[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is having shit genes a good excuse for looking skinnyfat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: genes.jpg (477 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
genes.jpg
477 KB, 800x600
Is having shit genes a good excuse for looking skinnyfat?
>>
No it just shows you are a lazy asshole who will blame his problems on literally anything else
>>
>>37658543
genes can provide advantages and disadvantages to fitness but it's unlikely that you'll get completely fucked over
>>
File: 1466415029048.jpg (183 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
1466415029048.jpg
183 KB, 666x800
>>37658543
yeah it's a perfect excuse brah keep at it.
>>
>>37658543
No. I was skinnyfat and escaped. You can do

Bulk or cut, doesn't matter, but pick one and stick with it. Realize you're going to look gross. Keep bulking/cutting until you're disgusted with yourself, and then bulk/cut for another month.

Once you're a spooky skellington or a giant lard monster, then start sculpting.

There is no worse pain than yo-yoing back and forth as a skinnyfat and never getting anywhere.

>man, I'm skinnyfat, I better bulk
>omg I'm fat I better cut
>omg I'm a twink, I need to bulk
>oh fuck I'm skinnyfat

The ride never ends
>>
File: neil2.jpg (48 KB, 545x500) Image search: [Google]
neil2.jpg
48 KB, 545x500
>>37658543
No it's an excuse for having shit insertions/proportions/general aesthetics if you're already fit and lean. Even people with genes that put them in wheelchairs can look good. Stop trying to take the "muh genetics" route.
>>
Genetics has nothing to do with putting the fork down and lifting more
>>
>>37658611
I do m8 but no gains
>>
>>37658826
Are you trying to bulk or cut?
Tack your micros better.
Adjust your diet and workout routine
>>
>>37658843
Well I'm skinnyfat so idk which path to go. I just eat shit loads of protein and lift
>>
>>37658580

Non-responders exist
>>
There should never be excuses for anything anon. Excuses mean you're lazy , don't have any willpower , and are a huge faggot.
>>
>>37658580
has that faggot in the pic even heard of leg day?
>>
>>37658892
Pick one or the other and stick to it.
Track your calories and macros for a week straight. EVERYTHING. See if it fits in your bulk/cut plan, adjust from there.
Portion out your meals better and read up on nutrition and body processes. Something tells me you're overeating, not lifting enough or not lifting effectively, and your overall nutrition intake is low.
>>
>>37658966
What do you mean overall nutrition? I get shit tons of protein, fiber, complex carbs, etc
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.