[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear haters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 1200x1217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 1200x1217
https://youtu.be/UlH-_nvGIkE
>>
He does do steroids though LOL.
>>
>>37390701
>making a video dedicated to your underage haters
>getting triggered this easily

god he's a massive faggot
>>
>>37390735
literally
>>
>>37390735
this nigger gay but still hes fucking sympathic isnt he?
>>
>>37390755
I don't like him. And not because he's gay, but because he's so hysterical and makes videos like that in the op.
>>
>>37390735
>>37390747
>>37390755

Post your pecks and biceps, didn't think so :^)
>>
>>37390792
scooby, pls go
>>
>>37390795
I can't just know what I'm doing? Don't be a hater without thinking it through first.
>>
>>37390701
*Dear le double beloved haters
>>
>>37390804
Noone here said you don't babby. Just don't be so insecure about everything you do.
>>
>>37390735
fuck off summerfag
>>
I know it probably brings in views but I'd like to think Scooby is better than this
>>
>>37390811
>being a scooby fan
>calling others summerfags

>>37390812
He isn't. Have you seen his other vids? Have you seen his facebook?
>>
Scooby is just another fake natty, only difference is hes old
>>
The only thing I don't like about scooby is that he overdoes it sometimes, especially when it comes to food. You see, someone like me gets satisfaction from eating junk food occasionally, and I think that's ok as long as he works out, does more cardio than usual and burns those bad fats. But scooby is always so preachy about how everything we eat in this life has to be healthy. I don't get it, is he Superman or something? I'm talking about eating junk food 2-3 times a month tops, but apparently Scooby seems to have started doing these extreme videos just to spark some controversy along with views and get support from sheeps. Look man, I don't care if you are on steroids or not, because your workout videos have helped me A LOT, but saying this kind of stuff about food is a bit counter-productive imo, since if you are a beginner you are more likely to stop workout out because of your weak will, than give up on fast foods entirely, forever. Also, counting macros is the other end, that is as well extremely stupid and I was always against.
>>
>>37390804
scooby pls
>>
>>37390817
fuck off summerfag
>>
>>37390897
>I started browsing in januar
>I can now call people summerfags
>>
>>37390817
Fuck off summerfag
>>
>>37390701
Whos the bottom and whos the top?
>>
>>37390817
Summerfag
>>
>>37390701

His chest is ridiculously red, his RBC is high. He's on gear (at least 'trt' 250mg.) Also fuck off if you think 250 pharma isn't high, that puts most people, myself included in the 3000ng/dl range
lmao
>>
>>37390933
they probably just 69 to preserve gains
>>
>>37390944
by that logic scooby is quite obviously taking the cock in each and every hole he can all the time
>>
>>37390940
what does having a red chest have to do with anything?
>>
>people hating on the king of /fit/
What an age we live in
>>
scooby come back to /fit/ please
>>
>>37390940
>He's on gear (at least 'trt' 250mg.) Also fuck off if you think 250 pharma isn't high, that puts most people, myself included in the 3000ng/dl range
this
I don't even think he is lying, he is in complete denial about how much a "TRT" dose helps him looking like that at his age
It's fine taking a low dose of testosterone when you're old but acting like it doesn't help you building muscle nattys cannot build kind of ruins his advice
>>
>says macro counting doesn't work, the only way to get ripped is clean food
>takes TRT
I still follow some of his advice but he's not some all knowing fitness guru.
>>
scooby's online behaviour is getting out of hand now
>>
>>37391011

Huge give away of high RBC, which is something that happens on supra-physiological doses of roidz.
My chest is pretty red rn but I'm on 300 test e, 300 mast e and 600 tren e
But it'd be the same if I was on 175mg test e (still supra if pharma grade)
>>
>>37391027

Yeah he's so obviously on gear it's just annoying.
TRT gear WILL build muscle, there was a study done a while ago showing that 150mg test e ALONE was enough to build more muscle than a natural! This was in a sample of 100+ people too with a good size effect!!! It was statistically significant; tl;dr even low dose TRT builds muscle.

I actually think with proper pharma test you only need 70-90mg to be within 'natural ranges'
They say it depends on the person but then the main cause will be testosterone uptake, wont it??? The people with lower T response probably take more up or excrete more! 125mg of test e could put someone at enough to build way more muscle than a natty and perhaps scooby is just that! I call bullshit on him being natty.
>>
>>37390873
He probably overstates how important food is on purpose because most people don't listen to your advice completely or never follow it 100%. I can tell you with most certainty, if you got a group of people split them into 4 and made group A follow scooby's advice (only eat clean) without supervision, group B kinobody's advice (eat like shit IIFYM) without supervision and group C and D followed the same diets as A and B respectively but with supervision, group C and D would probably have the same gains with the shit diet having worse blood cholesterol, group A wouldn't have improved so much and group B would have increased fat more than muslce mass.
>>
File: Pepe Annoyed.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Annoyed.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>37390701
>tfw you just can't stand Scooby anymore
>>
>>37390873
thing is, yes junk food in moderation isn't going to have a huge effect on either health or body composition, but more often than not, its not just moderation. my personal experience is that allowing yourself to crack and eating junk food/cheat meals or whatever, sows the seed for future breaks in your diet, and resisting temptations sows the seed for future temptation resisting. so in some sense i actually find it much easier to eat a rigid diet every day because the likelihood of me cracking and eating something not useful is drastically reduced. in my opinion, eating junk food in moderation is harder on the willpower than eating clean all the time.

its kind of like getting over an ex gf. if you go back to her and sleep with her once every few months, getting over her will be harder than just taking the step of separating and leaving it be.
>>
>>37390701
How to get Scooby nipple gains?
>>
>>37390714
>TRT is steroids
>>
>>37391232
get gyno removal surgery

>>37391299
>TRT is not steroids
>>
>>37390873
But scooby said himself that macros are worthless, don't you agree?
>>
>>37391299
>literally ingesting or injecting testosterone from outside sources is not steroids
nigga...
>>
>>37391201
All wins eventually become a fail, anon

Such is life
>>
>>37391201
>stand Scooby
za Worldo!
>>
>>37391330
I agree that macros are worthless, if you read my post until the last sentence you wouldn't ask that

>>37391214
man I look at junk food and all this stuff this way:
if you've ever done nofap in your life, you'd know that relapsing. aka breaking the streak and fapping, makes you feel guilty as fuck and the longer the streak is the more depressive you might get. What does this have to do with food? You said that if you eat any junk at all it breaks your diet and you want to eat more and more. Now I'm not an expert here but the way I workout is that I don't cut or bulk, but instead I just eat whatever the fuck I want, which is like 85% of the time healthy stuff and I workout out so hard that it doesn't even matter, the muscles are built, the strength is gained and the fat is burnt. I'm not saying if you're overweight you should do it too, but since I did it on 20+ bf% and now I'm looking good, and since my brother did it and we both never touched a fuckin' syringe or any kind of powder (creatine or even protein), I think anyone can do it. Because at the end of the day, I didn't really get any fatter in periods when I didn't work out and ate whatever I want, as long as I ate whenever I was hungry and at least 3 hours before bedtime, and when I started working out and doing cardio I saw difference with the same fuckin foods I was eating in the past. So to sum it up, my journey was:
>not working out at all, eating whatever the fuck I wanted as long as I ate only when I was hungry and at least 3 hours before bedtime and still didn't gain weight
>start working out and doing cardio 3-4 times a week, eat the same shit I ate in the past, now I'm getting leaner
Maybe me and my brother have top 1% genes that scooby is talking about, I don't know man.
>>
>>37390701
Scooby is still king of /fit/, whatever newfags think.
>>
>>37391432
>still

you need to be crowned to be a king

all he did was get upset and run from here. he's just a massive cunt
>>
>>37391444
Don't you have a tranny chan cock to worship, faggot?
>>
>>37391573
>faggot?

ironic, coming from a scooby lover

And no, I'm not a dyel newfag to be enamored with the trapfag.
>>
>>37391299
Testosterone Replacement """"Therapy""""
TESTOSTERONE
>>
Scooby went crazy about 3 months ago and ever since he's been getting worse and worse.

Shame. I never really cared much for him, but at least he used to be this lovable, nice old guy. Now he's just some batshit youtube guy.
>>
>>37391689
literally blaha tier autism

a proof that even old people never grow up
>>
>>37391689
Holy shit, how immature is that guy?
>>
>>37390940
I think you're right, but I think one has to be careful drawing conclusions from stuff like the look of his skin. This guy is way older than the average roider we have seen a million times, and stuff like red skin could just be aging/a lifestyle effect at his age.
>>
>>37391689

He's posted that same comment multiple times. It's Scooby's own copypasta.
>>
>>37391689
>get called out for using steoids because of obvious signs
>get butthurt and insult the dude saying he's a DYEL keyboard warrior and a manlet
AHAHAHA yeah, this he's definitely /fit/.
>>
he is getting desperate

he is nothing different from simeon panda claming natty with his videos

the more he keeps trying to shut down the haters the more will come

this guy fell for the non natty trap and is deep in it

DENY DENY DENY

i never liked scooby, he is a narcissistic asshole who has depp urge to show off his faked physique and insecure faggot who lost his hair due to steroids so he has to wear a fucking hat at all times
>>
>>37391793
>hat

He has a whole collection of fedoras in his place. I never understood the appeal of this guy.
>>
>doesn't do steroids
>competes in untested bodybuilding competition
>>
>>37391793
Why doesn't he at least admit to his steroid use like Blaha?
>>
I don't know what's up with /fit/ and why everyone started calling out Scooby for his steroid use but I love it.
>inb4 jeff pls go
Jeff is a juicing faggot too.
>>
scooby there's people who love you here, you're awesome, just don't be so triggered because the vocal minority of edgy teen faggots gives you shit, I know it must hurt to be belittled when you have had that much effort put into your body but who the fuck cares about what people who literally don't have a clue about what they're talking say to you.. just keep doing what you're doing for the people who appreciate it and be that happy old guy
>>
>>37391214

junk food in moderation is fine, not everyone cracks. i have eaten no sugars outside of vegetables or simple carbs for 3 weeks. today my body was screaming for it, so i had some dark chocolate melted over bran

cravings gone, counted up the calories, will not go over maintenance for the day, likely still well under. now my body craves healthy food again

don't feel guilty, don't feel like binging. moderation, moderation, moderation - just count those calories
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (77 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
77 KB, 480x270
>you will live to see the newfags, /pol/fags and dyels turn fit against scooby
>>
>>37391840
He doesn't consider himself a user.
When he's asked about roids he denies it.
When he was asked about TRT, he said something like 'I will not say, because if I say yes, you will think I'm cheating'

so basically a silly old fart in denial
>>
>>37391689
Fuck off hater.
>>
>>37391877
He openly admits he does TRT, he's done whole videos on it you mong.
>>
>>37391805
because scooby is a fairly nice dude that explains to nooblets how to do some aesthetic and strength building exercises without causing death and dismemberment

he also posted here for a while and it got memey

I never had much interest in his videos because I have my own goals and my own way to meet them. I did like his video on negative pullups as a training aid for incredibly weak people though. I've helped a few people earn their first pullup using his advice.

Sure he's weird and preachy, but so is practically every e-celeb. normal, well balanced people don't spend so much time being internet famous. he's also a homosex, and to this date there has not been a single homo who wasn't fucked up in more ways than the ass

but it's not like he's your roommate or father. his negative traits don't affect you at all, so only take the good stuff with you
>>
>>37391897
Post one. The only things I've seen are 1 video and one whole page on his website dedicated to dodging the issue of admitting whether he does TRT or not.
>>
>>37391426
You do not "burn fat" and "become stronger" at the same time just by "trainign hard".

You do this by using roids, and using roids ONLY.
>>
>>37391926
https://youtu.be/JY12oIHx4b4

He talks about it non-stop in the video. Now get out newfag.
>>
>>37391935
Bodyrecompositions are pretty common for novice lifters though. Wenn you still get noob gains, you can even achieve them at a deficit as long as you get enough protein. Thus burning fat and gaining strength and muscle at the same time.
>>
>>37391935
if this kind of thinking makes you easier to live with your lazy ass, yeah
>>
File: crabheads.jpg (116 KB, 770x475) Image search: [Google]
crabheads.jpg
116 KB, 770x475
>>37391935
>there's still beta insecure teen fags who believe this stupid bullshit

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/

keep up summerfags
>>
>>37391941
tldw

theres a reason why trt is banned in mma
>>
>>37392008
It's hard to regulate and people can abuse it. How does this imply that scooby is abusing his trt?
>>
>>37392072
for the same reason you said yourself

his physique and ffmi
>>
>>37392112
>ffmi
He's under the ffmi of a natural guy. If you watched the video instead of just putting your fingers in your ears you'd know this.

>scooby gained around 3lbs muscle per year over 30+ year peroid
How is this impressive?
>>
>>37392188
also
http://scoobysworkshop.com/2011/09/12/how-to-tell-a-natural-bodybuilder-from-steroid-user/
>>
>>37391941
>talks about it non-stop
>actually only mentions trt once
>starts the video with saying how bad and unhealthy steroids are, and that he cares about health
>proceeds to admit to using trt which are the same substances
>claims trt only brings you back to the natty range

this guy is SOOOO deep in denial
>>
>>37392270
>actually only mentions trt once
wrong. Strange how you can watch a 55 minute video in 30 minutes.
>claims trt only brings you back to the natty range
That's what the medical professional who subscribe it will tailor it to do yeah...
>>
>>37392333
>That's what the medical professional who subscribe it will tailor it to do yeah...
Which is why dudes in their late 20's run to their doctors to get it. You're delusional, kid.
>>
ITT: DYELers and Trump supporters getting buttfucked mad by spoopy.

Stay pleb.
>>
>>37392333
I skimmed through it. Most of it is irrelevant shit and le steroids are bad meme

I don't care what the intention is. If someone says he's not on roids and then admits to trt, he's in denial, because trt is literally the same stuff.
>>
>>37391299
>steroids is not steroids
>>
any comment on scoobs recent videos related to TRT gets deleted within an hour or so.
>>
>>37392365
>my paranoid suspicions are evidence
>20 year olds can't have low T

The bottom line is:
-he put on 3lbs of muscle on average per year
-he's under the natural ffmi
-he consistently been completely health oriented over the years, it seems contradictory that he'd risk damaging his health by abusing his trt

Where is the evidence that he's abused trt?
>>
>>37392439
He's buttmad about it. Let's keep up the good work. Maybe he'll quit yt for good.
>>
I'm wondering what /fit/'s stance on trans-men is. They obivously need to introduce testosterone into their body one way or another. Does that mean no trans-man is natty?
>>
>>37392450
>-he's under the natural ffmi
based on what? his self reported stats?
>-he consistently been completely health oriented over the years, it seems contradictory that he'd risk damaging his health by abusing his trt
steroids up to 1g of test per week could be considered healthy, there is no contradiction here

nobody is saying he's blasting like bostin, just that him saying he's natty is ridiculous
>>
>>37392453
Seriously kull yourself
Newfags like you are rinnig thia board

Scooby is part of /fit/ and is like one of 5 good fitness youtubers
>>
>>37392468
I'm wondering what /fit/'s stance on pro bodybuilders is. They obviously need to introduce more testosterone into their body one way or another. Does that mean no mass monster is natty?
>>
>>37392453
So much malice in this post kek. Confirmed for dyel with no father figure.
>>
>>37392482
You sound like a newfag desu.

Just because he posted here doesn't make him a part of /fit/.

And he's not even a good fitness tuber.
>>
>>37392507
So much projecting in this post kek. Confirmed for dyel noob with no critical thinking ability
>>
>Hating on scoobs

stop, drop and kys
>>
File: juiced up.png (2 MB, 1699x813) Image search: [Google]
juiced up.png
2 MB, 1699x813
>arnold the guy with the greatest physique and genes of all time

>some roided insecure faggot on the internet
>>
File: 1459703631853.jpg (14 KB, 236x263) Image search: [Google]
1459703631853.jpg
14 KB, 236x263
>tfw all posts defending scooby is him samefagging
>>
>>37391689
>dyel
>manlet
>"say that to my face not online"
he's more /fit/ than he'd like to admit
>>
File: 20616-27_edited-1-2.jpg (128 KB, 1000x894) Image search: [Google]
20616-27_edited-1-2.jpg
128 KB, 1000x894
>that vascularity

>almost 100 kg

reminder that this is unedited photos from scooby the roided monkey himself
>>
>>37392450
Let's just make one thing clear here. You are actually claiming a dude who has been dedicated his life to lifting and pursuing fitness and bodybuilding in his young years acutally needed to get TRT in his 30s or 40s already? And then with those "normal" testosterone levels, with help from the TRT which he oh so badly needed to have normal levels, achieved almost the same body stats as Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime. Are you actually this delusional?
>>
>>37392482
>Scooby is part of /fit/ and is like one of 5 good fitness youtubers

he gives out meme advice like skateboard squats. ive known a few people who tried to follow his 'workouts' and got absolutely 0 results because they are FUCKING SHIT

he is on a substantial amount of TRT, refuses to deny it when confronted and even words his steroid rebuttals carefully to avoid admitting to it as well as the fact he would lose his main source of income if he admitted using gear.
>>
>>37392579
>60yo
>not vascular
>being this fucking stupid regardless of scooby using trt

shiggy
>>
>>37391935
> he fell for the bulking meme

I sincerely hope you pull your head out of your ass. Bulking and cutting is a process for competition body builders and not guys who just WA t to overall look good and build muscle. Unless your end goal is to only look good one month out of the year you should unlearn that meme, its for fatasses to have an excuse.
>>
>>37392624
>he would lose his main source of income if he admitted using gear.

how so?
>>
>>37392480
http://scoobysworkshop.com/2015/04/15/contest-prep-week-8/
Yeah all this shit is just fabricated to hide his true ffmi.

>nobody is saying he's blasting like bostin, just that him saying he's natty is ridiculous
Most people his age have the T levels of a women, if you hold him to that standard then he's not natty. But given all the evidence there is no reason to believe that he's not in the natural testosterone limit for a adult male.

>>37392585
>achieved almost the same body stats as Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime
wtf are you on about. Arnolds had a FFMI of like 29
>>
>>37392832
>Most people his age have the T levels of a women

'no'

usually still in that 250-1000 range, just less than before. Boosting that will give you considerable advantage even over younger people
>>
Scooby is the man and the facts speak for themselves. 99% of these people who claim that Scooby doesn't know what he's talking about look nowhere as good as he does and are nowhere near as healthy. Sure he's a health nut and never thinks anyone should eat a piece of candy ever, but his explanation isn't totally retarded. Besides, it's not like you're forced to do what he says.

As for his steroid use, you can see his progress and it's pretty obvious his gains are completely within natural levels. Nobody knows for sure, but it's practically irrelevant. The guy has been a health nut all of his life. He's also a pretty modest dude. It's not surprising he gets pissed after dedicating his whole life to fitness and helping people that a bunch of manlet internet randoms try to shit all over him.

>>37392624
>. ive known a few people who tried to follow his 'workouts' and got absolutely 0 results because they are FUCKING SHIT

Well the people you know are obviously fucking stupid because focusing on certain muscle groups, lifting 3+ times a week with emphasis on good form and correct weight, eating clean, and not using drugs is a pretty solid workout.

Don't listen to this bullshit Scooby. You've helped me.
>>
>>37392888
scooby, pls
>>
>>37391377
>replacing something that your body needs when it becomes deficient is bad
>>
>>37392916
>steroids are bad
>>
>>37392900

> Tens of thousands of subscribers
> Established online presence for being an authority in the field
> In outstanding physical condition
>"Scooby is the man"
>LAWL SKEWB PLZ

4chan is fucking shit anymore.
>>
>>37392940
4chan is the place where normie idols get crushed.
>>
>>37392950

> Being in outstanding physical condition and biking a half mile up a mountain and having enough breath to make a youtube video is "normie"

4chan is where autistic retards talk past each other. The fact that you use the phrase "normie" not ironically just shows what a loser you are, which is probably why you're trashing Scooby.

Face it - when someone shows up, does awesome, accomplishes a goal, is self actualized, and is generally well liked - all the losers who can't adjust to their own expectations because of their own weakness hide behind their computers and talk shit. It's no different with Scooby. The fact is that the dude is living the dream, is in great shape, has a fit partner who loves him, he has enough money to go on gheyboi cruises, buy fucking planes, and is respected by thousands of people. You douchebags are sitting around here with your thumbs up your asses talking mad shit and trying to identify with 4chan as if it's some kind of safe haven that shatters the illusions of the rest of the world.

Well I got news for you - the only delusional people here are the ones hating on Scooby. It's one thing to debate his roid usage, it's another to act like the dude isn't solid, humble, and generally helpful.
>>
i'm pretty sure he's roiding, but his denial is really really genuine

almost convincing
>>
>>37392916
>replacing something that your body needs
But is it really? There are studies showing up to 70% of old men who suffer low testosterone levels suffer from none of the typical symptoms. It's only natural for a man to have lower testosterone levels when he ages and I doubt someone who dedicated his life to fitness would actually struggle with his testosterone levels being too low.
>>
>>37393132

That's kind of what I'm getting at. There isn't anything to indicate that the dude is on juice.
>>
>>37393030
Yeah, well, his advice is mediocre at best and you worship him too much to realize how much of a piece of shit person he is. Nobody hates on him because he's successful, that's beside the point (also, have you ever seen anyone hating on someone who's REALLY successful, like Klokov?).
And what kind of argument is that he has big following? Some retarded vapid teen bitches that only talk about boys in their vids have hundreds of thousands of followers. What does it prove?

>solid
mediocre at best
>humble
definitely not
>generally helpful
for a typical clueless normie who has no idea where to start
>>
>>37393153
There is. The fact that he admitted to taking trt. The fact that he doesn't consider trt to be steroids is just there to make shit more funny.
>>
>>37390817
Fuck off summerfag
>>
>>37393209
>OP

means scoob, right?
>>
>>37393209
this

>>37390817
exit summerfag
>>
>>37390817
wow is it june already
>>
>>37393229
>>37393232
wow, scooby you have 2 PCs

PS forgot to call me a dyel manlet
>>
>>37393158
> Yeah, well, his advice is mediocre at best
Not true. Guy gives solid advice.

>you worship him too much to realize how much of a piece of shit person he is

Defending somebody who walks the walk isn't "worship." What makes him a piece of shit person? Even if he was using steroids (or used them once), it doesn't make him a piece of shit person.

> Nobody hates on him because he's successful,

I think that's the main reason people shit on him. In point of fact, part of becoming successful is that people will hate on you.

> also, have you ever seen anyone hating on someone who's REALLY successful, like Klokov?

See my last point.

>And what kind of argument is that he has big following?

I never made an argument about him having a big following. What it does demonstrate, however, is that he's known and respected by literally tens of thousands of people while you (and other nobody anons like you) sit in the shadows and talk shit.

> mediocre at best

No, it's solid advice. He's basically says the same few messages over and over again:

1. Eating clean is the most important thing.

2. Lift with good form, don't use too much weight.

3. Giving examples of how to do good form.

4. Steroids are bad.

5. Don't rely on supplements or other tricks.

6. The only real way to get into good shape and stay that way is hard work.

7. If you're a fat piece of shit, it's your fault and you can't blame anybody else for it. Fat acceptance is bad.

8. Even though some people argue that cardio will destroy your gains, it's important for health and boosts your immune system.

How is that not solid advice? What's mediocre about that? Anybody who would dispute that is arguing what (in my limited experience of lifting for like ten years) is understood to be pretty fundamental stuff.
>definitely not
I don't think you know what the word means.

>lawl muh normiez

You're autistic. Using that word not ironically really places you as a loser. No wonder you hate on this dude.
>>
>>37393178

There's nothing funny about it. TRT isn't a steroid in and of itself. It depends on if homeboy was abusing it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-01-10-37-07.png (189 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-01-10-37-07.png
189 KB, 1440x2560
>>37393250

summerfag
>>
>>37393330
Oh, didn't know scooby had an android. He seemed more like an apple faggot to me.
>>
>>37393158
kys tranny
>>
>>37392560
he's even using the exact same pasta that gets posted around here from time to time.
>>
>>37393283
>I think that's the main reason people shit on him.
It really isn't. They hate on him because he's a dishonest, hypocritical, hysterical, childish, tyrannical cunt who's also kitsch as fuck

>See my last point.
Again, few people, if any, hate on really successful ones. I never see anyone hating on Klokov in here.

>I never made an argument about him having a big following.
you said he's respected by thousands, someone else said he has thousands of subs

>What it does demonstrate, however, is that he's known and respected by literally tens of thousands of people
So is that dumb bitch making videos about boys.

>No, it's solid advice
it really isn't

>1. Eating clean is the most important thing.
except it's not

>2. Lift with good form, don't use too much weight.
yeah, well no shit. and the weight part is only right in the form context

>4. Steroids are bad.
which isn't true

>5. Don't rely on supplements or other tricks.
agreed

>6. The only real way to get into good shape and stay that way is hard work.
not really true, but it depends on what you consider 'hard work'

>7. If you're a fat piece of shit, it's your fault and you can't blame anybody else for it. Fat acceptance is bad.
I'd like to see him say that, with his leftist sensibility

>8. Even though some people argue that cardio will destroy your gains, it's important for health and boosts your immune system.
yeah, well those people are stupid

>I don't think you know what the word means.
extremely patronizing, very easily offended, muh pecs, muh gains, you manlet, muh cardio, never wears shirt, you all know nothing

he's not humble at all

>You're autistic. Using that word not ironically really places you as a loser. No wonder you hate on this dude.
There is no reason to be mean m8.
>>
>>37393314
>sustanon is not a steroid

do you even know how stupid you sound?
>>
>>37393471

>Again, few people, if any, hate on really successful ones. I never see anyone hating on Klokov in here.

Because most people don't even know who he is. Scooby is right in the sticky. More people on 4chan know who scooby is than Klokov.
Even so, people who are way more famous than Klokov (like Arnold) get tons of shit on this board.

>Again, few people, if any, hate on really successful ones

You need to wake up. That happens not just on /fit/, but in life.

> you said he's respected by thousands, someone else said he has thousands of subs

That wasn't an argument. The point was that he is well respected and well known, as evidenced by his subs and viewers.

> it really isn't
Yeah, it is. Judging by how much you disagree with, it makes me wonder what your body looks like and why you take such issue with scooby. Steroids aren't bad? Really? Eating clean isn't the most important thing? It doesn't take hard work?

And yes, he made a video on "fat acceptance" where he said just that.

He's humble in my opinion.

>>37393494

Semantic argument. Point is that TRT is used to get people to normal levels. There's a difference between using TRT to get to normal levels and abusing TRT to get beyond normal levels.

Your argument is basically name calling.
>>
>>37393314
>TRT isn't a steroid in and of itself.

please stop posting
>>
>>37393585
>Because most people don't even know who he is. Scooby is right in the sticky. More people on 4chan know who scooby is than Klokov.
I doubt that. The only people here who don't know him are the absolute newfags

>Even so, people who are way more famous than Klokov (like Arnold) get tons of shit on this board.
Arnold gets way more praise than hate in general, but there are few things he could be criticized for (being a lying scumbag, being overrated as a bber, being a bad actor)

>Steroids aren't bad
Yes, really.up to 1g of test per week I'd even consider them healthy.

>Eating clean isn't the most important thing?
for being in shape? not really. you can eat absolute garbage and be in great shape. your digestive system will probably suffer if you overdo it, but eating clean really is overrated.

>It doesn't take hard work
Idk m8. I don't even consider lifting hard work. Stick to it for long enough and that's it. The only real challenge here is consistency, but it's still not that hard to keep going. And you can also inject moderate amounts of test and get the same results with even less work and quicker.
So generally speaking, hard work is not a requirement.
>>
>>37392888
he looks pretty good, he looks like he peaked around 96 and has maintained his mass. he doesn't look like he roids to me, i think the best case anyone could make that he does steroids is his chest, he has almost zero traps, and his legs are scrawny, it looks a combination of hard work and good genes gave him an above average chest (in terms of natty growth),i really think if he had a smaller chest no one would question that he was natty
>>
>>37393158
gr8b8
>>
>>37390701
>Goobster will never be making these grunting and out of breath sounds while he stands behind you laying on the bed

Why even live
>>
>>37393730
if this isn't bait, you might be retarded.

you can eat absolute garbage and be in great shape. < of all the things you said this is the most retarded
>>
>>37393471
>>1. Eating clean is the most important thing.
>except it's not

kekkkk. Post body.
>>
>>37394174
>get enough protein
>get enough kcal
>don't get too much kcal
>lift

done
>>
File: 1363469441487.jpg (105 KB, 890x612) Image search: [Google]
1363469441487.jpg
105 KB, 890x612
>>37390701
God I love scooby, hes a real man. Well educated, smart, buff, well spoken, and seems like a really balanced and friendly guy. He is everything one should strive to be. People can hate all they want, the truth is not a fraction f the hater will come close to being as sucsessfull and content as he is.

Scooby is the natty king, and the puzzlemaster.
>>
>>37392370
>tfw it's easier to trigger Trumptards than tumblr hoes
>>
>>37394213
>talks about maturity
>posts this >>37391689
>>
>>37394233
Scooby is our natty overlord, taking no shit from smallfry. Considering standing up for yourself immature is a pathetic weak attitude. And one of the things that will make the west fall. Its your duty as a man to stand up for yourself.
>>
>>37394283
Are you kidding me? There is standing up for yourself, and there is going full retard. That post is blaha tier navy seal pasta.
>>
>>37394307

No, it's not full retard. Nobody talks to Scooby like that in person I bet
>>
>>37394307
Scooby is our savior and thats just how it is. If you dont admire him something is wrong with you, and you should be shot, strangled and pounded in the ass untill death.
>>
File: roidanddeny.jpg (516 KB, 1200x1321) Image search: [Google]
roidanddeny.jpg
516 KB, 1200x1321
>>
File: 1460830855971.jpg (112 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
1460830855971.jpg
112 KB, 772x817
>>37391689

>>37392560

LOL this

/fit/ planted a seed in him that has been growing insidiously within his aging mind, corruption
>>
>>37394374
>bigger AND leaner in his 50s and 60s
>not roids
People are dumb.
>>
Scooby is turning into /fit/ personified
>>
>arguing with lesser men
That's what I get for posting on /fit/
>>
>>37394713
scooby pls dont go
>>
>>37390817
fuck off summer fag
>>
>living on your natty limit with EXTREME genes which allow you to have a ffmi 0.x to 25 with low bodyfat for one and a half decade

>natty

stay deluded scooby suckers
>>
>>37394608
Exactly.
>>
>>37390873
scooby is saying don't eat processed shit and that if you want a high quality physique like scooby has you need to eat healthy. if you're happy with just being a little muscular and eating cakes, scooby literally says that's fine too but if you want to get big and lean your diet needs to be immaculate if you're natty

you should listen to what scooby is saying instead of feeling guilty about your own lack of self-control
>>
>pecs, shoulders and arms almost the exact size as arnold in his prime

fuck the haters im all natty guys, i swear
>>
>>37394789
arnold was natty
>>
>>37390701
anti-cardio fags BTFO
>>
I'll just leave this here.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/2011/09/12/how-to-tell-a-natural-bodybuilder-from-steroid-user/
>As a reference point, Steve Reeves FFMI was 25.7, mine is 23.9
>Just because someone has a FFMI under 26 does not mean they are natural!
>>
File: TRT.png (70 KB, 1212x402) Image search: [Google]
TRT.png
70 KB, 1212x402
http://scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/
>>
>>37394933
Scooby is just as dumb as he is a faggot
>>
>>37395007
He totally sidesteps the question. He doesn't give a definitive yes or no answer.
>>
>>37394933
>bla bla bla avoiding the subject bla bla bla

according to scooby trt is some kind of magic thing that you can take unlimited amounts of but only cause a raise to 'normal' levels and then the rest stops and dissapear into thin air

theres a reason why trt is banned in mma

it is steroids
>>
>>37395042
He doesnt even tell the truth about trt
>>
>>37395056
Yup. I've lost a ton of respect for Scooby recently.
>>
>>37395046
>muh mma
you're a retard
>>
>>37395096
>having respect for him to begin with
>>
>>37395117
>gives free advice
>has free website
>free website has free tools

Yes, I did. It was nice to have a YouTuber give you advice without saying "BTW, be sure to go to my store and buy my Protein Powder so you can get big"
>>
>>37395101
even without the mma argument its still steriods

youre the retard
>>
>>37390701
>"Why are my pecs bigger than yours?"
I lost my last bit of respect for this faggot. At age 54, he will behave like those little kids who say "No I am better than you! I am right and you are wrong!"

Didn't watch the rest though.
>>
>>37392579
"""""""natty"""""""
>>
>>37395141
>can't read a post with less than 5 words
>calls me retarded
must be all those head kicks you sustained in your "MMA"
>>
>>37395138
Come on
Literally his first advice is fucking skateboard squats
>>
Scooby I can no longer do lifts that require my knees or back. What should I do? I am having trouble sticking to a diet because of depression...
>>
>>37395246
My suggestion to you is that you stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>37395244
I liked the calculator and the quick meal videos and stuff.
>>
>>37395141
>being this Kantian
Immanuel pls go
>>
File: 1339441465756.png (373 KB, 638x390) Image search: [Google]
1339441465756.png
373 KB, 638x390
>>37395270
>mf right now
>>
>>37392585
arnold was bigger, the picture earlier comparing the two was not arnie in his prime
>>
File: tmp_13732-nigel-farage945026424.jpg (164 KB, 1180x822) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13732-nigel-farage945026424.jpg
164 KB, 1180x822
>>37390873
>Anyone who doesnt eat junk food is "preachy"
>counting macros is a waste of time

Are you a troll or just the neverest going to make it guy in the universe? Scooby never preaches. He'll lecture your ass if you're a fatass whining about how "expensive" or "complicated" it is to eat well, and that's called "tough love", you coddled faggot millennial. Clearly you need a shit ton more of it.
>>
>>37391689

Thing is, he's right.
>>
>>37395413
Nah. If I saw him in person, Id run away as fast as I could before he would put his dick in my ass, cause Im not a homo.
>>
>>37395477
epic bro xD
>>
Is it just me or does scooby look terrible

Sure he's big but he looks kinda bad imo. He needs to cut or something.
>>
scooby is a nice guy dont be mean. Post cool scooby memes in this thread
>>
File: scooberman.jpg (24 KB, 418x440) Image search: [Google]
scooberman.jpg
24 KB, 418x440
>>37395682
>>
File: 1429390706966.jpg (93 KB, 655x800) Image search: [Google]
1429390706966.jpg
93 KB, 655x800
>>37395682
>>
>>37395947
>everyone must know I'm gay
>>
>>37395947
Scoobys got a pretty big cock (no homo)
>>
>>37395571
Dude's 55

My dad's 55 and looks like a turd in a potatosack compared to goobert
>>
>>37390701
Somebody enlighten me on ancient /fit/ lore
Did Scooby's videos bring the light of autism here? He'd fit right in.
>>
>>37396034
>Scooby was a tripfag who was a closet homo
>gets doxxed, confirmed for fag, people send him death threats
>gets off youtube for a while, gives his tripcode out
>returns a month or so later, saying you need to pay $5 to get his premium contact
>>
>>37396177
>people admire this person
literally why
>>
File: smug scooby.jpg (10 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
smug scooby.jpg
10 KB, 181x182
>>37395270

real scooby???
>>
>>37396290
People who admire him are those who dont know shit about him.
>>
>>37390701
>it's a person responds to trolls by outlining how inferior they are and how he is completely unaffected by trolls

and the trolls win again
>>
>>37390701
Yeah i really don't care much for him anymore. He started being suspect to me when he put rippletits book on his shitlist. Say what you want about his nutrition advice but starting strenght is a great book.
And the nail in the coffin now is the whole macros don't matter. I mean how much he contradicts himself in this video isn't even funny anymore.
>>
>>37390701

>knobgobblers
>>
>>37390701
>>37395148
>>"Why are my pecs bigger than yours?"
>I lost my last bit of respect for this faggot.

lol, then you didn't get the video. He lead in with that to get kids' attention. He doesn't give a shit what kids think about his biceps.

Scooby is a class act, deals with haters all day, and gives good solid advice for free. All the people hating on him are under 30, and have nowhere near the wisdom this guy has. He's a treasure to the comm, and still puts out good advice despite dealing with little shits like you.
>>
>>37396327
This. It's the same with janoy. Everyone who has watched janoy for a long time knows he deserved those slaps.
>>
>>37391689
holy shit
at what video he commented tht? i wanna see it
>>
>>37395979

He's a big guy
>>
>>37390817
leave summerfag
>>
>>37390701
also would be top tier kek if he dies shortly after making this video
>>
>why are my pecs are bigger
>brings up age
>says it has nothing to do with the test he is taking

wow great video retard
>>
File: 1464732950622.gif (503 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1464732950622.gif
503 KB, 500x333
Remember when Scooby thought we were going to terrorize him in his home and said he had to move because of it?

Good times.
>>
>>37396404
Did you even read his review of the book? He likes the lifting content, but dislikes the dietary advice, and for good reason. Its utter bullshit.
>>
File: 1406499652710.jpg (243 KB, 541x811) Image search: [Google]
1406499652710.jpg
243 KB, 541x811
>>37396327
And you know everything? Tell us what akes you dislike him, the fact that he is an engineer? The fact that he has a loving partner? The fact that he has a phat bank account filled with cash?

Will that EVER be you? An autistic anon who is posting on an imageboard, most likely a virgin, a ''TFWNOGF'' kinda guy. The kinda guy who makes ''TFWNEVERTOUCHEDAGIRL'' I think not lol
>>
>>37396889
I will never be a faggot, nor am I going to use retarded internet language such as LOL, DYEL or hater and showing my pecs 24/7 at age 54. For me, that means being more successful. There are a lot of succesful yet retarded people today. Id rather be poor than retarded and rich.
>>
>>37396889
scooby pls you're embarrassing yourself
>>
Wat
>>
>>37391689
MANLETS BTFO
>>
>>37396426
He is litteraly like 90% of other youtube fitness channels. Its been what? 10 years of him making videos? You can cover everything fitness related in like 30 videos max. Probably to get money from his vids despite always clamining how he doesnt want anything.

Next, he is obsessed with his body. Never wears a shirt and he said its because he wants to show people his progress, which is total BS. He hasnt made any real progress over the last 10 years, hes just obsessed with himself.

Lastly, he deleted his free forum for absolutely no reason. He didnt even respond to the mods, because he didnt give a shit about them. And when the forum was still working, he kept deleting messages/banning users for disagreeing with him. There was also a huge argument between him and a former mod called EvilCyber, although I dont know what exactly happened.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-02+at+12.27.33).jpg (137 KB, 772x481) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-02+at+12.27.33).jpg
137 KB, 772x481
please give me more scooby memes
>>
>>37396970
You have seen nothing yet you DYEL autist. I will find you and pound your ass until you beg for mercy. Remember that I built a plane, you cant hide from me. I will find you, swoop down and rape you anus. My massive pecs will bounce with each thrust.

Its over for you kiddo.
>>
>>37397182
>Remember that I built a plane, you cant hide from me
the mental image of scooby chasing me with his home made plane is terrifying and hilarious, his huge pecs covering the horizon. There's no running away from them
>>
>>37390701
Puzzlemaster lurks!
>>
>>37397106
>projecting this hard
Insecurity pls go
>>
File: i-lurk.jpg (52 KB, 744x674) Image search: [Google]
i-lurk.jpg
52 KB, 744x674
>>37397252
from video comments
>>
File: 1457453725439.png (678 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1457453725439.png
678 KB, 800x640
I love you Gooby. :3c
>>
>>37397237
I thought that was pretty funny! This is actually the real Scooby. In return for making me laugh out loud, you may ask me one question and I promise to answer it truthfully. :)
>>
File: 1451365706214.png (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451365706214.png
42 KB, 500x500
>>37397342
What is the meaning of life
>>
File: 1410293157922.jpg (30 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
1410293157922.jpg
30 KB, 450x410
>>37397281
don't you have a plane to build
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (7 KB, 325x91) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
7 KB, 325x91
What did he mean by this
>>
File: 458073717.png (341 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
458073717.png
341 KB, 512x384
>WHY AM I HEALTHIER THAN YOU?
>HEAVY BREATHING FROM BIKING

Fuck you scooby. You are a 60 year old man trying to relive his youth. All the roiding in the world wont reverse time or cure your saggy red nipples.
>>
>>37397390
Ever since he was first introduced to /fit/ I knew he would literally be here forever.
Good containment zone, potent containment zone.
>>
>>37390804
S-scooby?
>>
scooby, im sorry but homosexuals deserve death
>>
File: 1446661387275.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1446661387275.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>tfw you realize all those 'in defense' posts were by scooby himself
>>
>>37397390
>>37397252
>>
Just make a new video of yourself holding a piece of paper with a new trip code on it.
Damn dude, it's not that hard.
You're here forever anyways
>>
>>37397422
What amazes me is that he's
- an homosexual
- an individual who claims to pursue health

And:
- he refuses to use a SPF50+ when we all know by now that the most relevant factor in AGEing* is collagen depletion and oxidative stress via UV radiation
- he spreads bullshits like "macros don't matter *at all* all you need is healthy food" ( see >>37385905 ) and than he goes apeshit when someone calls him out. Sure heating healthy plays a role, but macros do matter too.
>>
I haven't been to /fit/ in about three years, how did you guys react to him coming out as gay?
>>
>>37397592
>AGEing*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_glycation_end-product
http://www.lifeextension.com/protocols/skin-nails-hair/skin-aging/page-01
>>
>>37397281

scoobs pls stay
>>
>>37397353
Its simple my friend. If it taste good, spit it out!
>>
>>37397353
Drinking piss.
>>
>>37390701

Is this a subtle Jason Genova parody from Scooby?
>>
>>37390701

Everyone in this thread is a butt hurt hater who can't express themselves as well as scooby can or refute his arguments.

I watched the video and it was harmless. He was correcting other people calmly and everyone here goes into hysterics. It's hilarious. Believe me, scooby doesn't care about what you guys think. You don't contribute to the discussion in a positive or constructive way. And that's why none of you faggots are gonna make it. Auf Wiedersehen :)
>>
>>37390701
>why is it that I'm bigger than you guys at 20s
Because most of us don't roid and when we do we don't go apeshit. enjoy dying in 5 or 10 years from AIDS or steroid overdose.
>>
>>37397106
>He hasnt made any real progress over the last 10 years

Having hit the natty limit is a good thing, anon. You sound jelly.
>>
>>37398217
>rich american
>dying of AIDS

jej, only poor negroes like you die from AIDS.
>>
>>37390804
I'll bite, you're bigger o at least equal arnold in size, he was way above the average roider dose and had top genetics, besides even while eatinng clean you can't get those results without counting calories which you clearly don't know how to. You also gave up one of the best pleasures in life (food) for the sake of being smug and a drama queen.
>>
>>37398199
Keep worshiping your 60 year old sunburnt saggy nipped roided faggot. Scooby has no clue what he is talking about
>>
>>37398241
fag spotted
>>
>>37398199
what arguments? he can do all that because roids. there's several studies proving counting macros works. What argument is there to refute? What bothers me more is him calling out those IIFYM fake natties when clearly is in a higher dose. Lmao if scooby's body was natty almost alll fake naties would be too
>>
>>37390817
fuck off summerfag
>>
I dare you to name a more douchy youtuber, protip: you can't, even guys like ogus laugh hater comments off instead of going full butthurt like scooby and going with his cringey "I'm massive irl, bigger than you etc." responses.

He also needs to shit on everyone else in the industry just to feel better about himself.
>>
>>37396700
Mad skele detected
>>37398293
More muscle than you cuckboi
>>
i dont care whether hes sucking dick or taking roids in his free time, neither should you.
his videos introduced me to lifting and healthier nutrition so im thankful to him for that.
>>
He's just a manchild who's desperate for views:
>scooby's audience don't care about macro and eat clean
>IIFYM community doesn't even know who scooby is
>scooby makes video based only on anecdotal evidence and own experience

but scooby there's evidence showing counting macros works for both muscle building and fatloss

>lmao you're haters, I have bigger biceps and pecs, that show I know what I'm talking about

but it has worked for me and a lot of people

>they only work on roiders, my methods work for everyone

but scooby you're above natty limit way past your prime

>I've been training for 20 years, that's why

But you said that's what fake natties said and that you can't really grow much if anything after 5 years.
>>
>>37390701

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>37394374
>over 5 years he made 10lbs of muscle
>he mussst be of taken roids
stay crab
>>
>>37398500
so much straw
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.