[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm thinking about going on this shit, modafinil. Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Modalert1a.png (293 KB, 629x405) Image search: [Google]
Modalert1a.png
293 KB, 629x405
So I'm thinking about going on this shit, modafinil.

Will this impact my future gains and current cut?
>>
>>37938300
It will give you work and money gains
>>
>>37938300
Enjoy that racing heartbeat, developing a quick tolerance, and feeling like death if you've been awake for 40 hours.
>>
It is a very strong appetite suppressant, and if you do not consciously think about eating at regular intervals you will be too absorbed in your work to remember on your own. Other than that, ensure you drink water while on it or you can get headaches.
>>
The drug alone probably won't. Not sleeping probably will.
>>
>>37938300
Used to take it for over a year to treat my depression until my insurance stopped covering it for off-label reasons.

It's pretty good, it made me a pretty happy, productive person. No real side effects, though there's often a decrease in appetite. That, combined with it giving me the strength to press on helped a whole lot with cutting.
>>37938349
>>37938317
Part of the reason I was prescribed it was because the doctor thought it'd help me get more sleep, assuming I took it in the morning.(Not that the come-down was very noticeable). Sleeping on isn't too hard, at least in my experience.

If you can get it, give it a go. I not only liked myself while I was taking it, I enjoyed myself.
The withdrawal wasn't really noticeable either, which is weird for a stimulant.

Not trying to say that it's some sort of "wonder drug", because it isn't, but it sure made me feel and perform better.
>>
>>37938300
I have sleep apnea and have rowed for the US. This drug makes me happy and alert. I am able to focus at work and not fall asleep while driving. My workouts are great too. Highly recommended if your insurance will cover the 20+ dollars per pill, and you aren't in the WADA testing pool.
>>
>>37938317

> racing heartbeat,

nope.

> quick tolerance

nope

> feeling like death if you've been awake for 40 hours.

natural byproduct of being awake for 40 hours.

it's like you haven't even taken the drug OR researched it before you posted haha, you wouldn't do that would you anon?
>>
>>37938322
hmm sounds like adderall
>>
>>37938820

it's not, it's an entirely different & unique mechanism.

it operates on an entirely different level to e.g. caffeine or nicotine.
>>
Is this stuff okay to take while on an EC stack?
>>
File: moddies payment.jpg (18 KB, 429x127) Image search: [Google]
moddies payment.jpg
18 KB, 429x127
>>37938300
OP
I have purchased 200mg doses of modafinil for the last 2 years and take them roughly 3-5 days per week taking a week off every now and then to avoid tolerance build ups but they have yet to come.

I have used Onemedstore for all of my purchases pic related because they are the best value. But I will no longer be purchasing from them due to the decline in customer service.
My last order was fucked up beyond comprehension and I waited 3 months for my order. Luckily I always keep a surplus of 3 months worth. I will be going with modafinilcat from now on due to seeing my friends have zero issues and their fast delivery.

Ask me anything you want regarding modafinil from my experiences taking it roughly i'd say 15/30 days every month depending on the week and if my uni semester is on, how intense my work week is.
I work 50 hours a week as a jr project manager in remedial construction and take a full time study load.

It has not impacted any of my gains at all. If anything it has helped me cut and gain due to the additional motivation and drive to never skip my workouts.
>>
>>37938300
Buy phenibut instead.
It gives you the best ephoria ever after a workout.
And it increases growth hormone and sleep.
Best nootropic I've ever tried, srsly.

Just be careful so you dont get addicted.
>>
It makes you operate on another fucking level dude. Honestly I'm like as smart as a fucking genius when I hit a lick of moda.
>>
>>37940758
I have only taken modafinil.

Compared phenibut to moddies please.
>>
>>37940863
Phenibut literally gets you high, very social, greatly reduces anxiety, makes music sound incredible and going to the gym is really fun.
You feel really good afterwards.

Adafinil gives you more mental focus, awakeness and you feel more sharp...but personally I felt it was a waste of money and its hard on your liver.
Piracetam works better imo, and is hella cheap.
>>
>>37938721
To be fair, if you're using it to stay awake to do something and mess up your dose timing, you can quite easily get an increase in heart rate + palpItations
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.