[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need your help. Deadlifts are no longer allowed at my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Guys I need your help. Deadlifts are no longer allowed at my retard gym. Should I change?

Anyway, this girl i kissed twice, and spent a huge amount of time with just kissed her ex in front of me and everyone else at a club when we all went out. Then the next day she was giving me all kinds of likes on all sorts of social media. I wasnt opening snaps or repling to messages, but when i did it was her being like 'some asshole made me cry last night' etc etc. implying she was the victim. Anyway, i had a vivid dream we kissed again, and the same night she did too (cus she messaged 1st saying it)
Then i was like yeah dream was nice but bittersweet cus u kissed the other guy. then she sent pic related. How to respond? Shes v cutie and nice but also attention whore sometimes. Pls help. Remember- she tore my heart out for some other guy whos kinda fat
>>
>>36527230
That girl is really insecure. I suggest you make your move and tell her straight that you like her and want more or you dump her.
You say you spent alot of time with her and kissed, then why the fuck haven you made your move yet? SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTS THE D

What happened was prolly that you went to a club and then started trying to act cool and all but came off as cold. She felt insecure and went for the guys who she knows are interested in her (your pic related).
>>
>>36527342
yeah I dont know, i guess i knew she was slyly off with the ex every now and then and since we werent anything i didnt want to compete for her. Weve never been in a situation where i could just D her haha. But i would for sure

Shes insecure but fact that shes not even sorry about getting with the othe guy is pretty cold. Made me feel like shit when i saw them.

Wasnt acting cold but before we went out i couldnt speak to her at all cos i had an errand to run and kept rnning aorund campus trying to finish something and ended up not going there with her.
Definitely 'danced' with her at one stage. Went off with the 'ashole' soon after he arrived. Im taller nice and better looking than him for sure. fuck me. Also i should say after i sent my previous mesage she snapped me her in her panties which was first time shed done something like that
>>
>>36527230
Red flag bail out
>>
She's trying to get your attention by making you jealous on purpose. She did something bad, and when confronted turned the subject to a compliment on you to 1) excuse her misinterpretation and 2) make you feel awkward to confront her again after you received a compliment. She wanted to do that because she wanted to do it and she's thinking of the attention she will get off it. She wasn't thinking about your feelings, only your reaction.

Red flag. She kissed her ex for fucks sake retard. Despite everything you apparently have on the guy you sound beta. Move on. If she really is interested she will man up to what she did and chase you. If she doesn't then she isn't worth your time. Start moving on and let her be who she is going to be, don't let her cuck you this soon or she will get bored fast
>>
>>36527480
Agreed
Shes buttering u up
Your the back up, she wants to keep her options open

Tbh i feel like when i kiss a girl that sort of seals the deal and a promise is made (if its wasnt a drunk kiss), but maybe im just getting old
>>
She's a gamer, man. She will never be yours because she will always be pushing your buttons to get some kind of outburst or emotional rise from you. She will talk you up like a god among men and then turn around and tell everyone she knows how much of an asshole you are, or she will come home in tears and tell you how she made out with some dude and she is "so, so sorry omg."
>>
>>36527230
Sorry to hear that man. We all have to deal with losses at some times in our lives, some are heavy and some are not. But eventually we have to deal with one that has the potential to change the chemistry of our very soul, leaving the rest of our life empty.
This might be your only shot at true love, so if you don't do something about it now, you may regret it forever. Take action!
Get those deadlifts back into your life.
>>
Look, I'm going to assume because of what you're saying that you're about 16. She literally does not matter. You will not know her in five years. Fuck her and move on, you do not need to drag drama into your life.
>>
>>36527607
haha thanks :)
>>
>>36527645
I'm 21, and believe me I'm the mature one. Just only now realising how teenagery she is. You giys are right. Fuck her.
>>
>>36527987
alohamora!
>>
>>36528201
kike
>>
>>36527987
Other anon here, follow through with that! She sounds like an insecure teen that loves attention a bit too much, wants to keep all options open and likes to stir up drama, she's not worth your time. Also, change gyms.
>>
You should change your gym, no deadlifts is a immoral rule.
>>
>>36527230
>>36527230

dont get it, you arent together but you're mad she kissed another guy?

????
>>
>>36527230
so you fell for a club slut... hmmm... have you tried self respect?
>>
>>36527230
You guys kissed twice and then she tore your heart out? How much of a woman can you be?
>>
>>36527387
Girl has atomic levels of insecurities. Unless you have experience dealing with it and making it better" I'd suggest just cut off contact and don't bother. This girl needs some therapy. She's an attention whore armed with insecurities - a deadly combo
>>
Just stopping in to say everyone ITT is a fag.

>boo hoo grills hurt muh feelings

Take this shit somewhere else.
>>
>>36527230
Rape her, kill her, then kill yourself. Because you can't deadlift anymore, obviously.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.