[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best exercises to lose "love handles?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: lovehandles.jpg (12 KB, 270x185) Image search: [Google]
lovehandles.jpg
12 KB, 270x185
I'm losing weight in other areas, but my sides or under my belly button need help....
>>
>>37462335
calories in calories out, you're welcome this is a relatively new method so keep it on the down low please
>also kys
>>
>>37462335
Exercise willpower and stop eating so much.
>>
don't be fat as fatass fatass
>>
Keep losing weight until the weight lost comes from that area.
>>
>>37462335
In the sticky there are some killer tips for fat spot reduction!
Also, don't forget to read the "how to get a six pack in 5 minutes" and "the 20 superfood that will detoxify your body in 30 days" articles!

(eat flaming death and kys)
>>
Do a lot of sit ups to lose that belly fat right there, you'll lose it in no time
>>
>>37462335
fork putdowns x F
>>
>>37462335

10,000 crunches a day. But get this: a crunch counts as tensing your abs so you can do it at work at your desk!

It takes a while at first but keep at it and you'll make it
>>
>>37462335
You are fat.
Accept it.
Also, doing abs(leg raises, cables cruches, deadlift, whatever) helps flatening the stomach zone bc ypu have more muscle there. But mainly, you are a piece of pure and disgusting fat.
>>
File: stop eating so much.jpg (81 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
stop eating so much.jpg
81 KB, 400x265
Stop stuffing your face, you fat fuck
>>
>>37462480
this is such a troll
>>
File: sad rd.jpg (9 KB, 540x525) Image search: [Google]
sad rd.jpg
9 KB, 540x525
>>37462516
You fucked up OP. You spent your youth training your body to be soft and fat and now you regret it.
If you try really really hard (like wake up early to exercise fasted before work hard) and take the right supplements you might be able to salvage it but at this point you'll be climbing the fat, lazy, mountain you built every day.
>captcha: select mountains
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.