[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> /fit/ says read SS > start reading it > need to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: DannyTheTourettesGuy.jpg (80 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
DannyTheTourettesGuy.jpg
80 KB, 1440x1080
> /fit/ says read SS
> start reading it
> need to take a fucking anatomy exam before any of it makes sense
> full of body parts no beginner knows like "hamstrings" and "medialis"
> full of useless information like "the bar is 8 1/5 diameter from the adductors' 3 1/4 inch plate" (????????)

What a fucking joke. I shouldn't have to take useless uni courses in order to get /fit/. Why can't he just talk about lifting ffs
Was I memed on?
>>
>>37794313
Yeah fuck knowing what you are doing, just slam 300lb on your spine and bend your knees, you got this.

Also, what country were you educated in that you dont know what hamstrings are?
Ive known that since long before i knew about fitness.
>>
> full of body parts no beginner knows like "hamstrings"
>>
>>37794313
It has Pictures ...
>>
You're never gonna make it with that attitude OP. READ THE FUCKING STICKY.
>>
hey look a fucking idiot who has slipped through the education system never learning basic information about the human body.

pick up things and put them down buddy
>>
>>37794313
"WAAHHHH I CANT TAKE 5 MINUTES OUT OF MY MISERABLE DAY TO READ INFORMATION THAT HELPS ME BETTER MY BODY AND LIFE"

Give up now chief, if you wont read the sticky you wont go to the gym.
>>
>>37794313
Has to be bait.

>>37794385
>just slam 300lb on your spine and bend your knees
Kek
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-04-00-36-32.png (284 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-04-00-36-32.png
284 KB, 720x1280
Seriously what the fuck does this bullshit mumbo jumbo piece of garbage information even mean? Who understands this?

And yes I read harsh's wiki and none of this was in there
>>
>>37794495

Try reading the 3rd edition
>>
File: squat_vs_cheated_good_morning.jpg (55 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
squat_vs_cheated_good_morning.jpg
55 KB, 400x289
It teaches you incorrect squat form.
>>
>>37794313
Rippletits talks like that because he thinks it makes him seem like an expert.

Anyone with half a brain realises this and rolls their eyes accordingly. In case you didn't know, famous bodybuilders aren't known for their dazzling intellect.
>>
>>37794495
>2nd edition
>>
>>37794527
This. I skipped the squat section. Fuck low bar.
>>
>>37794385
>>>37794313 (OP)
>Yeah fuck knowing what you are doing, just slam 300lb on your spine and bend your knees, you got this.
Don't forget your lifting jean shorts and thongs
>>
>>37794495
if you don't have the determination to figure it out, you don't have the determination to lift. you're making excuses.
>>
>>37794313
I could name any muscle and knew their functions at the age of 15. If you cant do that as a grown man you should find another hobby.
>>
>>37794313

You live in an era where knowledge about anything is literally a google search away
>>
>>37794313
>nobody knows what hamstrings are
Maybe not in your trailer park, Cleetus
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.