[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Fake Anorexia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Sup fit famalamb, here my question. My friend really wants medical marijuana and we just found out that in NM they give out cards for anorexia and bulimia. Would it be possible to lose weight and give the appearance of anorexia or bulimia to get a card?
>>
>>37756381
Just eat nothing but jello and lettuce for three months. Then bulk like fuck and get a role in Christopher Nolan's Batman series 10 months later.
>>
>>37756381
Just fake depression or something you fucking retard. Literally no symptoms except the ones you describe.
>>
Yea that could work somewhere else, but not in New Mexico mang
>>
I don't know how the pot laws work in Colorado, but just fucking go there, you dingus. You must be relatively close.
>>
>>37756527
Nah nigga, we like a 15 minute drive from Juarez Mexico
>>
>>37756381
And they say weed doesn't kill gains...
>>
>>37756549
I just smoke it cuz it makes the sex dank, gotta get them test boosts famiru
>>
>>37756569
Those testosterone boosts won't do you any good.
>>
>>37756608
Im not gonna be the one faking anorexia, my friend is, I'm just along for the ride
>>
Just cite chronic pain of some sort like every other person who abuses medical marijuana to get high.

One of the categories I saw from looking it up was "Severe Chronic Pain" which is vague and hard to disprove. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>37756381
That's fucking dumb. Just claim anxiety or trouble sleeping like everyone else.
>>
To be anorexic you have to also be under weight so that may not be possibl. bulimia would be easier since you dont have to be a certain weight for a diagnosis
>>
>>37756381
>i have back pains
>i have trouble sleeping
>i get headaches
why the fuck would you go the anoerxia route? Might as well stick your balls in the microwave and give yourself some cancer
>>
kill yourself then decay for like 4 months and then go ask there ya go anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.