with your bros or even yourself.
>>
>>36785203

Have you ever pursued a woman? You say most are shit, so why not go after the ones who give you butterflies?
>>
>>36785203
I think you fell for the "all women are shit" meme. Only somewhere between 95 and 99 percent of women are shit senpai. And you can weed out a lot of the shit ones just by looking at them.
>>
File: 1437174919938.png (782 KB, 857x746) Image search: [Google]
1437174919938.png
782 KB, 857x746
>>36784276
Like this
>>
>>36784276
>have a group of friends
>we all have in common our retardation
>get togheter every Friday/Saturday
>Stay at somebody's house drinking, smoking and doing stupid shit
>3AM we decide to walk drunk around the city
>do retarded shit
>Get to the city's plaza/park and drink there

Shit, last Friday we almost get caught by the police. Greetext if anybody interested
>>
Go to the gym, clean the house, spend time with my parrot because I've been at work all day, want to drink but cant until I've picked the gf up from work. Meekly ask if i can buy beers on the way home, if enough good boy points ill buy a slab and drink most of it that night. Get real depressed, think about killing myself but dont because the parrot would be really upset if I was gone.
>>
Dungeons and dragons motherfucker, aw yis time to get my SWORD on, nahmsayin
>>
File: 1459905852610-fit.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1459905852610-fit.gif
4 MB, 270x263
Finish my shift at the warehouse and get home by 1AM. Check my bank account to make sure the paycheck went in. Grab my bro that works with me and hit the diner. Burger with fries, coffee as dessert.

Recheck my bills coming up and my bank account again (former minimum wage worker now making $30/hr. Old habits die hard)

Fire up the PC, start steam, start COD or Dark Souls. Play until I can't see straight. Go to bed around 6AM. Saturday is very similar minus the diner. Sunday is spent getting chores done.

I'm 24, make great money, have lost 160lbs since 21 years old, and I'm throwing my youth away. With 60lbs to goal weight, I have zero body image, terrible self esteem, and keep to myself by hiding myself from the world. I tell myself next weekend will be different, but next weekend comes and I'm just as anxious then as I am now.

>maybe when I'm at goal it'll be different?
>>
i take comfort in my crippling loneliness and self loathing

i don't know what its like to be with women but being alone and thinking about what piece of shit i am feels very safe

i do this on most nights
>>
File: 1459246318961.jpg (54 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
1459246318961.jpg
54 KB, 442x298
>go to class
>go to gym
>come home
>play vidya for remaining 6 hours of the day
>sleep
>>
Been trying to be a good boy so less partying but usually it's something like catching up on sleep or playing rocket league

If I'm going out its usually a Friday Saturday Sunday bender where I'm clubbing Friday night till 10 am Saturday and just crashing or fucking some chick the rest of the weekend

My bank account has looked better since I cut back on partying tho
>>
>>36785477
At least you are making progress. I'm the same but without the goals or money.
>>
>>36784368
If there is any advice i can give you, change your course now if you're hating it. Don't wait until you've graduated and you're older do it now and don't regret not doing it a year or two ago like me.
>>
>>36784276

I just recently moved to Fort Lauderdale and haven't made friends yet. Hell, I'm still living in the hotel my company put me up in.

I spend my Friday's watching TV, shitposting, and playing Xbox.

>Fort Lauderdalefags, plz respond
>>
Usually out both Friday and Saturday at gigs and shit. The social and music scene where I live is actually really good so there's always something happening, but on a night when there isn't something I'm interested in then I definitely have a quiet one by myself or with a couple of mates just watching movies and playing vidya

Life is great at the moment, it's scary that soon I might get too old for this shit
>>
>>36785625
>>Fort Lauderdalefags, plz respond

Hit me up man
[email protected]
>>
File: 1457809049659.jpg (147 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
1457809049659.jpg
147 KB, 640x675
>>36785090
>tfw I hope your fucking her brains out as I type this

You made it brah.
>>
>>36785696

Quick response, t b h
>>
>>36784276
Friday night magic. It's gaming, but you're out of the house and around real people. Could be worse I guess.
>>
>>36785746
Sent you an Email. Check your spam
>>
>>36784276
>make hot cocoa/tea
>snuggle under blanket
>watch comfy anime
>>
I usually go out with my gf
>>
>>36784544
Don't care. I had the 4chan perfect virgin 4chan fantasy girlfriend before and she sucked. She was boring and clingy and needy and childish and never grew up. I dated her for a few years, trying to give her a chance because I thought she was some sort of ideal then I gave up.
Having a girlfriend who had sex before me doesn't really bother me, because she's having sex with me now. If she fucks around with anybody else, she knows I'll beat the shit out of her, and maybe him too, so it doesn't matter to me that she's got some male friends.
>>
>>36784369
It's pretty nice. I did just get laid off from my job, but I've saved pretty good and I have a good education and a few years of work experience, so I'm not panicking yet, more like on vacation mode.
>>
Binge drinking by myself and watching Bill Maher
>>
Me and the guys go downtown and hit up all the gay bars for free drinks
>>
File: smug10.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
smug10.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>36786945
I'd tell one of the gays there that you're just there for free drinks so that he spikes one of your drinks and pounds your ass to tomorrow.
>>
File: 1420166318282.jpg (38 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
1420166318282.jpg
38 KB, 706x720
>>36784276
>go to school
>come home and eat
>go to work
>come home and eat
>study/shit post on 4chan/watch jewtube videos/jerk off and then get depressed about being alone, college and life.

every fucking friday
>>
>>36786250
get out
>>
>>36785027
drinking while being sad can become a nasty habit.

it's fine if you're sad, but don't drink or do drugs when you're sad.
>>
>>36787043
Maybe you should go back to /r9k/

:^)
>>
>>36787024
That's why I go with friends. Always have an escape plan
>>
>>36787099
What are they gonna do, test drink for you? Lmao
>>
>finish day of classes and finish working out around 5
>study a bit at library
>head back towards home, go grocery shopping
>grab take-out sushi and walk home
>study more

tfw bf goes to the gym fri nights to hang out with his gymbros
>>
>>36786616
> she knows I'll beat the shit out of her

Lmao.
>>
How COULD I spend it? At bars trying to pick up girls.

I am I GOING to spend it? Probably here.

>tfw friends are all married and don't really have time to go out
>aren't into bars anyway
>would probably be suspicious of why I'm not inviting them to watch anime instead
>>
>>36784276
Bartend. So I'm at work all night getting molested by old drunk bitches.
>>
>>36787290
Sounds amazing...
>>
>>36784276
writing
>>
>>36784276
Well now that I have effectively ostracized myself from my social circle through my being a severe alcoholic that is really difficult to be around, I have become sober and read a lot and have taken up the hobby of learning to properly invest and grow my assets.
I hate my life.
>>
File: 1460495589759.jpg (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460495589759.jpg
72 KB, 900x900
>girl (pic unrelated) has made it clear she's into me.
>I kinda like her too. Also want to get laid.
>have no idea where to take her out so we can hang.

What do? I have no experience with this kind of thing, but lifting has made me look like I should.
>>
>>36787850
Sushi. Drinks. Coffee. Anal.

Invite her to any one of these.
>>
>>36787850
Dude.. bitches love sushi.

Go to a cool sushi place and make sure you sit AT A BAR.

this way you can have drinks with her and be much closer to her and initiate contact if you feel it appropriate

JUST DO IT
>>
>>36787850
>"girl"
>>
>>36784276
Browsin' the 'ch0n, you know how it is
>>
>>36787850
Indian restaurant > drinks > more drinks at either of your places one things go well > terrible sex > regret
>>
>>36787910
> regret

Only if you didn't order lamb rogan josh
>>
>>36787910
>>36787862
>>36787873
I just want something casual.
>>
Same way since I was a little kid. I buy snacks and candy and sit in front of my computer or watch movies.
Only difference now is that Fridays are also lifting days.

I'm pretty content with it.
>>
>>36787952
>36787952
sushi is casual retard
>>
>>36787939
>not ordering butter chicken
its like you don't want to make it
>>
>>36784276
gonna spend it in Amsterdam tonight with a buddy
>>
>>36786945
Ay same
There are also tons of chicks there who let their guards down
They think you're gay so they want to talk to you
Then you turn out to be straight and have already seduced them
Only dud was when I met a lesbian
>>
File: 7e.png (531 KB, 447x401) Image search: [Google]
7e.png
531 KB, 447x401
>>36787975
>liking butter chicken

stay pleb
>>
>>36786945
>free drinks at gaybar
all dat protein must make you swole as fuck
>>
>>36787850
remember my first date after like 2 years of drought, we meet out in the street, and I just said "sooo... we can either go get some drinks, or watch movies at my place" (that was netflix n chill equivalent in mid 00's) and she was all for the movies, and all over my dick, so do that, but plan beforehand for different answer
>>
>>36787952
Yeah, sushi bar seems casual, if you go out friday night you can start at a more chill bar/caffee with coctails and if everything goes well you can escalate and go to a dance club, but only if you think she feels like it ( no problem to ask, since she is already into you ).

Also don't push it for sex on the first date, chances are you will scare her away and she will think you only want her for the sex, but if she gives in, go for it. Since it's friday night you have the bonus of getting her drunk, though don't expect miracles.

Just keep light casual conversation, talk about yourself, don't brag, ask about her - get to know each other better, build rapport.

If your conversation is good everything else comes easy.
>>
>>36784453
>how do i not mess up?
By messing up.

Soon you will realize that you dont have to take this thing so seriously and you can finally have a good time. Thats why people go to parties, you know.
>>
>>36787999
k e k
>>
>>36784453
I would suggest since your social skills are underdeveloped to start talking to guys first instead of girls intil you feel somewhat comfortable doing it. Talk to random strangers that are doing something you can comment on, but pick guys who are smiling and generally looking positive. Chances are they will reply friendly and you can talk a bit with them. Practice this and soon you will be able to do it with women. Also this: >>36788021
>>
At work breaking up fights for $29/hr
>>
File: 1458596153894.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1458596153894.png
302 KB, 828x1403
>>36786616
>dated high school sweetheart for 3 years
>sex daily until i shot blanks
>we sex ourselves into /fit/ sexbeasts
>eventually she moved away for college, continued dating, fuck on the weekends
>was unbelievably clingy, always wondering what i was doing
>FF to sophomore year in college
>clingy nature became uncontrollable, skyping for 4-5 hours a day
>would get mad if i would code while we chatted and would just complain overall
>F U CK this
>no balls to break up with her, sex too good
>one night i get a phone call
>best friend panicking, with others
>tells me he's tripping LSD in his basement
>asks me for a quarter of bud
>surewhynot
>tell girl i'll brb
>C O M P L E T E M E L T D O W N
>CHOOSING WEED OVER ME???

dumped her the next day. was hard for a while but you move on
>>
How are you supposed to greet a girl you're meeting for a date that you've talked to once before but don't really know? Just take and hold her hand or what?
>>
>>36788221
handshake or quick light hug
>>
>>36784302
>>36784314
Fucking lol
>>
At work barbacking for $30CAD/hr
>>
>>36784503
How do you know if the snap you have is just to you?
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 676x673
Every single time I feel like goong out I get dressed to the nines and then end up being underwhelmed. I just want to get out of the house but there isn't much that caters to us if we don't drink or gamble or smoke or any shit like that. The only part of the normie trifecta I have in common with is fashion and gym so it's basically just go somewhere to see and be seen.
>>
>>36787994
kek
>>
>>36784657
fuck off normie
>>
File: finfin.png (62 KB, 300x274) Image search: [Google]
finfin.png
62 KB, 300x274
Had biology final last monday and i have math finals on monday, physics final 2 weeks after that and then chem final another 2 weeks after that. So i haven't had any time for myself for like 3 months since when im not studying im doing stuff with GF, so i told her i would have to stay home and study tonight while she goes out so i can stay home by myself, order thai-food, go to the gym and then finally watch deadpool which just finished downloading and then maybe play some league.
>feels good mayne
>>
I do whatever the Fuck I want to do
>>
>asked my grill who i've been dating with since we were 16 to marry me
>she said yes
>we're both 32 btw
>thinking about sending out wedding invitations
>i literally have zero friends

Wow im pathetic how the fuck did this happen
>>
O V E R W A T C H B E T A
>>
Going to watch an NHL game with my friends. I don't even like hockey but they invited me so w/e lol
>>
>>36784544
The only thing you can confirm is that you're a virgin.

The only red flag is when a girl has ONLY guy friends (or more guys than girls). If she has mostly girl friends and some guy friends, it's fine.
>>
>>36788221
>>36788224
never handshake unless you are like 35+ or never met before in person

if you met before go for kiss on the cheek or hug
>>
>>36788152
That sounds hot, i want that but i get off to bullying my gfs, makes them like me more i think
>>
>>36784613
>not metrosexual
>on /fit/
The delusion
>>
>>36787221
That's what I did to my last girlfriend who cheated. Spent 60 days in jail, which was kinda shitty, but that's it man.
>>
File: 1456869692814.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1456869692814.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
I'm about to head to the gym and then come home and wash my car.

Phone will probably start to blow up around 5 as my friends get off work and then we'll go to happy hour where I'll fuck up my cut some more.
>>
Get a case of beer.
Drink it with a couple of friends at one guy's house.
Go into town and have a couple more beers in a bar.
Go home.
tfw no gf.
Cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>36784342
If you get along with that type of person over the internet there's no reason you shouldn't get along with similar people in real life
Just b urself lol
>>
>>36787952
Anal it is then
>>
So, i'm good friends with my drug dealer, been friends since high school. My girlfriend is good friends with his girlfriend. So we'll probably invite them over, cook some food, smoke a fat joint and play Rocket League together.

We drove out to this road in the middle of nowhere covered in spray paint drawings last weekend. It was fun.
>>
>>36788152
Weed on LSD is really fucking good.
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.