[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phones in the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: xiaomi_redmi_3_pro_screen.jpg (29 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
xiaomi_redmi_3_pro_screen.jpg
29 KB, 800x600
So /fit/,

I was lifting with my sis, also a /fit/izen and failed my 7th rep during dumbbell press. I drop the weights and one fucking dumbbell bounces like a mad man away from me, right onto her phone. Fucking hell, I'm never taking my own phone in the gym ever again. The phone was placed at what seemed as a very safe distance, 1.5m away from the bench to the right. Thank talos that she had pic related, it's not super expensive.

So, do you still take your phone into the gym? And did you ever damage someone's phone or got your phone damaged?
>>
who the fuck puts their phone on the floor

also I'd love for this to happen, so I could sue the fuck out of you.
>>
>>37761269
Sueing would probably only work in America, you retard.

Sadly my insurance won't cover it because we are family members, so that sucks ass.
>>
Yeah, I take my phone to the gym. Except it stays in my pocket and is cheap, so I wouldn't even distantly care if it broke.
Fucking millenials glued to their smartphones, I swear.
>>
>>37761287
fuck off poorfag
>>
>>37761263
When benching with dumbbells, I put my phone in front of the bench between my legs.
When doing BB bench i put in under the bench.
For rack stuff, in between the safety pins in front of me.
0% chance of anything happening at these places.
>>
File: 1323818790487.jpg (137 KB, 578x712) Image search: [Google]
1323818790487.jpg
137 KB, 578x712
>>37761295
>>
>>37761287
Well, this phone is cheap as fuck. It looks hella expensive but it's only 140 euro. (Newest iPhone is like 700~900?)

But you're probably using a old ass Nokia brick?
>>
>>37761320
>But you're probably using a old ass Nokia brick?
Not a brick, but slightly post that era.
>>
>>37761263
2 words, "zipper pockets".
>>
>>37761331
Why would that work? You'll probably sit on your phone and bend it or if you drop the weight on your hips, the phone is broken. (Assuming you do normal exercises)

I'm probably gonna make a small gym bag that I take with me into the gym with some food, drink, towel and phone. Might seem like the best solution though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.