[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: help.png (725 KB, 950x955) Image search: [Google]
help.png
725 KB, 950x955
I'm 5'10", weigh 125 pounds, and get less than 1000 calories in a day. I don't ever really feel hungry, so I don't eat much, and when I do eat a good amount I feel like I overate by a large amount. So, /fit/, where should I start? Also, what should I eat everyday?
>>
>>37835070
In the grocery store
>>
Why do you feel like /fit/ should mouth-feed you? Y-you don't know what you have to do?
>>
>>37835104
I honestly don't.
>>
File: 20160626_172741.jpg (772 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
20160626_172741.jpg
772 KB, 2304x1296
>be 5'10 at 120 lbs
>thinks it's possible over eat

Are you one of those faggy annoying bottoms or something? Christ im disintegrating at 5'10 155 lbs. How on earth can you feel like over ate?

Ignore my horrendous scoliosis ;_:
>>
>>37835119
I know I don't overeat, but I feel like I do. To me, feeling full is really uncomfortable.
>>
>>37835113
do you lift? at 1000kcal/day it feels like you don't.
start lifting and trying to stuff your face, and you'll be hungry, mr skeleton
>>
>>37835136
Why would I lift when my diet is too poor to make anything of it?
>>
>>37835165
>he's literally just here to make excuses
exercise stimulates appetite
>>
>>37835070
Former 5'10 100lbs skelly here

Now 162lbs

Eat big lift big. That's all there is to it
>>
Anon, as a fellow skeleton who just got another kick from life, the one that pushes you overboard...

Let me tell you this anon, I been in the same spot you are now, merely a week, two weeks ago.
No craving for food, ate very little, didn't care. 193cm height with ~70kg of weight.
Didn't realize I felt so bad because it was simple the norm for majority of my life.
28yo right now.

4 days ago something snapped inside me, life fucked me over one last time and now I'm gonna fucking fight back and bitchslap living hell out of it dare it do same thing to me ever again.

Here's what I did:
Found ~2700kcal diet that's simple to cook and I can cook once for 2-3 days.
Set alarm clocks for each meal a day, planned 5 (used to eat like twice a day only)
7AM, 10AM, 1PM, 4PM, 8:15PM
Alarm goes off, I go and eat. No excuses. Had to force myself first two days, but after that appetite just came back. I am simply fucking hungry ~15 minutes before it's time to munch.
My stomach still needs to stretch. For now I keep going at it until I am absolutely full.
So I can prepare for real bulking diet that will be most likely around 3500kcal.
Bought a bicycle. Now I ride it to work almost every day.

And here's how I feel now:
1. Alive
2. Much better energy levels, no problems with running around with my son or playing with him outside.
3. Sleep MUCH MUCH better
4. Hunger came back to me and I really feel the need to eat
5. More determined and optimistic about future golas

Next steps:
1. Sport clothes, didn't own any for almost 10 years.
2. Morning gymnastics (thank you sticky)
3. Gym membership.

I just want to live and feel alive.
I didn't realize how indifferent to living I felt previously because I never knew anything fucking different.

Get on a diet fellow skellybro. Those alarms for meals really do help.
You will feel the difference, A VERY GOOD ONE, in no time.
Have some motivation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjqYut-pyDU
>>
>>37835070

if your baby stomach do not allow you to eat more. Do small meals each 3 hours and try to drink some of your calories, shakes and so on.
>>
>>37835325
Could you tell me what your diet is? I'd like to try and replicate it since I am clueless.
>>
>>37835352
Will do my best to translate, you can try google if you want. Found it here and confirmed with a childhood friend who's been lifting for past 12 years http://fitdietetyk.pl/czytelnia/168/dieta-sporty-walki/
I don't take suplements now, only food.

Breakfast:
3-4 slices of wholegrain bread with butter, white cheese and radishes. A glass of milk and a banana (can blend into a shake, I just don't own a blender)

Breakfast II (at work, usually eating in front of my desk)
6 table spoons of oatmeal and 400g of natural yoghurt. Two fruits (Apple and a Pear today)

Dinner:
Wholegrain pasta with tuna, tomatoes and garlic. Done on olive oil.

Dinner II
Usually same as dinner one. I bring to work more of this than I can eat at once so I just finish what's left. Sometimes I'll do something else, trying to keep it simple yet nutritious. Chicken or Tuna, good carbs and some healthy fats.
Today e.g. I have wholegrain rice with olive fried chicken and spinach+sweet corn

Supper:
Oven-baked red paprika stuffed with rice with vegetables. 1 table spoon of linen oil afterwards.

It's not 100% accurate, and I didn't add seasonings. Just pick what you like, should be good for start. Modify to your liking, I no longer care about taste I just want to put this shit in me to keep feeling like I'm feeling now or even better.
>>
>>37835426
Thanks a lot, man.
>>
>>37835447
You're welcome.
You'll make it anon, as long as you can tell the man in the mirror that you will.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXJ1FZKwI7c
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.