[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yohimbine Hcl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1455258608599.png (36 KB, 587x436) Image search: [Google]
1455258608599.png
36 KB, 587x436
I've tried posting in two dtddtots and got no response but I've just started taking yhcl in the morning with fasted cardio but I've been fallowing the lean gains protocol and take bcaas before hand and knowing that yohimbine doesn't work if you have an insulin spike and bcaa cause a slight insulin spike should I stop taking them with my yhcl?

Also, is 2 hours long enough to wait after taking my full does of yhcl to go into an ec stack?
>>
How is your day arranged exactly? BCAA is low cal but it gives a high insulin spike anyway. Doesnt last long though so its not that bad but its suboptimal.
IIRC berkhan has a separate guideline on how to arrange shit if you take YHCL, google it up
>>
BCAA is fine to take the insulin spike is not great enough to interfere.
>>
>>36591242
Actually it is, aragon says BCAA gives a high spike
>>36591232
Found itWe're going to assume that you're at the gym at 10 AM and break your fast at 12-1 PM.

10 AM: Training is initiated on an empty stomach and after ingestion of 10 g BCAA or similar amino acid mixture. This "pre-workout" meal is not counted towards the feeding phase.

10-11 AM: Weight Training: I suggest using a setup similar to reverse pyramid training, which is my favored approach. This is a high intensity, low volume setup. Keeping intensity high is key in order to reap the catecholamine-related benefits. Do 2-3 sets of 4-8 reps for compound movements and 1-2 sets of 8-10 reps for assistance movements (curls, triceps work, etc). Do no more than 5 movements per session.

11-12 AM: When you're done, which should be in no more than an hour, insulin (which was temporarily elevated by the pre-workout BCAAs) will be back to fasted baseline again. Immediately take 0.2 mg yohimbine and do 30-45 min of steady state cardio; cycling, treadmill walking at 3-3.5 mph (slight incline optional), brisk walking outside, etc. The yohimbine will rapidly take effect.

12-1 PM: Eat.
>>
>>36591232
4am: Wake up and take 16mg yhcl and 200mg caffeine
4:15am: Drive to gym while sipping on a scoop of bcaa
4:30 am: 35 minutes of cardio
6 am: take 16mg ephedrine and drink a cup of coffee at work
8:30 am: breakfast
11:30 am: lunch, 24 mg ephedrine and another coffee
3pm: take 24 mg ephedrine and 200mg caffiene
3:30 pm: lift weights for about 75 minutes
>>
Would yohimbine have decent results even if you don't do cardio after taking it? Fasting is very doable but being a mega wagecuck really limits your options
>>
>>36591421
No. Go take dnp if you dont want to exercise, I hear it works well.
>>
Is taking bcaa for fasted liss a dumb idea anyway?
>>
>>36591190
don't take BCAAs with yhcl because of the insulin spike, it makes the whole point of yhcl useless.
You can take EC with it or after it at some point depending on your stim tolerance (i've taken them simultaneously but Lyle Mcdonald doesn't reommend it. Check his site for more info on fasted cardio.
>>
>>36592096
>no

prove it
>>
>>36591421
have always wondered the same, as im in the same boat. have taken it before while fasting during my entire shift. i did seem to notice more changes in targeted areas (chest and lower abs)
>>
>>36591421
does nothing because you need an increased heart rate (thus increased blood flow) for it to work on stubborn fat in a meaningful way.
>>36592560
if your work involves strenuous activity then it's possible. if you're just sitting at a desk then it did nothing.
>>
>>36592506
Any studies showing the decrease of effects caused by insulin? I haven't found anything that outlines the specifics. I've seen some people say that it's minor and others say it completely inhibits it.

Similarly I'm looking for better info on how long to wait between Y/C and E/C. You and others have said they take it at the same time, but some recommend 4+ hours
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.