[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
graying young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: clooney-8-11.jpg (81 KB, 614x705) Image search: [Google]
clooney-8-11.jpg
81 KB, 614x705
Anyone started to go gray relatively young? I'm 24 and I noticed about 10 gray hairs sporadically around my head. Not all that worried about it since otherwise I'm in great health. Just curious if/when anyone else noticed.
>>
My hair is too stubborn to turn grey and decides fuck it and just falls of my scalp
>>
No, but sometimes i get a single black hair sticking out of my head.
>>
Just dye it dude honestly
>>
>>37340492
Why? I feel like owning it would be better in the long run. Plus, as a male with relatively short hair, I'd have to dye it pretty frequently wouldn't I?
>>
File: 1441561946868.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1441561946868.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
>>37340470
I went gray at a young age. All I can say is that it's better than being bald.

I don't dye my hair but I have in the past. It's actually more work with shorter hair since your roots are constantly growing in and you get haircuts more often only to be left with just gray roots.

A major downside of dying it black (my natural color) in the summer is that if you're outdoors, the sun bleaches black dyed hair a really garish shade of red. I mean sun dyed hair happens anyway but with fake black, it's really noticeable to the point where it's like someone splattered you with red house paint.
>>
In this millennial trash generation, where 75% of women have daddy issues. you can get to clooney level and slay them as Sex Dad
>>
>>37340470
My sides have started greying like 7 years ago. I'm 23.
my father was completely grey in his early 40s.
And on my mother's side, all men are balding.
I also have a receding hairline. I guess I inherited shit genes from both sides.
For the time being I'm going with a buzzcut, maybe I'll start shaving if I really go bald.
>>
My temples have gone completely grey, and about 50% of my facial hair. No hair loss though, baldness doesn't run in the family. I'm 32, apparently my mother's side of the family all went grey in their 30s. I get compliments on it so no complaints.
>>
File: 1460787039350.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460787039350.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>37342405
True, but those aren't necessarily the girls worth slaying. Most of them are fat and have substance abuse issues.
>>
>>37340470
Yea, my mom side of the family grays in their 20s.

Atleast no baldness
>>
File: download (1).png (788 KB, 770x873) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
788 KB, 770x873
>>37340470
I think grey hairs usually come in slow pace, so you'll probably have 10 more in 10 years.

Don't sweat it imo too much, if you happen to be handsome, grey hair just makes you charming.
>>
>>37340470
try jerking off less than 24 times a day.
>>
File: Rogue02.jpg (167 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Rogue02.jpg
167 KB, 500x750
I started with a few strands in middle school and I have almost a full streak on one side of my head at 20. Am gril tho so people that notice mostly just reference rogue/say it's cool.
>>
>>37340470
just embrace it mang, it looks cool / unique
>>
File: father ted hitler.jpg (290 KB, 1008x767) Image search: [Google]
father ted hitler.jpg
290 KB, 1008x767
You'll instantly be promoted to grand master status in the subconscious of everyone you meet and women think its sexy. What's the problem?
>>
>>37343972
This. I wish I had grey hair at my age, or at least some coming in on the sides. It makes you look more respectable to older people who may make choices for your career (bosses, executives, shit like that) if you're in a professional environment.
>>
>>37344400
That honestly does sound cool as fuck. Pic?
>>
I was 21 when I got my first one. It's just hair, not worth any worry.
>>
>>37340470
Got my first gray hairs at 18. Visibly graying by my late 20s. Full Clooney in my 30s.

Women love it.
>>
>>37340470
It's not bad.

Two words: Silverback Gorilla
>>
>>37340470

Nope. All the men from both sides of my family retain the color of their hair late (although dad started losing his when he turned 20).

If I have to go gray, I just hope I get the glorious genes of my grandmother who has this otherworldly bright silver hair.
>>
27, about 10% of my hair is greying

Looks pretty sexy IMO
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.