[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I havent taken a rest day in over three weeks my lifts have increased
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: member4.jpg (78 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
member4.jpg
78 KB, 298x298
I havent taken a rest day in over three weeks
my lifts have increased by 10% and I'm feeling stronger than ever.

What's your excuse, /fat/s?
>>
I'm not on roids
>>
>>34505326
Ahh i remember those days.
It's a good time, but as the weight gets a bit heavier, youll have to start resting.
It's ok though, I get it, youre on the grind and I can respect that but just be careful and feel it out, resting is ok.
Honestly resting can sometimes be the hardest thing.
Anyway not trying to preach to you about how you had to rest, I never fucking rested when I started lifting.
2.5 years later, i tested a max squat today and hit 425, you best believe im resting tomorrow.
Now I rest every 3 days, would fucking tank my lifts if I didnt.
But there are worse attitudes to have, get after it, if you feel really groggy and weak in the morning, consider resting and just be careful about injury.
good luck bro
>>
>>34505326
Yeah, because your lifts are shit, I bet you dont even squat 2 pl8s. Its easy when you are a beginner.
>>
>>34506654
Completely agree

Back when I was a beginner I used legpress (cuz I was a pussy and thought I wasn't ready for squats), I once increased the weight by 50lbs in the middle of a workout
>>
>>34505360
This so much. When I started lifting any day I didn't lift I felt like it was bad. But now I rest like every three days or every other day and my lifts have gone up.
>>
I'm 33 y-o and not on steroids
>>
its my first month lifting: the post.
>>
>>34505326

If you got 10% in three weeks, its probably because you've weren't strong before either.
>>
>>34505326
You obviously just started lifting, enjoy your noob gains while they last.
Sooner or later you'll learn what is fatigue and overtraining.
>>
Haven't worked out since last Monday. Getting back to it tomorrow but this last week was really nice. I enjoy working out but really needed this time off. Was going hard as fuck every day and 3 weeks of no progress on the big lifts.
>>
You post shit like this without numbers or pics and you expect it to mean anything?

Fuck off.
>>
>>34507144
>>34507166
>>34507179
This is clearly a bait but this is what a reply to it should look like
>>
>>34507261
what is this now, double baiting, baitception?

he (you) clearly is new, thats why he (you) won't post lifting numbers
>inb4 i upped my squat from 150 to 165 in 3 weeks
>>
>>34507324
I'm not OP you fuckface.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.