[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of girls do monster like this get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: BigMonsterOldFucker.jpg (350 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
BigMonsterOldFucker.jpg
350 KB, 1024x685
Ok, so there is the journey of the "Meathead", where a younger guys is "all natty", then after a couple years of stalling, since natties are limited he takes the roid plunge, just aims for aesthetics, but over time he gets bigger, and doesn't know where to draw the line. He adds in higher doses, GH, Slin etc... eventually he finds himself in his 40's and he has an Obscene amount of muscle in relation to his frame, and a face that looks like Darkseid.

Has he crossed into Incel land? If not, and he still can manage to get a gf or a waifu... what kind of quality are we talking? Is she gonna be a masculized fem-roider? Does he have to settle for single moms and "I'm done with badbuys cuz I'm over 30 and fat" kinds of Womopatomus?

What is the dating market fat of the over-roider who looks like he's in his 40s, but probably in his early 30s?

Is there such thing as the "musclecel"?
>>
any guy can get a whole range of different types of girls based on what he's into if he just works on his personality and tries not to be an autistic piece of shit.

if you're basing your entire fitness lifestyle solely around hoping you'll be able to get a specific type of girl you're wasting your life and you're probably not the kind of person who's ever going to have a worthwhile thought about something.
>>
File: 1456466147915.jpg (55 KB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
1456466147915.jpg
55 KB, 720x360
Modern bodybuilders are seen as freak for a freak show end of story.This isn't the golden arnold era where bodybuilders where hailed as the prototype of man.This is what generic juiceheads on this board don't get and think it's all about being so huge to the point you look comical.They actually think anyone but men and roided girls with 5 inch clits are attracted to them.IF I ever get on roids I will aim for something like this.Getting so big you can't even fit in suits and nice clothes isn't doing you any favors....
>>
>>37342711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

thats dennis hes a beta NEET who lives with his mom and has tfw no gf because he gets cucked by skeletors
>>
He must have found a Genie and wished for a family, because here's his wife and his youngest daughter.

Real life Kim Kold, the Actor, also owns a Nightclub or two in Denmark. He's a successful guy, and he's downsized a lot too now, still strong looking looking, yet looks much healthier.
>>
>>37342845

That baby just found /pol
>>
>>37342793
This guy gets it.
>>
File: R0QgivBfIYg.jpg (54 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
R0QgivBfIYg.jpg
54 KB, 403x604
He's not as huge as OP picture anymore
>>
>>37343158

That Documentary is a few years old now. Is he still living in Thailand with his little frumpy Thai wife...? Dennis is kinda like George Leeman.
>>
>>37342862
spice must flow
>>
>>37343926

That is NOT a documentary. That is an ACTOR, his name is Kim Kold, he has social skills, married to a 10/10, has two kids and dresses decent. Why would you think that was a documentary?

Anyway, I hope he auditions for Cable in the next Deadpool movie.
>>
Good movie, both the short and the feature film.

Love Dennis.

Kim Kold's role in whatever other movie where he fights The Rock is shit
>>
Dude in my home town like that. Typical skinny white nerd 20 years agos. By now a HGH huge sized freakbeast in his 40s with tatts up to his neck. Terrifying to if you saw him in the street and are a normie. Smashing a black Naomi Campbell look alike and still at tables in the club looking like a pimp. There's worse ways to end up.
>>
>>37342793
Even that is too big for some women. Girls would rather date lanklets that steroided out body builders.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.